It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 83
<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by MountainLaurel
reply to post by PurpleChiten

Well...I say purple chitens....are extra special.......and your energy made this thread soo special....we all helped...but your the man on this one.......(hug)

Love this song....♫
www.youtube.com...

awwwww thanks!!! But it's definitely the conglomeration of all the great folks here. It's like we were pulled together

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

edit on 8/8/2012 by LadyJae because: Giving myself a pep talk

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyJae

speaking of insanity, what do we do when we post at the same time we have cracked under life's pressure? lol... I kind of did that yesterday... and feel the need to apologize or something.... but don't know how I should do that, without looking like even more of a butt!

(by the way, this is the poster child lesson for not posting while cracking up! hahahaha)
edit on 8-8-2012 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

edit on 8/8/2012 by LadyJae because: No negativity allowed in this thread!

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I spend most of my time in the Philosophy and Metaphysics forum.

Basically, any trolling or hate that pops up there is immediately soothed by a lot of "love and light".

I learn a lot from the threads there, people take the time to speak to one another civilly (for the most part), and explain their ideas.

I've learned that the key to a good debate is respect. If you can't respect other people's opinions and become upset by their lack of debate skills, then it's time to leave the debate. Incidentally, I win debates all the time just because I cause people to run away with my understanding and nonjudgmental responses to their hate speech.

Just agree with them using your own standpoint and they will not know what else to say.

Bumping for new additions to the thread!

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ottobot

Just agree with them using your own standpoint and they will not know what else to say.

Bumping for new additions to the thread!

LOL..you have a point, ottobot

It is time to visit the "Introductions" forum, I think.

BUMP

J

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

reply to post by LadyJae

You are both wonderful ladies and you're allowed to have bad days from time to time. Just forgive yourself and move forward. Those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by LadyJae

Is Agarta some avatar guru? Does he do these in his sleep? Heh.. How can youd do so many so well, so quickly, hheh. Man, we gotta get you rich off this Agarta.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by foodstamp
reply to post by LadyJae

Is Agarta some avatar guru? Does he do these in his sleep? Heh.. How can youd do so many so well, so quickly, hheh. Man, we gotta get you rich off this Agarta.

He's definitely very talented!!! There are some other great ones here too that drop by sometimes.
I'm just "average" but those guys are teaching me a lot!

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   

reply to post by LadyJae

He is amazing, isn't he

If you'll scroll back through the thread, you'll find more beautiful artwork by a few other designers. The talent showcased in this thread is staggering.

J

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten
reply to post by OpinionatedB

reply to post by LadyJae

You are both wonderful ladies and you're allowed to have bad days from time to time. Just forgive yourself and move forward. Those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter

Awww, Purple, thank you

See, now that's why I keep coming back to this thread. Kindness, generosity, beautiful artwork, cooperation, interesting companions: who could ask for anything more in a community!

J

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Ant ideas for me?

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by zoetrope

Ant ideas for me?

I thought this was pretty cool... do you have any particular interests or ideas of what you may want?

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Oh, here's my "writing entry" if anybody wants to flag it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's my "life story"!!

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Flagged it and star'd it for ya.. Being the noob I am, I must ask, what does the flagging do for a thread? Aside from help your WATS?

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by foodstamp

It tells the other members that you think the thread is worth looking at. Thats what it was meant for anyway, just as the star feature is to say that it is a good post. people will star for a personal reasons and they are varied but it is meant to mean it is a good post. Some star because they agree, or its good information even if they dissagree. Flags and stars are simply to let other members know a post or thread is worth the read.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Flagged it and star'd it for ya.. Being the noob I am, I must ask, what does the flagging do for a thread? Aside from help your WATS?

over in the writing thing it gives you a "vote"

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

edit on 10-8-2012 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Love it how do i get it there??

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   

reply to post by zoetrope

Love it how do i get it there??

Hello, zoetrope

First, save the image to your computer. After you have done that then:

Click "Tools" (at the top of the page). Click "ATS Uploads". Click "Select Image File". Select the image and the upload will start. After the upload finishes, click the image. Click "Avatar". You'll be taken to your profile page. Click "submit" in the Your Avatar section.

The Avatar Uploads-Step By Step Instructions thread will help. Just open the link in a seperate window/tab for reference.

I hope I explained that clearly

J
edit on 8/10/2012 by LadyJae because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join