It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Artificial & Genuine Telepathy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
As I am sure this topic would have been brought up several times in AT's history but never fully embraced or taken to a depth it needed to go. A brief description on the Artificial Telepthy:

The use of technology that would seem advanced to mainstream, but exists in its baby state for the time being. Grants the user the ability to launch full communicative ability into ones brain ( mainstream version: Paranormal State ads ) from a remote position for benevolent or sinister reasons. There is various devices described online that are used to perform the telepathy; including the US patented design on V2K that was removed from its websites. The technology is as available as a hydrogen engine sitting in a fuel corps basement with all those juicy death threats to come with it, and limited to elite use until mainstream catches up.

The experience of "Artificial Telepathy" is really not that extraordinary. It's as simple as receiving a cell-phone call in one's head. Indeed, most of the technology involved is exactly identical to that of cell-phone technology. Satellites link the sender and the receiver. A computer "multiplexer" routes the voice signal of the sender through microwave towers to a very specifically defined location or cell. The "receiver" is located and tracked with pinpoint accuracy, to within a few feet of actual location.

www.mindpowernews.com...

The problem with this technology in our perceived world is its use will be primarily sinister. But lets consider genuine telepathy.

The probability of genuine telepathy being real in accordance to mainstream is little to none. Debunked, dismissed, laughed-upon, and considered insanity in the general eye. But lets consider it's a reality, unlike acquiring technology to perform telepathy, their would have to be some training and guidance involved for the brain to successfully become telepathic. Opening the idea that there is already an established society of telepathic thinkers, deciding on who can join. Begs the question, what are they doing in our world toady? Not causing destruction and war I hope.

Unfortunately I still believe this would be used for sinister reasons.

The problem with Artificial Telepathy is that's its credibility is almost immediately shutdown and the informed/poster/op is considered and labeled delusional or insane for it has the same stigma as Genuine Telepathy.

Both are the same minus the technology.

This thread is not about its reality but more to propose questions about any situation benevolent or not that would arise. Although V2K or Artificial Technology has already reached mainstream in its baby state and we can safely assume the government is several leaps ahead with their versions, its still considered make believe.

My opinion is that our world is engulfed in violence, revenge and all sorts of nasty stuff. Those with genuine telepathy would keep it to themselves like some elite club and block those who naturally arise to that state of being; which is eerily similar to how Artificial Telepathy is used.
My questions are, should laws be put in place to protect "mortals" or "victims" in either circumstance?

Should the elite clubs for both states of telepathy stop being "purists" or "criminals" using their abilities in the most probable way, sinisterly, and open the flood gates?

If you knew someone who had this technology or ability and they could give it to you (cult-like due to its secrecy) would you take it and become one of them?

Would you use it for evil or revenge if commanded to or given the chance?

Along with the genuine telepathy there is the notion that your mind expands and all knowledge returns. If this is true why is our world crumbling? Why would it be used for sinister reasons? Why is it promoted at benevolent?

Schizophrenia is the New Ad Gimmick

Direct Link

Telepathy: Telepathy (from the Greek τηλε, tele meaning "distant" and πάθη, pathe meaning "affliction, experience") is the supposed transmission of information from one person to another without using any of our known sensory channels or physical interaction. The term was coined in 1882 by the classical scholar Frederic W. H. Myers, a founder of the Society for Psychical Research, and has remained more popular than the earlier expression thought-transference.

Artificial Telepathy: Same as above, using technology to mimic.

Links:

Targeted Individuals - Artificial
Electronic harassment - Artificial

Anyone who can shine some more light on the genuine telepathic, kundalini, all-is-one, hive mind side of things please do tell in conjunction with my thread.

This isn't a pissing contest, stay on topic.

edit on 11-7-2012 by Strainz because: youtube link not working

edit on 11-7-2012 by Strainz because: www.youtube.com...

edit on 11-7-2012 by Strainz because: Artificial & Genuine Telepathy

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Ive never thought of genuine telepathy as hearing voices. Of course there are people who hear voices and that would be a mental disorder but telepathy is a paranormal ability. Not really the same. So they just call this artificial telepathy for lack of a better name to use for it.

It's my opinion that telepathy is communicating by thoughts, not words spoken in the mind and sent to another who hears the words in their head.
It's thoughts without words, so you could communicate this way with somebody who speaks a different language or even an animal, since animals don't actually speak. You would just know what they are thinking and understand the message they are conveying to you. Telepathic thoughts are instant, where the receiver is understanding before your finished thinking it. It's not in an audio format.

As far as this artificial telepathy goes, I would think the target brain would have to have something implanted to become a receiver. It has to be set up first. Otherwise it's just a Bluetooth

US Army's voice to skull ( V2K) devices
Voice to skull devices

The United States of America's Army's "Military Thesaurus" defines "Voice to skull" (V2K) devices as follows:

"Voice to skull devices. . Nonlethal weapons which includes (1) a neuro-electromagnetic device which uses microwave transmission of sound into the skull of persons or animals by way of pulse-modulated microwave radiation; and (2) a silent sound device which can transmit sound into the skull of persons or animals. NOTE: the sound modulation may be voice or audio subliminal messages. . Acronym: V2K".
V2K .

edit on 11-7-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Just my outlandish theory without any evidence ofcourse

I believe telepathy is something built in and meant for very long distance communication.

Maybe this existence or this part of the universe was created intentionally and whoever made it knew lifeforms would emerge somewhere for a brief time (several millions of years) and they would be seperated by vast distances, unable to find eachother for millions of years like searching for a single grain of sand in a desert. Even if our 'creators' would have advanced scanning devices it would take a very long time to scan every planet to find out on which planet life emerged. They might find us eventually or our remains, it might be they never would because the planet would be 'burnt up' either in the sun or just because life on earth has a limited lifespan and there would be no trace we ever existed.

So the ability for telepathy and the drive to develop it was built in so the emerging lifeforms could reach out and they could be taught how to build technology and eventually find out where they are and transmit their coordinates so the 'parents' could locate and visit their children.

If a particular group or organization would ever offer me I would decline, I'd rather not be sucked into some cult with radical beliefs which undoubtedly would conflict with my own and having to give up my freedom of thinking or become involved in some petty powerstruggle is something I would pass on. We're all family in a way on a flying rock in space divided by our history having all kinds of issues with eachother, there must be something bigger out there even if it is only in my imagination.
edit on 11/7/2012 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
The US Army Patent U.S. #5,159,703.
Link

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dragonfly79
Just my outlandish theory without any evidence ofcourse

I believe telepathy is something built in and meant for very long distance communication.

Maybe this existence or this part of the universe was created intentionally and whoever made it knew lifeforms would emerge somewhere for a brief time (several millions of years) and they would be seperated by vast distances, unable to find eachother for millions of years like searching for a single grain of sand in a desert. Even if our 'creators' would have advanced scanning devices it would take a very long time to scan every planet to find out on which planet life emerged. They might find us eventually or our remains, it might be they never would because the planet would be 'burnt up' either in the sun or just because life on earth has a limited lifespan and there would be no trace we ever existed.

So the ability for telepathy and the drive to develop it was built in so the emerging lifeforms could reach out and they could be taught how to build technology and eventually find out where they are and transmit their coordinates so the 'parents' could locate and visit their children.

If a particular group or organization would ever offer me I would decline, I'd rather not be sucked into some cult with radical beliefs which undoubtedly would conflict with my own and having to give up my freedom of thinking or become involved in some petty powerstruggle is something I would pass on. We're all family in a way on a flying rock in space divided by our history having all kinds of issues with eachother, there must be something bigger out there even if it is only in my imagination.
edit on 11/7/2012 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

I love your theory, definitely gives my mind a jolt into the endless possibilities of imagination; you had me thinking in pictures
There would undoubtedly be people that are aware of the telepathy left behind and honed its ability to short distance communication for malicious or benevolent communication.

Maybe the seeders of planets have congested phone lines and are unable to return our calls at this time due to the heavy traffic induced by other seeded planets.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by violet
Ive never thought of genuine telepathy as hearing voices. Of course there are people who hear voices and that would be a mental disorder but telepathy is a paranormal ability. Not really the same. So they just call this artificial telepathy for lack of a better name to use for it.

It's my opinion that telepathy is communicating by thoughts, not words spoken in the mind and sent to another who hears the words in their head.
It's thoughts without words, so you could communicate this way with somebody who speaks a different language or even an animal, since animals don't actually speak. You would just know what they are thinking and understand the message they are conveying to you. Telepathic thoughts are instant, where the receiver is understanding before your finished thinking it. It's not in an audio format.

As far as this artificial telepathy goes, I would think the target brain would have to have something implanted to become a receiver. It has to be set up first. Otherwise it's just a Bluetooth

US Army's voice to skull ( V2K) devices
Voice to skull devices

The United States of America's Army's "Military Thesaurus" defines "Voice to skull" (V2K) devices as follows:

"Voice to skull devices. . Nonlethal weapons which includes (1) a neuro-electromagnetic device which uses microwave transmission of sound into the skull of persons or animals by way of pulse-modulated microwave radiation; and (2) a silent sound device which can transmit sound into the skull of persons or animals. NOTE: the sound modulation may be voice or audio subliminal messages. . Acronym: V2K".
V2K .

edit on 11-7-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)

I don't believe people hearing voices are always mentally deranged, specifically with tech floating around like V2K equipment.

Do you think people who are telepathic may be able to group together to slow ones thoughts to a mono-tonal voice within the mind? So that they can understand at their pace?

join