page: 74
<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

I think you guys did an awesome job with this pic!!!! I saw your comment on different background colors and went through many different shades and textures trying to find one that works with the pic the best. In my opinion all it needed was a simple grey gradient to add to the mystique.
edit on 25-7-2012 by Agarta because: Spelling

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Just a try-out to see how she looks when she looks...

...at us.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by JustMike

Oh Mikey! That's IT!!! It's beautiful!!!! And odd thing is, it looks alot like my baby picture! Gave me goosebumps at first!!!!

I love it, I truly do. Outstanding.

But, ah, how do I get it into my avatar thing from here? Right click / save?

Muuuwhuuuuaaaaaaa!

Whos

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by whos2know

But, ah, how do I get it into my avatar thing from here? Right click / save?

Whos

Hello, w2k

Just click the "quote" button on Mike's post, copy the image URL, paste it into your avatar slot and then click "submit". Voila!
edit on 7/25/2012 by LadyJae because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I wanted to let everyone know I am leaving on a camping trip to the Nevada dessert outback tonight. I will be gone for about 10 days doing some research on the populations of indigenous reptiles in the area. As a herpetologist I have to hit the field from time to time, besides its time for a walkabout anyway lol. I am dropping the Family off at my parents place in Elco so they can see their Grandchildren and hitting the high dessert. I will try and stop in if I come across a little wifi but out there I doubt I will find any. So have fun and I will see you guys the Saturday after next.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Have a good time, stay safe, and be sure to post a thread with anything interesting you find

J

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by whos2know

Hi whos!

Just make sure you choose the one that's avatar size.
Or you can use the gif, maybe. (Not sure. It's 383 kb -- can someone confirm if one that size is allowed?

reply to post by Agarta

Ditto! (As LadyJae said!) And thanks for the suggestion on backgrounding.

Mike
edit on 25/7/12 by JustMike because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

According to ATS:

ATS Avatars should be no larger than 170 pixels wide by 240 pixels tall, with a maximum file size of 75kb.

But I know PC and others use animated GIFs

J

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by LadyJae

Hmmm... It could be a matter of how much compression they used to get a gif small enough. But the single image is under 60 Kb:

...and Agarta's revision of the pic is down in the 20-something Kb range:

If someone could tell me an effective way to compress the images enough I could still make a gif, maybe. Or I can upload the 4 images that the gif uses and another member could convert them into a gif.
(That might be better.) Just depends on what whos2know would prefer.

Mike

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sublimecraft

Originally posted by theroguelion
I would like an avatar of the big pyramid at giza with The Rogue Lion written on the base. and the "Canibus" C logo just above it please
. I'll leave the artistic interpretations to you guys, as long as it includes what I mentioned, then I'm good. have fun!!! C logo down there ( there are many more vivid interpretations of it if you google)

edit on 25-7-2012 by theroguelion because: (no reason given)

Something along this concept ?

with this type of writing (in the sand maybe ?)
(Coptic font)..............
edit on 25-7-2012 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

yes!! that sounds like the makings of an awesome avatar!

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Ancient Civilizations Entry

Last one, for fun:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
@PurpleChiten

That was exactly what I asked for!! Looks fantastic aswell, thank you very much!!
But things are never as simple as that, and Agarta has just produced my worst nightmare.... CHOICE!!!!!

@Agarta

The avatar you made was simply brilliant. I especially like that you brought a samurai sword into the mix (I have 10 replicas
)
If you're able to get the file down to the appropriate size then that will do nicely, thank you.

For the time being I'm going to use the one made by PC, I think it's the least I can do

Thank you both very much
I appreciate it alot.

Kaidan

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Ancient Civilizations

I hope everyone likes it! Here is a link to the original picture before I edited it: upload.wikimedia.org...

Description: The entry of Turkish sultan Mehmed II into Constantinople

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

soooooooooo how does it look? LOL - love it.

thanks Mikey!

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustMike
Just a try-out to see how she looks when she looks...

...at us.

Good work on the graphics... but I don't like the eyes moving (although it shows great work in graphics), it gives me that "creepy feeling" like demon possesion or something... would possibly be awesome for a different pic, but makes me feel a little uncomfortable with this particular one. ..

ETA: may just be the speed as opposed to the looking away after I look at it a little more
edit on 25-7-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta
I wanted to let everyone know I am leaving on a camping trip to the Nevada dessert outback tonight. I will be gone for about 10 days doing some research on the populations of indigenous reptiles in the area. As a herpetologist I have to hit the field from time to time, besides its time for a walkabout anyway lol. I am dropping the Family off at my parents place in Elco so they can see their Grandchildren and hitting the high dessert. I will try and stop in if I come across a little wifi but out there I doubt I will find any. So have fun and I will see you guys the Saturday after next.

We'll miss you a LOT!!! But it does sound like an AWESOME trip!!!

We look forward to your return and the stories about the experience!!! Safe travels to you!

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by kai22
@PurpleChiten

That was exactly what I asked for!! Looks fantastic aswell, thank you very much!!
But things are never as simple as that, and Agarta has just produced my worst nightmare.... CHOICE!!!!!

@Agarta

The avatar you made was simply brilliant. I especially like that you brought a samurai sword into the mix (I have 10 replicas
)
If you're able to get the file down to the appropriate size then that will do nicely, thank you.

For the time being I'm going to use the one made by PC, I think it's the least I can do

Thank you both very much
I appreciate it alot.

Kaidan

You are very welcome!! Agarta is definitely one of our "Pros" here!!!

reply to post by Misoir

Very nice!!
edit on 25-7-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by whos2know

soooooooooo how does it look? LOL - love it.

thanks Mikey!

Looks AWESOME!!

.... told ya they do some great work here!

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1littlewolf
reply to post by Sublimecraft

reply to post by Im a Marty

What a small world. Up until a few months ago I was living in Carlisle (Karl O'Callaghan’s kid’s drug lab blew up just the street from me
). Still got a villa there.

Moved to Brisvegas though so the kiddlywinks could get to know their grandparents. I’m a dockers man myself.

Im a Marty - as cool as your winning avatar is I always had a soft spot for that one you once had with the cartoon teen on the white background who just kept on rockin…

edit on 25/7/2012 by 1littlewolf because: (no reason given)

Firstly you have my personal blessings for you are a Dockers man............Go the Dockers !

Built a house on Oats Street a few years ago.......know the area well. Big Karls Kid - what a blast

Love your Avatar mate - its awesome

Go the Dockers...........

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

...thought the same thing PC! and then I noticed the lips move too....CreEpy....lol

new topics

top topics

<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join