It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think I found a pattern and need your help.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I'm no mathematician but I find these patterns fascinating - cheers for highlighting them. The numbers 3 and 9 are linked in a few ways. One I just thought of is in '1D space' it takes 3 'quanta' to create 1 surrounded quanta: oOo and in 2D space it takes 9 quanta to create 1 surrounded quanta:
ooo
oOo
ooo
Another thing about the number 9 is 1 divided by 9 squared = 0.123456789 recurring!
edit on 11-7-2012 by PrivateSi because: typos

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Again, with the 3:6:9 sectional ratio, we are discussing the key vibrational frequencies of John Keely's 'Etheric Force'. This ratio is materially manifest through the creation of Keely's Trexnonar.

"When using the Trexar or Trexnonar, a "slight tap on the Chladni? wave plate" accelerates the normal molecular frequency from 20,000 to 180,000 or 9 times. The sectional ratio is 3:6:9 or (9/3)2 or 9 times. Here the nine nodes touch the extreme end, and next to the mass being operated on, in which position they are not in use."

LINK:
pondscienceinstitute.on-rev.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
9 - If positive, emotional/helpful/tolerant. If negative... fiscally irresponsible, bossy, sullen.

Ok so i was born on the 9th of Nov and this describes me to a T. I do not really belive in horoscopes but this is kinda erie.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by tluna1

Hehehe... many laugh at numerology, but many take it seriously.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by wrdwzrd

I wanted to point out that your video shows what is widely regarded to be the head of Satan in that pentacle in your video...that is not Satan. That is Baphomet, a pagan god of wisdom. Additionally, all of those points represent characteristics of personality, elements, phases of life, and generally metaphorical points in all of reality. Earth, fire, air, water, and spirit. Even the lines themselves represent something special: look up pentacles and the number PHI.

Therefore, pentacles are not demonic, nor dark nor evil nor any of those things. They are one of the most succinct, educational, beautiful, and complete homages to nature and the natural order of the universe...and the designer who constructed it. This is clear to anyone who researches the history and symbology of the pentacle, as well as the pagan gods.
edit on 11-7-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
This is very interesting. I work with the solfeggio in healing and they are very powerful frequencies.
The numbers you are getting here cover the whole range. The solfeggion frequencies are:

with another three used by some (me included)

I've been researching them for sometime for a healing manual and saw this video series recently and felt that the importance of the primes really provided a missing piece and what you are showing here really ties in with why these frequencies might be so powerful.

Great work!

Originally posted by cassandranova
Out of curiosity, I'm looking at the next prime quadruple(t) in the series to see if holds to form.

2081, 2083, (2085), 2087, 2089 would reduce to: 2, 4, (6), 8, 1, so it seems to fit the basic pattern, but according to wikipedia, it shouldn't be surprising there is a repeating pattern here.

All quadruple primes from 11, 13, 17, 19, onward follow the formula: [30n + 11, 30n + 13, 30n + 17, 30n + 19] where n is some integer, so the addition of those constants should create a predictable pattern. More interesting, perhaps, would be to see if you could predict the sequence of integers that lead to primes.

Where n = 0, 3, 6, 27, 49, 62, 69..., it works. I'm looking if there is a pattern there that would be predictive, but nothing immediately jumps out at me.

But as for the observed effect, the only possible outcomes assuming the pattern holds for the digit counts are:

where n = digits that total to =

0 = 2, 4, (6), 8, 1
1 = 5, 7, (9), 2, 4
2 = 8, 1, (3), 5, 7
3 = 2, 4, (6), 8, 1
4 = 5, 7, (9), 2, 4
5 = 8, 1, (3), 5, 7
6 = 2, 4, (6), 8, 1
7 = 5, 7, (9), 2, 4
8 = 8, 1, (3), 5, 7
9 = 2, 4, (6), 8, 1

The pattern definitely not only recurs, and it does so in a periodic pattern that can be determined by formula. But I can't honestly say whether this has any predictive properties.
edit on 10-7-2012 by cassandranova because: clarity

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by MrSpiderMonkey

why dont you include all of the prime numbers?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by coyote66

Hi, maybe I could. I didn't set out to do anything in particular, I was just letting my mind wonder (as it does) when I was watching the video about Prime Quadruplets.

I'm not claiming this pattern is anything I'm just saying look there is a pattern here and it seems pretty fundamental. I'm no mathematician and maybe this is well known or been found before by the many people who are looking into Marko Rodin's work.

This snippet from his video explains how there is a perfect symmetry in all numbers and he moves onto prime numbers. He seems to say that the definition of primes is false, which is a bit alarming, but then he admits he didn't look into this so much. Maybe these Prime Quadruplets are a perfect example of how his system fits into everything. (Looking at him in the video and pictures of what he looks like now, this seems like it was a good few years ago so maybe he's covered primes by now)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Mara5683

Regarding the solfeggo's This guy has applied Marko Rodin's theories to sound frequencies in particular their healing effect. I suggest you look into it and see what you think. He concluded that the 432hz is special as it relates to the 3,6 and 9 numbers and is different to the findings on solfeggio that says 528hz is the magic frequency.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   

A predictive property of primes would be quite lucrative. There's currently a contest to identify a prime number that has over a billion digits that pays $250,000 to the winner. It's understood as a challenge in computing power presently because there's been no way to predict primes save through factorizing each number.

However, if you could somehow begin to predict any prime sequence, even if it is infrequent, it would be worth a lot because the formula could allow you to answer this question.

I'm not the best at applying numbers to geometry, but it is interesting to see these patterns expressed visually and to speculate if they don't suggest some relationship via symmetry. But my math isn't on the level either, unfortunately, to do more than watch intelligently and offer bits and pieces.

A symmetrical pattern has existed visually for quite some time in relation to numbers and geometry... It is called the Zodiac. Incidentally; the Zodiac uses a base 12 numerical constant...

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by TexasChem

In that case, perhaps we should look to the source of the zodiac. It might tell us more about the interactions between numbers and the physical world.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

yes, i agree!

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I am a novice at Gematria, Occult numerology, but I find it really interesting! The basic premise is you take the number individually and add them up. Here's what I see in these Solfeggion numbers -

396 is 3+9+6 = 18
417 is 4+1+7 = 12
528 is 5+2+8 = 15
639 is 6+3+9 = 18
741 is 7+4+1 = 12
852 is 8+5+2 = 15

Once they are added, you add the individual numbers of what they equaled too -

1+8 = 9
1+2 = 3
1+5 = 6
1+8 = 9
1+2 = 3
1+5 = 6

Once again, we are dealing with 3, 6 and 9! I don't entirely understand what the significance of these numbers are but it's a cool way to see what you are dealing with.

Thanks!

Originally posted by Mara5683
This is very interesting. I work with the solfeggio in healing and they are very powerful frequencies.
The numbers you are getting here cover the whole range. The solfeggion frequencies are:

with another three used by some (me included)

I've been researching them for sometime for a healing manual and saw this video series recently and felt that the importance of the primes really provided a missing piece and what you are showing here really ties in with why these frequencies might be so powerful.

Great work!

Out of curiosity, I'm looking at the next prime quadruple(t) in the series to see if holds to form.

2081, 2083, (2085), 2087, 2089 would reduce to: 2, 4, (6), 8, 1, so it seems to fit the basic pattern, but according to wikipedia, it shouldn't be surprising there is a repeating pattern here.

All quadruple primes from 11, 13, 17, 19, onward follow the formula: [30n + 11, 30n + 13, 30n + 17, 30n + 19] where n is some integer, so the addition of those constants should create a predictable pattern. More interesting, perhaps, would be to see if you could predict the sequence of integers that lead to primes.

Where n = 0, 3, 6, 27, 49, 62, 69..., it works. I'm looking if there is a pattern there that would be predictive, but nothing immediately jumps out at me.

But as for the observed effect, the only possible outcomes assuming the pattern holds for the digit counts are:

where n = digits that total to =

0 = 2, 4, (6), 8, 1
1 = 5, 7, (9), 2, 4
2 = 8, 1, (3), 5, 7
3 = 2, 4, (6), 8, 1
4 = 5, 7, (9), 2, 4
5 = 8, 1, (3), 5, 7
6 = 2, 4, (6), 8, 1
7 = 5, 7, (9), 2, 4
8 = 8, 1, (3), 5, 7
9 = 2, 4, (6), 8, 1

The pattern definitely not only recurs, and it does so in a periodic pattern that can be determined by formula. But I can't honestly say whether this has any predictive properties.
edit on 10-7-2012 by cassandranova because: clarity

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by wrdwzrd

When I first heard the quote "if you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe." by Nikola Tesla I was clueless, now I'm starting to see. It's everywhere!

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Thanks for this. Very interesting. I hadn't heard of this guy before. I don't really follow all the math to be honest, just go on feelings and results and I have no doubt that the solfeggio as they are, work and am beginning to understand why mathmatically, from what this person is saying, even though he is saying it to say they aren't frequencies and shouldn't work!

I see nothing wrong in 432 either, it should also have beneficial results. But based on the solfeggio numbers now also showing up as Rodin's family group it adds more info to me as to why they do work. I'm trying still to put the why of this into words myself. I can see it but can't explain it yet.

What I don't like is all the back stabbing going on between these frequency 'rivals'. Horowitz supports the solfeggio but he didn't discover them and doesn't own them and I for one don't even read much of what he had to say about them. Not for any bad reason. I just don't like the cat fights and so for the same reason, am taking the guy in the vid here with a pinch of salt. Healing sounds and both frequency sets have been around much longer than these guys after all.

In my experience the solfeggio effect isn't so much relaxing but transforming. They are not soothing sounds to be used to relax or unwind. They create big shifts and have to be used with caution and in the right way. The process isn't always comfortable and whatever has to be removed to free whatever is blocking a person from their true selves will be removed. Powerful but has to happen in stages. Fascinating to watch though.

Originally posted by MrSpiderMonkey
reply to post by Mara5683

Regarding the solfeggo's This guy has applied Marko Rodin's theories to sound frequencies in particular their healing effect. I suggest you look into it and see what you think. He concluded that the 432hz is special as it relates to the 3,6 and 9 numbers and is different to the findings on solfeggio that says 528hz is the magic frequency.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I think this thread is getting derailed by good intention. I believe that looking toward numerology and astrology is going backward. These things are starting points. I believe we need to look at what applications this knowledge could be used for. Seeing and finding patterns in these numbers maybe the key to understanding them or just a consequence of the relation these numbers have with everything. Therefore allowing us to see them everywhere or at least the effects or relationships they have with all things. I watched a piece last night on TV about a scientist curing the damage done to peoples brains by strokes with magnetic resonance. When we look at the concept of as above so below, we need to see, I believe, how Fibonacci spirals and the golden ratio are like the code the universe is written in. If we can apply this to our sciences I believe this is where we will find their value.

As i have repeated this is just my belief, for now. This may change by the end of the day

aca.ninemsn.com.au...
edit on 13-7-2012 by Fineousstitch because: link

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
As long as there is a past, then there is a pattern!

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 03:24 AM
link   
wow, i've just recently started researching these very same things all because of an article i read about triptych designs of the free masons. they seem to love the number 3. It's actually how i found this thread.

you guys are way more mathematically advanced than myself, seriously please keep up your hard work. something about this pattern and the frequency's bewilders me... ill keep checking back for more progress =)

here's the article that inspired my research which brought me here. www.deepertruth.com...

"The answer is, the number Three symbolizes an extraordinarily powerful"Sacred Science" once known to the Freemasons."
edit on 10-1-2013 by whoisogre because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Hi MrSpiderMonkey,

This is fascinating!

I used Mark Rodin's number reducing technique on all primes, looking for a pattern.

I definitely saw something, but I probably needed to continue further. I don't remember how far
I went, but it wasn't very far.

If I still have it, I'll post the results-(it was on scrap paper as yours is!) If not, I'll just start over!

I'm so glad to have found your thread- this has been in the back of mind for a long time and this
is motivating me to look back into it!

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Very interesting. And your circle divided into 9 sections of 40 degrees is nice. You take the number 3, 6 and 9 and connect them. That leaves the numbers 1, 2, 4, 5, 7, 8.

I think about stuff in this manner.....
280 divided by 360 equals .777777777.
360 divided by 280 equals 1.285714...285714.

360 degrees divided 9 equals 40 degrees.
I like the number 280 so I divide that by 9 and get 31.11111111.
Then I divide 40 by 31.11111111 and get 1.285714...285714.

And then I apply the sequence of 285714 to 1, 2, 4, 5, 7, 8 and get a mystical swirly....

Nobody knows what the swirly means.

So I go back and look at your picture of the A-frame VW thing...

and clean it up....

there are 80 degrees between the 8 and then 1, leaving 280 degrees below it between the 1 and the 8. I draw a line to connect the 8 to the 1 and drop perpendiculars down to the ground....

connect the bottom of the rectangle and find the center of the circle.....

cut the circle in half on the vertical and horizontal.....

draw a right angle on there....

use the 4, the 5, the center horizontal and the crossing of your dotted triangle lines to draw the next one....

there are 80 degrees of arc indicated by the bottom of the rectangle, so I draw a compass from the 9 down to those points....

and it looks like a popular symbol....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join