It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 72
<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by whos2know
sooo I need something new to wear and the purple bird told me to come here....any suggestions?

I'm female...so I don't want anything remotely masculine, please....LOL.

thanks!

Whos

From the name you use, I kind of went with the "Shhh" concept. Here are some examples we could tweak if any of them appeal to you

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Im a Marty
Ok yall,

I'm getting my creative Hat on....

I'm starting a website on avatars, basically its just a website dedicated to threads like this..

So I've got a few domain names in mind, would love suggestions from other members here...

www.avatarsrus.com is the leading one so far...

More suggestions pleasssssse

In computing, an Avatar is the graphical representation of the user or the user's alter ego or character.

In Hinduism, an Avatar is a deliberate descent of a deity to earth, or a descent of the Supreme Being.

So...............how about AVATARGODS.com

All bases and meanings covered bro......................

edit on 24-7-2012 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

awesome name!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Im a Marty
Ok yall,

I'm getting my creative Hat on....

I'm starting a website on avatars, basically its just a website dedicated to threads like this..

So I've got a few domain names in mind, would love suggestions from other members here...

www.avatarsrus.com is the leading one so far...

More suggestions pleasssssse

If you want to differentiate between computer avatars and the other definition, you could call it
Digi-tars-R-Us
....for digital-avatars

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
well, I missed my nap today, so I think I'm going to take my sorry rump to bed!

See ya'll tomorrow!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
ACK, I already purchased the domain name, although avatargods was an awesome suggestion as well as chitens one.

I ended up purchasing www.memberavatars.com it will take me a day or two to set it up with phpbb3 integrated with 4 images gallery...wish me all the best

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
reply to [url= by Sublimecraft[/url]

avatar maximum = 170 pixels wide by 240 tall

Depending on your profile info background dimensions = 180 pixels wide and 400-480 pixels tall

hope this helps.

Your avatar/picture is really beautiful....I could see designing a whole room around that picture....great colors....

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

LOL @ Olympic speed!

I am off to bed..... you have a great night!

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I would like an avatar of the big pyramid at giza with The Rogue Lion written on the base. and the "Canibus" C logo just above it please
. I'll leave the artistic interpretations to you guys, as long as it includes what I mentioned, then I'm good. have fun!!! C logo down there ( there are many more vivid interpretations of it if you google)

edit on 25-7-2012 by theroguelion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by theroguelion
I would like an avatar of the big pyramid at giza with The Rogue Lion written on the base. and the "Canibus" C logo just above it please
. I'll leave the artistic interpretations to you guys, as long as it includes what I mentioned, then I'm good. have fun!!! C logo down there ( there are many more vivid interpretations of it if you google)

edit on 25-7-2012 by theroguelion because: (no reason given)

Something along this concept ?

with this type of writing (in the sand maybe ?)
(Coptic font)..............

edit on 25-7-2012 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

I LOVE the first one with the child (but would like green eyes, please, lol) and I LOVE the last one! Can the eye color be changed?

little purple birdy - you did a great job. Not a lot of peeps know who Secret Squirrel was...and the update is much needed. I'll check back later to see if you can tweak my request.

Until then -

Whos

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I just created my current avatar this morning - it looks fantastic. No need for a downloaded photo editing program either; just use iPiccy.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Great stuff mate, nice little additions to my collection.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
I just created my current avatar this morning - it looks fantastic. No need for a downloaded photo editing program either; just use iPiccy.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by whos2know
reply to post by PurpleChiten

I LOVE the first one with the child (but would like green eyes, please, lol) and I LOVE the last one! Can the eye color be changed?
[snippy snip]
Whos

Green eyes? Around this shade?

Note: I've posted another version with same eye colour but bigger pupils. See my next post.

Mike
edit on 25/7/12 by JustMike because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by JustMike

Very nice Mike!

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

Thank you.

That was just a very quick tryout for the colour. It only took a minute or two (max) to do. But actually, I think she would look better with larger pupils so I might try that and see how it goes.

I'll work on it now and hopefully post a result before too long.
Okay, here she is with bigger pupils. (They would need a small amount of cleanup. This is just a quick one):

And here's a side by side comparison (click on thumbnail to open full sized image)

Mike

edit on 25/7/12 by JustMike because: added pics

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I just want to say that I think what all you guys are doing for anonymous peeps on the internet is simply amazing. It's so good (and refreshing) to see a thread where everyone's helping each out for a change instead of cutting one another down.

I'm almost tempted to get a new one myself - the quality of work and the effort you guys are putting in is really cool. But I am quite attached to the one I've got as it was painted by a friend. Maybe come Xmas time i'll ask if someone to put an animated Santa Hat on it lol.

Chiten as you can tell I've got a penchant for all things Egyptian and your cats are amazingly hypnotic.

edit on 25/7/2012 by 1littlewolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

reply to post by Im a Marty

What a small world. Up until a few months ago I was living in Carlisle (Karl O'Callaghan’s kid’s drug lab blew up just the street from me
). Still got a villa there.

Moved to Brisvegas though so the kiddlywinks could get to know their grandparents. I’m a dockers man myself.

Im a Marty - as cool as your winning avatar is I always had a soft spot for that one you once had with the cartoon teen on the white background who just kept on rockin…

edit on 25/7/2012 by 1littlewolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1littlewolf
I just want to say that I think what all you guys are doing for anonymous peeps on the internet is simply amazing. It's so good (and refreshing) to see a thread where everyone's helping each out for a change instead of cutting one another down.

And that is why I find myself drawn here everytime I log on

I have absolutely nothing to contribute but support and respect, but I find the thread to be like a breath of fresh air. I breathe it deeply.

J

top topics

<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join