It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 81
<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42
I'll also do a shameless plug for the newest ATS Avatar Video.

There's artwork in it directly from the result of this thread, (hint, Marty and Agarta) but it was in production while you guys were making new avatars, so I didn't get everyone's new avatars in it.

the video was AWESOME Druid!!! Great work!

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42
I'll also do a shameless plug for the newest ATS Avatar Video.

There's artwork in it directly from the result of this thread, (hint, Marty and Agarta) but it was in production while you guys were making new avatars, so I didn't get everyone's new avatars in it.

Yep, awesome!

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Hi all, I thought I would jump in and let you all know I am back. I had a great trip and took lots of pics. My camera saved them all as 1 mb or larger so I have to some resizing before posting them though. I am using one of those pics for my avatar right now. It is a Sceloporus graciosus graciosus or northern sagebrush lizard. I thought he was cute the way he is looking at the camera lol. As a reference he is only about 5 inches long from nose to tip of his tail so he is almost life size in the pic.

Edit to add: This is a picture I took that I am hosting on photobucket to maintain no image editing(it allows for the larger file). As stated this is unedited in any way. There were no flying objects in the air at the time of this photo and all photos prior and post do not have the "Orange craft" so I caught my first actual ufo photo YAY!! As I said there were no flying craft when the photo was taken and I did not know they were there until viewing the photo on my computer. I left it unedited,even for size so people that know how can verify it is unedited.

edit on 5-8-2012 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Welcome back, Agarta, we missed you!

Now aren't you glad you went on that field trip? You should post that picture (original) in the UFO section (just be prepared for all the...well, you know).

J

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I'm new to this and I'm all confused at the lingo being used. The pictures I see along the left are avatars or backgrounds? Or, Are the animations considered "avatars" and the long still photo's considered backgrounds?

Anyway, does anyone got a good idea for Foodstamp? Lol, That should be a fun name to stick an "avatar" too.

And hey, Since I'm asking a question and you guys are leagues ahead of me... Where the "stats" are below my name, what does the K stand for? I know what the P and the S means as well as the W. But not the K.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Have you taken more photo's with that camera since? That kinda looks like a bad pixel in the lens. I'm not using the right terminology I know. Cause I am no camera expert. However, I thought I had caught something suspicious on camera once. Only to find that the same "Blotch" was in every photo thereafter. Turned out to be a mechanical issue with the camera. Just a thought...

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by foodstamp

I'm new to this and I'm all confused at the lingo being used. The pictures I see along the left are avatars or backgrounds? Or, Are the animations considered "avatars" and the long still photo's considered backgrounds?

Anyway, does anyone got a good idea for Foodstamp? Lol, That should be a fun name to stick an "avatar" too.

And hey, Since I'm asking a question and you guys are leagues ahead of me... Where the "stats" are below my name, what does the K stand for? I know what the P and the S means as well as the W. But not the K.

Hi foodstamp welcome to ATS, The avatar is the smaller pic to the left of your post and the background is behind it. You can put in a transparent avatar like I did so only the background shows allowing you more space for your pic. Only an avatar can be animated as per ATS T&Cs the background can not be.

The stats are
    P= how many posts you have
    F=how many flags you have
    S= how many stars you have
    W= Wats (The "WATS Index" is calculated as: ((FLAGS x 5) x STARS)/1000000.)
    K= karma (I cant find the exact mathematics for karma but it is similar to wats. I will keep looking for you)

reply to post by Agarta

Have you taken more photo's with that camera since? That kinda looks like a bad pixel in the lens. I'm not using the right terminology I know. Cause I am no camera expert. However, I thought I had caught something suspicious on camera once. Only to find that the same "Blotch" was in every photo thereafter. Turned out to be a mechanical issue with the camera. Just a thought...
That pic was one of the first pics I took and no other photo has them in them its only that one photo. It was also the second of 5 photos I took in order to make a panoramic view and the other 4 do not have any marks/"craft"
edit on 5-8-2012 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Thanks for the info! I really appreciate it! Been trying to figure out what that "K" meant all day.

As for the camera picture....That really freaks me out. What are your thoughts on it? Unidentified indeed. But It doesn't strike me as being a craft or jet of any sort either. Those kinda pics really get my attention. what in the hell is that thing!?

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Just thought I would say hi and send my happy thoughts and warm wishes to all my freinds while I am online!

Hope everyone is well, and I am now advertising this thread in my sig so be prepared for more business... (hopefully anyway)

my love to everyone and see everyone next time I can get online!

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by foodstamp

What do you think of this?

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

here are some other ideas

Background:

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

reply to post by Agarta

LOL..I like all of those

J

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   
just "checking in".... good morning!

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Agarta, Purple, Ohh man! These are great! I don't know which to choose..

Purples Food coupons is what I was looking for... However agarta's stamps with the justice statue provide for a more serious tone which I like cause I feel it's reflects me better... You guys rock.. Thanks so much...

Perhaps I should switch between the two! Lol

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Test

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Hmmm, I just goto "MyAts." And submit the location for the background I saved right? I did choose a background and submitted under background. So no problem there as far as submitting avatar where a background goes.

Do these backgrounds have to be approved before It's put onto my profile perhaps?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

You need to add an invisible avatar for your background to show up.

Grab the invisible image between the lines below (right click, save to your comp) and then upload and save as your avatar:
--------------------------------------

--------------------------------------

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Hmmm, I just goto "MyAts." And submit the location for the background I saved right? I did choose a background and submitted under background. So no problem there as far as submitting avatar where a background goes.

Do these backgrounds have to be approved before It's put onto my profile perhaps?

You need to set a blank GIF as your avatar before your background will show through. Here's a blank for you:

files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
yeah, what they said!

Shew, I'm worn out so I'm not gonna hang around tonight. Tomorrow should be a shorter day, the kids all come back on Thursday, so it's early morning or evening only for me until...... Thanksgiving Break LOL

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
If you do not see me around anymore,it would be because of a disagreement.
Only because the cleansing as been on going and in place.

top topics

<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join