It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 92
<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Hey peeps,

I'd be doing a lot more avatars if I were able to upload them from my iMac, I get an I/O error (Input/Output Error) when uploading from here, so then I use windows virtually to upload - sort of a hassle to be honest, so I apologise for not uploading anything recently....

On that note though, I feel like creating something right now, so I will get one or two more up soon.

Marty

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Just created this and love it.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
Just created this and love it.

Totally gnarly man, makes me want to slam back about 10 of these..........

then hit the waves duuuuuude.....yeah...

edit on 2-9-2012 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Order a couple and we can have a sit on the beach!

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Good to see you here Marty...let the creativity flow!

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
♥♫♥♫♥....love the whole beach theme.....beautiful images....soo many happy memories at the beach....
....anyways hope your all having a great weekend....Ispiss sent me a Love song...and there is no mountain high enough to keep me from putting the pedal to the metal and going to see him...he is the Love of my life.....we are friggin "epic".... crazy as hell...but we work somehow....God I miss his/our dog as much as him....we are too cute when all do the triple "spoon"...Bunnie needs her mommy, I need him, he needs me......

9-11 will be our 11 year aniversary....it's so wierd, but it happened and it's the truth....my facebook is sharonhermone...lol...in case your curious....I don't care anymore about "pride"...some false illusion of privacy.....I'm putting my cards on the table........lol...and I'm a decent poker player......baby...sweetheart..I Love You....♥.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Wow!

You guys/gals have been doing some AWESOME stuff!!

I've had family around all weekend and it's back to work tomorrow... I really will get back into things eventually, it's just taking a long while for the "new" to wear off the school year! Shew, my butts a draggin!

Great work everybody!
I give A's to all of ya!

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by MountainLaurel
♥♫♥♫♥....love the whole beach theme.....beautiful images....soo many happy memories at the beach....
....anyways hope your all having a great weekend....Ispiss sent me a Love song...and there is no mountain high enough to keep me from putting the pedal to the metal and going to see him...he is the Love of my life.....we are friggin "epic".... crazy as hell...but we work somehow....God I miss his/our dog as much as him....we are too cute when all do the triple "spoon"...Bunnie needs her mommy, I need him, he needs me......

9-11 will be our 11 year aniversary....it's so wierd, but it happened and it's the truth....my facebook is sharonhermone...lol...in case your curious....I don't care anymore about "pride"...some false illusion of privacy.....I'm putting my cards on the table........lol...and I'm a decent poker player......baby...sweetheart..I Love You....♥.

My facebook is Purp Chiten! look me up!

...of course I'm more in the role of "little purple chicken" who happens to ride the skewlin bus and stuff on facebook (great stress relief)

edit on 3-9-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

reply to post by PurpleChiten

Hi Purple Chiten,

just dropping by again to say hi and also put in a request. A few days ago in this post on page 89 I offered to help out Serdgiam with a new avvy, but then I had to be away for a few days (and without my computer), and I've returned to find I'd got some pretty major work in the real world I have to get done. It's going to be some days before I'll have the free time to do avatar work; when I'm making one I need to be completely undistracted so I can focus on the task at hand.

I'm wondering if you or anyone (maybe kinglizard?
) could take a look at Serdgiam's request and see what you think. I envision cutting a section of the larger image down to avvy size and then making three or four variants from it to create a gif (possibly by using distort perception tools), but it's a tricky one to animate well and it'll need some time and thought. I'd really appreciate it if anyone could have a go at it.

I'd also like to offer my apologies to Serdgiam for the delay.

Best regards,

Mike

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
I'm so happy it went to someone who appreciates it....it's yours permanently....I don't need it back.

Oh! My! I don't know what to say. Thank you!!!

J

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by LadyJae

It is a beautiful avatar Lady J, congratulations!

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamschist
reply to post by LadyJae

It is a beautiful avatar Lady J, congratulations!

Thank you, Iamschist! I wish I had just a dollop of the talent showcased in this thread.

I really like the 9/11 memorial avatars that I'm beginning to see!!
J

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by LadyJae

Thank you, I found it on the web, no talent here for photo shop, lol I agree some beautiful work on this thread, so many talented people on ATS, makes you humble just to rub elbows

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Hi everyone

Here is a post I made of another piece of artwork recently unveiled for all to see..............

Northumberlandia....

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by kinglizard

Dear Mighty King,

I humbly ask if you would mind spicing up my two avatars i use! It would be so much appreciated as i find all your work fantastic
Only if you have time and not overly swamped with requests Thanks!

I have no opinion on what to change, what ever your creative mind can come up with will be perfect!
Edit: I use to love to draw and paint, unfortunately i never translated my own skills into photoshop where some really breath taking work can happen.

edit on 5-9-2012 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-9-2012 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to [url= by MDDoxs[/url]

I will have an image ready for you at the latest tomorrow.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Thank you very much sir

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Finished image

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Fantastic. Thank you very much!. I really appreciate the time you put in it. the Colours are perfect match

new topics

top topics

<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join