It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 93
<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Looks like it was a bit short for your profile space as it is repeating at the bottom.

Use this one to fix.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by kinglizard

Thanks very much again. I have adjusted.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Thanks to all of you for keeping this going and thanks to Kinglizard for jumping in!

School is going well and things are starting to fall into a groove. I've given up the science classes I had and am focusing only on math this year. Geometry, Algebra1 and Algebra 2 for the high school kids and College Algebra for the College kids. I'm getting older and need to stop spreading myself so thin LOL. They definitely keep me worn out!! Great kids though, so they are more than worth it!

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
It's a pleasure Mr. Chiten. When I'm in the mood Photoshop is a wonderful way to stretch the mind and whatever creativity is available.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Here's one I found that would make a great ATS avatar.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowLife

OK, It looks like I was wrong.

Originally posted by FortAnthem

Originally posted by ShadowLife
Well, while this thread is here, I cant seem to be able to set my signature correctly. Ever since the new upload thing has come into place, it just doesnt seem to be working right. Any help would be appreciated.
On a side note, I think this thread should be extended to include Signatures.

Since we got the new uploads page, you can't just upload a pic code into the sig space and have it work the way it used to.

Now, you have to click on the green Signature on the far right right under the pic. This will take you to your profile page with the code already loaded up into your sig box. Then all you have to do is hit SUBMIT and you should be good.

I have to warn you though; when you do this, it eliminates everything else in your sig box so if you have any links or quotes in your sig, you should save them somewhere else and re-paste them back in after you've added your sig pic.

The guidelines for the sig size can be found on the uploads page.

Good luck.

I just changed my sig pic and that method didn't work. Just copy the normal pic code and paste it into your sig box and it should work.

If you want it centered, copy the [color=gray]External full URL link code and paste it between [ atsimg] and [/ atsimg].

Good luck.

I was wondering why you never got your sig working.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

Thanks man, I was just busy doing other things and check back here. I got it working now though.
Thanks again for your help, it was much appreciated.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
btw for those that don't know, a great place to find original art is from deviantart. I use the site sometimes for different images to add together in a new piece or if I find a complete outstanding image it can stay the same. Search the site it's as good as it gets imo.

www.deviantart.com...
edit on 9/7/2012 by kinglizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Aww, What the heck, kinglizard, I've been meaning to ask you this.....

Can you create a druidical background? Wolfish, druidic, 480x180, you know. I have been lurking and amazed at your skill. Small favor?

Something I can call my own.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Yeah sure Druid, I'll start playing around with it tomorrow evening if that's okay.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Examples:

All "spare" backgrounds.....I like the realism, and shy from artwork.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Druid the first thing I thought of was this image of Stonehenge I created for an ats wallpaper contest in 2004. It won't work as an avatar but I thought I would share. Kinda fun walking down memory lane.

I changed the stone to read ATS. Lasers were kinda over the top now that I look back though.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 9/7/2012 by kinglizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by kinglizard

What the heck were you using for an optical generator? Em lasers strong enough to split the moon. Yikes! Cool graphic.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42
What the heck were you using for an optical generator? Em lasers strong enough to split the moon. Yikes!

Photoshop cs.

Originally posted by Druid42
Cool graphic.

Thanks bud, that was a fun contest....maybe we will repeat it in the near future???

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

OMG!

I have like.... 15 minutes of free time!!!

...so of course, I had to check in here!

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Anyone want to give me a hand with my current avy. Basically I would like a full profile backgound image.

Is the original picture.

I tried adjusting it.

If some could give me a hand I'd greatly appreciate it.

-SAP-

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SloAnPainful

I just saw you with this new one in the sleeping with tv on thread...really like it a lot....

Des

edit on 10-9-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Thanks Des.

I thought he looked pretty cool. I tried adjusting it a couple different way but couldn't get it to fix the right way...

-SAP-

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Well I know there are plenty of cat lovers here so you MUST check this YT video out (5 mins) about a bloke who builds his best mate a cardboard castle - posted over the weekend its almost had 200,000 hits - really cool stuff.

The Rufus Tower

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Anyone willing to help me out by resizing this .gif so I can fit in in my sig more properly?

UR-QUAN!

new topics

top topics

<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join