It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 90
<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

Yea man, or woman!, no problem. I used to make avatars and signatures often, but stopped after awhile due to lack of requests/needs.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
The church was Saint Philip Catholic Church, Pittsburgh, PA......the pics don't do it justice....truely amazing....lol...I didn't go up and eat any "body of Christ", but I did get down on my knees, and I prayed...the way I see it God knows our hearts......you can't fool, bluff, or debunk God.......

www.saintphilipchurch.org...

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Well, while this thread is here, I cant seem to be able to set my signature correctly. Ever since the new upload thing has come into place, it just doesnt seem to be working right. Any help would be appreciated.
On a side note, I think this thread should be extended to include Signatures.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadowLife

Don't click it and click signature. This is where the glitch is. Instead simply put your [atsimg] image link in and submit.

Edit to add: Sorry that was very basic and I know you understand but for those that have the same question and do not, here is a detailed explanation.

Upload the image you wish to use making sure it is within guidelines(500 pixels wide by 50 pixels tall. File size is not to exceed 25k, and animated GIF's are allowed), then click it to bring up the page it is on. Copy the [atsimg] link to your clipboard. Then go back to your tools page and find the location of the signature and paste your link into it and click submit.
edit on 30-8-2012 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by MountainLaurel

I see what you mean............

But is this the inside?

there appears to be very little by way of images both on their website and google images altogether - shame

This stain glass structure is beautiful though - its from St Philips Cathedral in Atlanta

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

hmm, how odd?....No that is not the inside of the church I was in? Every window, at least a dozen, were the most beautiful stained glass you could imagine....anyways that might be a fun theme....stained glass images...

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowLife
Well, while this thread is here, I cant seem to be able to set my signature correctly. Ever since the new upload thing has come into place, it just doesnt seem to be working right. Any help would be appreciated.
On a side note, I think this thread should be extended to include Signatures.

Since we got the new uploads page, you can't just upload a pic code into the sig space and have it work the way it used to.

Now, you have to click on the green Signature on the far right right under the pic. This will take you to your profile page with the code already loaded up into your sig box. Then all you have to do is hit SUBMIT and you should be good.

I have to warn you though; when you do this, it eliminates everything else in your sig box so if you have any links or quotes in your sig, you should save them somewhere else and re-paste them back in after you've added your sig pic.

The guidelines for the sig size can be found on the uploads page.

Good luck.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by FortAnthem
reply to post by ShadowLife

Sweet!

Can't even tell the pic was edited.

I knew I came to the right place for this. Thanks.

LOL....looks great...but how come no pink socks?.......gotta love most things pink.....
did figure out what teabagging means.......actually Ispiss told me this years ago, I had forgotten, very funny......

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I created this for a member by request and haven't heard from him so it's up for grabs to anyone who likes it:

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
One more:

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by kinglizard

Dedicated to KingLizard...............a worthy title indeed.

All Hail KingLizard..........

I humbly submit and prostrate myself before thee Oh great one........

WoW - just - WoW

Fantastic stuff Big Liz - stuff to aspire to - as an art collector you have amazing talent. ATS is a lucky website indeed

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
I created this for a member by request and haven't heard from him so it's up for grabs to anyone who likes it:

Yoink!

Cheers Kinglizard.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to [url= by Sublimecraft[/url]

Love it! Thanks bud!

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Each year, for what ever forum I am the most active in, I make a special Halloween Avatar and sport it around for a month or 2 before Halloween in order to say Happy Halloween to everyone. I therefore submit this years creation.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/wy50403a67.jpg[/atsimg]

Edit to add: In case you missed last years here it is.

edit on 30-8-2012 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I'm in a Photoshop mood...one more...

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
One more

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Isn't that one electric or somethings avatar?
Did they get banned?

Nope,he is still around,sorry.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 31-8-2012 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

I'm in a Photoshop mood...one more...

WOW !!!! May I ? May I ? May I ?

Thank You !

ETA: Hope the signature brings more members to your awesome creativity !!

edit on 31-8-2012 by SonoftheSun because: signature addition.

new topics

top topics

<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join