It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Policeman reports UFO at Chelsea FA cup quarter final

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Hello fellow ATSers it seems the MSM are guiding the public towards some sort of disclosure,

heres an story(yes I know its the daily mail) about a police officer who witnessed A UFO at a football match in the UK some years back along with some other interesting stories.....

www.dailymail.co.uk... ewsxml

these stories always come to light when a bunch of sightings are disclosed by the Government.

peace xx

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by takethat

Like a said a few times before, when they dont land this year..they will not come in our life

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
looks like they have taken the story off the website.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by SkullAndBeats235

sorry to go offtopic, but what does that mean and how can you possibly know it for sure?

back on topic, the link doesn't work, soz.
personally i am a shade skeptical of old ufo stories as new disclosure
just because we have had so many stories circulating in so many publications for so long....
also i have a feeling 'disclosure' is up to ET itself, if and when it happens the governments and the media machine will get exactly the same treatment as the rest of us.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by decepticonLaura

It is 2012 and this year is the year of years ... if something happens, then this year.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
the page has been wiped it seems... also from its sister publication sites such as the Sun and Telegraph. weird.

perhaps because it included football they had too much traffic..or could it be one of Orwells memory holes?

new topics

top topics

join