It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

With the War in Iran and N Korea coming how long will it take before we see a nuclear false flag?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
With the War in Iran and possibly North Korea coming how long will it take before we see a nuclear false flag?

I mean the American people is becoming increasingly more and more aware of what's going on. So in order for the TPTB to maintain control of the populace I'm sure they'll intiate a false flag operation just to make an excuse to not only invade Iran and North Korea but also keep taking our freedoms away. I mean if they don't do it anytime soon they'll probably be overthrown. I mean already the threat of riots in America is coming more and more of a reality if the economy collapses
edit on 10-7-2012 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Soon, I don’t believe that you will need to wait long.

The false flag will once again be performed on American soil under the pretext of some made-up terrorist organisation.

Then all the freedoms that we still have left will be taken from us, in order for us to be ‘safe’…… war will be waged with no end or peace in any foreseeable future..... if ever.

Unfortunate, but this is what we have allowed them to do to us.

Mickierocksman

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mickierocksman

Unfortunate, but this is what we have allowed them to do to us.

Mickierocksman

This is the most accurate statement I have read in weeks...

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Nukes are old news, we need a new boogie man

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
You know, we've been hearing that war is imminent for the better part of three decades now... Since the Reagan administration, at the least...

...and oddly enough, it hasn't happened. Neither with N Korea, or with Iran...

Tensions are high, tempers short... Yet no "event".

Nor will one be needed... Human stupidity will be reason enough, with no artificial contrivances necessary, much less a nuclear one.

If it does happen, it'll be completely conventional in nature. North Korea will fire an artillery barrage at something or other, and South Korea/the United States won't turn the other cheek.

Iran will close the Straits, or something equally shortsighted, and the rest of the world will, out of economic necessity, be forced to do something about it.

Nuclear? That's a line no one, not even the nefarious PTB are willing to cross. After all, what's the point of ruling over a radioactive wasteland?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
July 27 ?

Just a though
because London looks like ready for a false flag right about now
with all their advance AA missile defenses on the 4 corner of london
they say its for terrorist

Anyone recognise those pyramid with the top for the lights
same one is on the dollars bill

Stay Out of London

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I don't think war with N. Korea is coming. But keep your eye on Egypt, Syria, and Libya also. I think wars in one or more of those places could be planned also.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by seagull

I think you'd be right if the nuclear being talked about was necessarily talking about a detonation. I've been listening to the Ayatollah and his immediate staff pretty closely on the rare occasions they say anything from that level at all. Anyone lower I don't listen to very closely and that goes twice for the Generals and "Admirals". The Ayatollah calls the shots, of course.

The statements from him have been mixed and cryptic but clear on one point it would seem. They aren't making a nuclear warhead. As in, nuclear explosion type. Yet, the references to nuclear research and the West taking a hit from the fruits of their nuclear efforts are only veiled in the thinnest of ways. Our Achilles heal above all else is our reliance on electronics and computer technology. They don't have that failing to near the same degree...and so I've really started to wonder if they aren't making either EMP or Neutron weapons. A half dozen high order EMP blasts would be infinitely more harmful than 100 nuclear warheads hitting the ground. It's all a question of altitude, right?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

EMP?

That's a possibility, alright. It still brings about the same results though, doesn't it?

Hopefully they're smarter than that.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

Sweet jesus that is an insane connection you are drawing.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk

Originally posted by Ben81

Sweet jesus that is an insane connection you are drawing.

LOL you took the words right out of my mouth

They are light stands and they triangulate them so they have a no shadow effect , just like a pie chart .

OP I don't foresee a Nuclear false flag , no one wants to detonate nuclear weapons

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
why is everybody so sure it there is a "false flag" attack?

Over the last 30 years, how many terrorist attacks have there been? How many were definitively "false flag"?

As far as I can see the answers are "a whole lot" and "zero".

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by seagull

Well, to play devil's advocate for a moment and put myself in their place. It wouldn't be the same in a few major ways. EMP would be much better for them facing the world afterward and much worse for us if it were employed properly. Real nuclear detonations would start World War III, as we all pretty well know. However.....what would a U.S. President do when no one has actually died? We can't very well glass Tehran when our lights simply went out but no Americans were actually killed, right?

It would put us in a very tricky position...because we'd have been nuked alright, but the actual result would be a puff of smoke and muffled pop of a "detonation" right before everything, everywhere in a line of sight went dark permanently.

Put another way here...... If they somehow delivered a Nuclear warhead to Washington in an air burst, we'd lose countless people and the greater D.C. area in a flash of light....and large segments of Iran would cease to exist in this reality within an hour of that first blast.......and everyone's absolute worst nightmare has become reality. OR....... 6 large EMPs. (playing devil's advocate again). One to the North and one to the South over the East, Midwest and Western regions of the U.S. and detonating at high altitude. Not a single life is directly lost....and the United States is living like 300 million Amish folk in a matter of moments.

So... Generally speaking... I'd much prefer they ARE working on true Thermo-Nuclear Weapons. They're far less likely to use them, as doing so is as true a suicide as any method a person could choose in this world.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel
why is everybody so sure it there is a "false flag" attack?
Over the last 30 years, how many terrorist attacks have there been? How many were definitively "false flag"?
As far as I can see the answers are "a whole lot" and "zero".

I know what you mean.
get used to it on ATS. There are several false flags, SHTF comments and predictions everyday
There are countless anti-west propoganda threads as well.

top topics

join