It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think I found a pattern and need your help.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Apologies if its the wrong place for this but I decided to make a new thread as I thought this was substantial enough to warrant its own thread and it might get lost in the replies from this thread The ancient knowledge for which we have been searching, hidden in plain sight

I started to look closly at the numbers in Video 4 from the above thread and found something quite cool. The video is all about numbers behind the secret of how Coral castle and the pyramids were built and also how these numbers are encoded in the Freemason artwork and buildings. The video focuses on groups of prime numbers called Prime Quadruplets. These are groups of 4 prime numbers that are very close together. They are very rare, in fact there are only 7 of these groups of four numbers under 2000.

Using Mark Rodin's number reducing Method I started to find a pattern in the Prime Quadruplet number series.

Marko Rodin has worked out a simple number pattern which works by starting at one and doubling the numbers each time, so 1 doubles to 2 and 2 doubles to 4, then 8 etc. When this reaches to double digits or more you simply reduce the numbers by adding the digits in a number together untill you are left with a single digit. so 8 doubled becomes 16, and that is reduced to 7 by adding 1 + 6. When drawn on a cirle with lines connecting the numbers you get this VW pattern which he has used to design an efficient electrical vortex coil.

I digress.

Anyway, Getting to the point, Marko Rodin believes like Nikola tesla believed, that the numbers 3, 6, 9 are special and are the secret to knowing how the universe works. I used the method I learned from Marko Rodins work to reduce the numbers in the video down to single digits and I started to find a pattern.

Here are the seven Prime Quadruplet groups under 2000 reduced to their single digit values.

5, 7, 11, 13 --- Reduces to ---> 5, 7, 2, 4
11, 13, 17, 19 --- Reduces to ---> 2, 4, 8, 1
101, 103, 107, 109 --- Reduces to ---> 2, 4, 8, 1
191, 193, 197, 199 --- Reduces to ---> 2, 4, 8, 1
821, 823, 827, 829 --- Reduces to ---> 2, 4, 8, 1
1481, 1483, 1487, 1489 --- Reduces to ---> 5, 7, 2, 4
1871, 1873, 1877, 1879 --- Reduces to ---> 8, 1, 5, 7

Ok so some kind of pattern emerges but the last one seems to be odd. I was about throw away the scrap paper I was working on when the video went on to mention that the middle numbers in these sequence of prime numbers are very special. So I included these in my reducing and then I had a wow moment because when reduced they always turned out to be 3, 6 or 9! and depending on wether the middle number is 3 6 or 9 determines what the sequence will be when reduced. Check this out. Here is the Prime Quadruplet groups with the middle non prime numbers included in (brackets)

5, 7, (9), 11, 13 --- Reduces to ---> 5, 7, (9), 2, 4
11, 13, (15), 17, 19 --- Reduces to ---> 2, 4, (6), 8, 1
101, 103, (105), 107, 109 --- Reduces to ---> 2, 4, (6), 8, 1
191, 193, (195), 197, 199 --- Reduces to ---> 2, 4, (6), 8, 1
821, 823, (825), 827, 829 --- Reduces to ---> 2, 4, (6), 8, 1
1481, 1483, (1485), 1487, 1489 --- Reduces to ---> 5, 7, (9), 2, 4
1871, 1873, (1875), 1877, 1879 --- Reduces to ---> 8, 1, (3), 5, 7

So you can see when ever the middle number reduces to make 9 the prime quadruplet series is 5, 7, 2, 4. When it's 6 the series will reduce to 2, 4, 8, 1 and we only see one series of the prime quadruplets under 2000 with a 3 at it's centre but I would like to make a small bet that any prime Quadruplet series will only have 3 6 or 9 at the centre and when it's 3 the sequence when reduced will be 8, 1, 5, 7

So ATS. I need your help. I want to know what we can do with this information. I call for you all to lay down your arms and let's all work together to find some practical value for this knowledge. I don't believe Nikola Tesla, the guy who built coral castle, the free masons and the pyramid builders had an interest in this just because it was a nice pattern. what do you all think?

Oh and one more cool thing I found. when I mapped the prime Quadruplets on the Marko Rodin VW diagram and I ended up with a 6 pointed star!! I'll upload the picture I'm at work in the morning. using my iPad now and can't upload as I need flash.

edit on 10-7-2012 by MrSpiderMonkey because: typo

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
well, I don't know about Tesla. The man and his ideas were so functionally advanced, I wonder. I really do at times. The guy who built the Coral Castle was a simple man and a 'peasant' as classes go before having come to the U.S. as I recall the story. So, whatever the secret was, it was a basic and somehow fundamental thing a simple man like he was could develop and master. I do recall no one having heard machinery or much of anything else which would give conventional explanation for what he built there.

That has to help narrow down or at least rule out what couldn't have been within his means to have learned in primitive settings. He sure mastered something nearly unbelievable in power and potential.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

coral castle aside what is your take on the number patterns? a quirk of nature or is there really something to the 3, 6 and 9?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Do you know about the Solfeggio frequencies? Frequencies which resonate with the human body and I surmise everything else in the cosmos. 3, 6, 9, are pretty prominent with it, and I think Tesla was referring to that.

As we look at the six original Solfeggio frequencies, using the Pythagorean method, we find the base or root vibrational numbers are 3,6, & 9. Nicola Tesla tells us, and I quote: “If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.”

solfeggiosound.com...

Take a look. Sound is the key. What is sound? Vibration.
Whatever was done with Coral Castle had to do with that imo. There is a correlation with vibration and magnetism.
edit on 10/7/12 by AdamsMurmur because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I'll be honest with you. What you are presenting rings some distant bells somewhere, but I can't put my finger on it. I've been reading the background on your OP here and don't mind saying you're operating on a level above my head. My college math isn't up to what you are talking about. However, both Tesla and the Coral Castle mystery have been serious side interests of mine and anything that helps discover what mechanism was used there will change the world in rather spectacular ways. There is no explanation for what he did but some type of functional levitation.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpiderMonkey

2081, 2083, 2085, 2087, 2089 ::: 2, 4, 6, 8, 1

3251, 3253, 3255, 3257, 3259 ::: 2, 4, 6, 8, 1

3461, 3463, 3465, 3467, 3469 ::: 5, 7, 9, 2, 4

Something else

11, 13, 15, 17, 19 all odd

the next series

11,13,15,17,19 all odd

the next series

14, 16, 18, 20, 22 all even

I'm trying to find the next one with a 3 in the middle.

edit on 10-7-2012 by TinkerHaus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
3 is the magic number

mind body and soul
the father ,son and the holy spirt
3rd degree
three wishs folk lore
three wise men
3rd time charm?
3 strike and you are out
plenty more but you get the gist

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TinkerHaus

good work, let's keep this up and try and see what else we can find. I have to sleep now it's 3am! ha coincidence?

I'm hoping inspiration will come to me in my dreams. peace

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Out of curiosity, I'm looking at the next prime quadruple(t) in the series to see if holds to form.

2081, 2083, (2085), 2087, 2089 would reduce to: 2, 4, (6), 8, 1, so it seems to fit the basic pattern, but according to wikipedia, it shouldn't be surprising there is a repeating pattern here.

All quadruple primes from 11, 13, 17, 19, onward follow the formula: [30n + 11, 30n + 13, 30n + 17, 30n + 19] where n is some integer, so the addition of those constants should create a predictable pattern. More interesting, perhaps, would be to see if you could predict the sequence of integers that lead to primes.

Where n = 0, 3, 6, 27, 49, 62, 69..., it works. I'm looking if there is a pattern there that would be predictive, but nothing immediately jumps out at me.

But as for the observed effect, the only possible outcomes assuming the pattern holds for the digit counts are:

where n = digits that total to =

0 = 2, 4, (6), 8, 1
1 = 5, 7, (9), 2, 4
2 = 8, 1, (3), 5, 7
3 = 2, 4, (6), 8, 1
4 = 5, 7, (9), 2, 4
5 = 8, 1, (3), 5, 7
6 = 2, 4, (6), 8, 1
7 = 5, 7, (9), 2, 4
8 = 8, 1, (3), 5, 7
9 = 2, 4, (6), 8, 1

The pattern definitely not only recurs, and it does so in a periodic pattern that can be determined by formula. But I can't honestly say whether this has any predictive properties.
edit on 10-7-2012 by cassandranova because: clarity

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by cassandranova

Cool, if we could predict the prime quadruplets using this then we could at least be famous... in the Math world.

As of April 2012 the largest known prime quadruplet has 3024 digits.[3] It was found by Peter Kaiser and starts with p = 43697976428649 × 29999 − 1.

en.wikipedia.org...

I am not a Math geek, I have more of an engineers brain where I'm good at seeing how things work. So I'm approaching this in terms of an engineering problem but would appreciate it if some of you ATS Math geniuses could help out here

edit on 11-7-2012 by MrSpiderMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Here is my initial sketch of the Prime Quads on Marko Rodin's VW diagram.

Excuse the rough and readiness I was just scribbling along as I watched the video.

As you see when the ends of the diagram are extended out they make a 6 pointed star. To understand how it works I find its best if you draw it for yourself.

Make a circle. Then evenly space out the numbers 1 through 9 on the circle with the number 9 being at the top where 12 would be on a clock. Then for each of the prime quadruplet numbers, draw a straight line between each of the numbers.

You should end up drawing 3 Trapezoids, one for each of the following sequences.

5, 7, 2, 4
2, 4, 8, 1
8, 1, 5, 7

Now complete the trapezoids by turning them to triangles and you have one giant triangle. You can then make another triangle by connecting the remaining 3, 6 and 9 and voila a six pointed star.
edit on 11-7-2012 by MrSpiderMonkey because: edited pic to help keep it anon

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

There is a very good reason the FBI cleared his room after he died. The FBI doesn't get involved with just anyone...and the fact that they STILL haven't released the data they took, is very intriguing indeed...

In any case, numbers are the written language of the universe, and geometry is its poetry. Rest assured that these figures are no coincidence...in this numbers, these equations and their astonishing revelations, you will find both providence and God. Not the God of Christian stigma...but the TRUE god.

I will be returning to see what you guys come up with. This is the beauty of the universe, and I wouldn't dare miss it.

Incidentally, I'd suggest someone look up the numerological properties of the numbers 3, 6, and 9, and see how they play into the structure of our world. Numerology is no laughing matter, and the recurrences of these numbers certainly point in that direction.

edit on 11-7-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Try using the duodecimal system also known as base12 or dozenal, for a more intense brain fry.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Following my earlier suggestion, here are the basics of 3, 6, and 9:

Three -

Number Three

Number Three is a sociable, friendly, and outgoing vibration. Kind, positive, and optimistic, Three's enjoy life and have a good sense of humor. Ruled by Jupiter.

Keywords: jovial, friendly, positive, adventurous, self-expressive. If expressed negatively: extravagant, scattered, superficial.

Six -

Number Six

This is the peace lover. The number six is a loving, stable, and harmonious vibration. Ruled by Venus.

Keywords: compassionate, stable, family-loving, trustworthy, domesticated. If expressed negatively, superficial, jealous, possessive, unwilling to change.

Nine -

This is the teacher. Number Nine is a tolerant, somewhat impractical, and sympathetic vibration. Ruled by Mars.

Keywords: jack of all trades, humanitarian, sympathetic, helpful, emotional, tolerant, active, determined. If expressed negatively: financially careless, moody, bullying, overly emotional, sullen, restless.

Alright, so what we have here is:

3 - If positive, friendly. If negative, extravagant or superficial.

6 - If positive, compassionate. If negative, again, superficial...or possessive, and unwilling to change.

9 - If positive, emotional/helpful/tolerant. If negative... fiscally irresponsible, bossy, sullen.

From the summary given above, we can see the positive energy gives our world (which is apparently based off of a crap-load of 3's, 6's, and 9's) a friendly, compassionate, helpful demeanor.

If the majority of our energy or karmic return (karmic return being what we get after we put out whatever we put out - what goes around, comes around, basically) is negative... we have a superficial society, not very responsible with financial assets *ahem*, and generally bossy and sullen. Even restless. Any of this sound familiar?

I'm not the best with mathematical breakdowns, so I didn't play with any of the equations or crunch any numbers to found more connections...I just went straight to the numerology section to see what these numbers say about our world. And I just had an interesting idea...what if we started incorporating different numbers in our holidays, our schedules, our architecture and just our lives in general? What if, since we seem to be putting off a lot of bad energy, we switched to a different set of numbers to try and improve the world?

Just a thought.

edit on 11-7-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

why add isntead of subtraction, or one of the other many mathmatical possibilites?

Well heres luck to you actually getting something usefull out of all these numbers, even if its therapy.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

You add them so you are always left with something and never left with 0 which is in fact nothing, a void.

It might just be a quirk, but you cannot ignore the patterns and just brush them off.

Take the number 9. Multiply it by any number and then use this method of reduction and you will be left with the number 9. Always. Forever and Ever. Amen

edit on 11-7-2012 by MrSpiderMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
A predictive property of primes would be quite lucrative. There's currently a contest to identify a prime number that has over a billion digits that pays $250,000 to the winner. It's understood as a challenge in computing power presently because there's been no way to predict primes save through factorizing each number.

However, if you could somehow begin to predict any prime sequence, even if it is infrequent, it would be worth a lot because the formula could allow you to answer this question.

I'm not the best at applying numbers to geometry, but it is interesting to see these patterns expressed visually and to speculate if they don't suggest some relationship via symmetry. But my math isn't on the level either, unfortunately, to do more than watch intelligently and offer bits and pieces.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Mark Passio has a mad numbers game! Watch this video, or some of his others, when he talks on Gematria. I think you'll find it interesting....

edit on 11-7-2012 by wrdwzrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
This is JOHN KEELY:

"The vibratory relation of silver : gold : platinum is 3 : 6 : 9, respectively. Since this is the basic relation of the 3 modes of vibration, Keely made wires of these three metals to test the frequencies in various substances... Atomic rotation was also found to be controlled by these sympathetic streams".

"The phenomenon of rotation arises from the harmonic interaction of the dominant and the enharmonic elements of the flow; in other words, the 1st and 3rd, the 3rd and 9th, etc., whose vibrations "beat" the ratio 1 : 3".

"In molecular substances the vibration relations were found to be shown by the following progression:"

1 : 3 : 9 : 27 : 81 : 243 ::: 3^n (n = 1, 2, 3, ...) or 1 x 3 x 3 x 3...

"All level from atomic on up (assume this means interatomic because molecules have a 1 : 3 : 9 relation) have the following relations: "

3 : 9 : 81 : 6561 : 43,046,721 ::: 3(2^n) (N = 1,2,3,...) or 1 x 3 x 3 x 9 x81). "

LINK:
www.greatdreams.com...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join