It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 76
<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
shew, thunderstorms all evening...
will be on tomorrow when they all clear out

sleep well!!

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by JustMike

holy #!!! LOVE IT!!! Espcially with the sky darkened and the "C" symbol!!! brilliant!!!!!
That is so amazing, as for the name, just go with what looks good to you. You've done such a great job so far, I'm sure anything you come up with will be quite awesome

edit on 26-7-2012 by theroguelion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by coven83

Wow that looks great JM thank you very much.

I might be able to resize it myself. Ill upload in a min, thx again

Edit: Looks much better.

Hey, that turned out fine!

Glad to help!

reply to post by PurpleChiten

Hi PC,

I think we were all wondering why you weren't on. Glad it's just the weather! Very wise to leave the computer unplugged if there are big thunderstorms around, though. Hope to see you back on again today.

Mike
edit on 27/7/12 by JustMike because: I added message to PC

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by theroguelion

Hi theroguelion!

Glad you like it! Actually it's the final one in the series there that is "the" one. The others were just to show the process. (I have nine different images as I always save a backup at every main stage. Makes it easier to redo changes if I mess up!
)

I have a couple of ideas for doing your name so I'll play around with the key image today and see how they come out.

Mike

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Greeting Artists. Just dropped in to say hello. Have been getting ready for a big show this Sat, so, not posting a lot, but had to come to my fav thread and people. I finished 120 bars of my fancy hand made soaps today. All cut, dried and ready for packing tomorrow. I'll be glad when this weekend is over.....

I see some absolutely fabulous work in here, as usual. Coming to this thread is just the break I needed. Thanks for the eye and mind candy....

Des

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
@theroguelion:
How's this? I have your name burning through the stone, with a bit of blood-red for effect. And I added a gold capstone to the pyramid.
(Background image at max allowed size, 200x700 px. Size about 57 KB)

Same, but with the lettering adjusted:
(Avatar sizes in next post.)

edit on 27/7/12 by JustMike because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Oh, and the avatar sized pics (170x240 px):

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Those look AWESOME!

busy day here for me, haven't had time to check the boards but wanted to drop in and see what kinda cool stuff was going on

....back to the old grindstone for me! (finishing up summer classes ... the ones I'm taking and the ones I'm teaching
)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Good to see you!

You should try and keep your summers free so you can spend more time here!

BTW I'll be away for the weekend myself. Might check in tomorrow a.m. my time but then will be away from computer for a good three days (hopefully).

If theroguelion needs any help with his avvy, could someone please assist?

Best regards,

Mike

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

so sweet dude. that is excellent. thanks so much!!

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustMike

Good to see you!

You should try and keep your summers free so you can spend more time here!

BTW I'll be away for the weekend myself. Might check in tomorrow a.m. my time but then will be away from computer for a good three days (hopefully).

If theroguelion needs any help with his avvy, could someone please assist?

Best regards,

Mike

Unfortunately, my summer is winding down

come Tuesday, I'll be digging back in during the day and preparing for another school year to start the following week

.... so of course I'm gonna go out and party a little this weekend!!!

I'll only get to "play" here at night for a few hours until we get back in the groove of things.

Poor, poor chitenz.... they gotta do what they gotta do

edit on 27-7-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
well, my "wild weekend" (consisted of an 8 year old birthday party and an evening watching a show and having beer) is winding down.... ready for my final week of summer break (with some work scattered in)... then back to the grindstone!!!

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten
well, my "wild weekend" (consisted of an 8 year old birthday party and an evening watching a show and having beer) is winding down.... ready for my final week of summer break (with some work scattered in)... then back to the grindstone!!!

It's the start of my weekend

Mmmmm beer.

-SAP-

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
OK so much talent here I thought I'd offer up a challenge. Here are three of my favorite wallpapers.
Lets see what you guys can come up with for each one. my name in the image some where is my only input, do anything else you wish to them. You are the artists and Im sure you will come up with something great.

on another note I am attempting to start a daily thread called "Covens question of the day" but am having a hard time getting responses. I invite you all to drop by and give your two cents. you can just click on my profile and go to my created threads. posted the second one today.

Edit: Sorry should have resized a bit b4 posting

edit on 29-7-2012 by coven83 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by coven83

Joined.

-SAP-

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SloAnPainful

Thank you..and you have been replied to.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by coven83

That 3rd one was used by an old member endisnighe who got banned a while ago. He had it set up with some cool effects with the eyes lighting up.

Seeing as how he doesn't use it anymore, I'm sure there wouldn't be any problems with you taking it.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by FortAnthem
reply to post by coven83

That 3rd one was used by an old member endisnighe who got banned a while ago. He had it set up with some cool effects with the eyes lighting up.

Seeing as how he doesn't use it anymore, I'm sure there wouldn't be any problems with you taking it.

OK good to know. I do attempt to be original so i might not use it then. Maybe with my name on it and the color changed to red instead of blue.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Hi I'm really new here an was wondering if you could make me an avatar. I would really appreciate it a lot Thanks

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Txcountrygirl

Hi I'm really new here an was wondering if you could make me an avatar. I would really appreciate it a lot Thanks

Welcome to the thread, Txcountrygirl
Two of the designers are taking a small break, but I'm sure you'll be "adopted" in no time.

Please take the time to tell us a bit about yourself...interests, hobbies, etc and if you have any particular design in mind. It will help them design a customized avatar just for you.

J
edit on 7/29/2012 by LadyJae because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join