It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thank you SaLuSa

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   
www.treeofthegoldenlight.com...

well ive been reading these off and on for a while now, dont mind them whatever that means!

i go through periods where i find myself laughing at myself
then other times where i am laughing at myself laughing at myself

they speak in such a simple truth and also in a simple constructed lie
take it as it is, that's half the problem though innit?

if this information if you could call it that is dangerous, absurd, misleading, i am sorry for you still experiencing those things
and if its laughable well, thank you and goodnight, you've been great!

enjoii

SaLuSa 11-July-2012

'There is no time like the present to review your relationships with friends or family. Often when you incarnate you are placed with souls you have known in previous lives, and it is for the reason that you are likely to have issues between you that need facing again. Because there is a block between you it carries forward to each life until it is resolved'

'Those souls that find it easy to forgive actions against them, are showing their spiritual advancement and in so doing are helping another soul to evolve. It is the way to avoid thinking in terms of revenge, as it is unnecessary as not one soul will avoid having to face spiritual justice at some point'

'Uncontrolled emotions are at the root of so many upsets that you experience, and usually caused by the ego and so called pride'

etc etc

'You stand at the door of freedom and peace, and you are asked little in return except that you treat all others as One with you.'

i am sure those who hate this stuff love to read this line, i don't mind it, its just maybe i don't actually do it
anyways

'When you think of what you have to gain, it is surely worthwhile putting in whatever effort is needed to be sure you ascend. Your intent is one thing but you need to start living your truth now.'

'Atlantis had its highs and lows and in the end was responsible for its own destruction. It could so easily have happened again on your Earth but for our presence and intervention.'

and my favorite part... wait for it

'Never fear Dear Ones, we are in charge and will protect you right up to the last moments.'

right up to the last moments....
like that one?

again make of it what thou wilt.

be excellent to each other

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
....another 'channeling' communication

sounds like the Heaven's Gate playbook, again

Galactic Federation.... but can only come here to Earth when the higher frequencies are significant...
don't they have force fields they can create around themselves to be here physically whenever thay are needed?
heck fire, we go into space in space suits and wear special gear to deep-water-salvage, and we are mental midgets (as it is told) compared to these highly evolved entities

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I have a soft spot for SaLuSa, the peaceful and supportive messages helped pick me up after waking up to the world. I do not agree with everything that is said, but it does have a calming affect like swimming with the fishes. I expect SaLuSa would be glad that she makes you happy.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I've read many of Salusa's channelings and still remain skeptical as well as not much faith in the GFL. But I will say what it said here is very useful regardless of who really 'said it.'

top topics

join