It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Stick Like Figure Creature Spotted in Tracy CA

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Hey guys while we were doing an investigation out in Tracy CA regarding a haunting we saw this on one of the dvr feeds online. To me at least it looks eerily similar to the other "Night Crawler" sightings in Fresno what do you think. Even from far way it looks as if the creature, or being is at least 7 to 8 feet tall, with long prutuding legs and weird looking arms. Here are the vids to compare. Whats even more interesting is that there appears to be a rash of mufon ufo reports that were filed when this video was captured.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
To be honest it just looks like a really grainy video of a person walking past in the far background.. when they're almost halfway across you can make out the bend in their knee..

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   
yeah except they would have to be a giant..lol

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by LordGoofus

I concur.

Looks like just a regular person walking across and their appearance is degraded due to the low quality and high pixelation of the video.

Additionally, as a warning flag, the beginning of the video claimed this was 'real'.
Whoever produced the video went out of their way to insert spooky sound effect recording too.

Typically, when a video producer goes out of the way to wave the 'real', or 'truth', flag it's generally found that the video is anything but real or truth.

In regards to the comments about giants, I had a roommate that was 6'8", another friend that is 6'7", and another that's 6"5", all of them slender. Tall people are not as uncommon as one might think.

edit on 11-7-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
It's a person walking by?

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by demonid011

Don't know couldn't tell ya. In this day and age your cellphone should have take better quality full color video. You should have just had everyone standing around with their cell phone out.

Even cheap handheld video cameras do HD. Anything black and white, grainy, or low res I automatically declare a fake because we really shouldn't be seeing that kind of low quality footage anymore in this day and age. Not when everyone has a HQ to HD video camera on them at pretty much all times now.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Now you know why no one wants to go to Fresno man.

maybe its a illegal alien?

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
So, you were looking for ghosts and you found an alien? Maybe it's a ghost alien?

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   
LOL Come on man that is clearly someone walking in the background! What a silly video!
Why on earth would you post this here?

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
That this is some dude in a warehouse, carrying something and appears taller obviously didn't cross your mind?

>>
Even from far way it looks as if the creature, or being is at least 7 to 8 feet tall, with long prutuding legs and weird looking arms.
>>

You must have some video copy we don't have, because frankly this is nothing but a blur and artifacts which barely remotely make it possible to make out anything.
edit on 11-7-2012 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Lol it does look like someone walkin, so does the second one.... almos as if he's strolin to a kkk meatong lol

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
The first video just looks like a person to me. It's too blurry to make any conclusions either way.

The second video, the original night walker video, is still a mystery in my books.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

and yes your right me and my brothers are all at least 6'4" i'm personally 6'5" and i'm pretty thin tall slender people exist and no i'm not an alien

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
This image is to blurry to really tell what it is. I do like these type of videos though, there's a few more vids where the creature is long and and thin looking.

and

pretty interesting I think!

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Why do they have to record the footage off a monitor?
Where is the footage from that camera - surely they could zoom and check the footage better from the original tape/file?

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by bisonpowers

bisonpowers, the first video you posted is a known hoax done with CGI where the CGI artists have even come out with another video with like a dozen of their aliens dancing.

Here's an article about the hoax with video and demonstration of the hoax:
Argentinian Stick figure alien hoax

I have nothing to comment regarding your second video.
edit on 11-7-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I just see what everyone else sees. Pretty much a regular person going about their work.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   

I love the way you think, need more of this on ATS.

Said everything I was about to rant about in a well mannered way. Thank you for that!

I will refrain from now including my rant against the video and it's agenda.

Druscilla has it done to a tee!

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
there is certainly something very reminiscent of the original nightcrawler in the way it moves as it crosses the screen
and it is pretty difficult to tell, but it really doesn't look like a person
given where the 'legs' seem to join, you would expect to be seeing a lot more above them if it was human
or at least, i would; most people i know have, like, torsos... and arms... and heads...
obviously since this is a terrible quality clip
of a quarter of a capture from a security camera
and it was so far in the background anyway
we're not exactly going to be able to extract any *useful* information from it.
intriguing though
if only for the possibility that there will be more nightcrawler footage captured..
not sure if i am more keen or apprehensive about it, there's something uuuuuunsettling about those beasties.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Okay cheers for that then, I always thought these stick figure videos where pretty interesting but it's good to know the hoaxes for sure.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join