It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Avatar Creations

page: 55
84
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft
 


HA!! I love it!

Only thing is......I'm a brunette.


This pic reminds me of another one I love, but I can't post it on ATS 'cuz it's got the "F" word in it.

I'll see if I can find the original pic without the caption. You may have already seen it....it has a circa 1950-60-ish blonde standing up with a huge delighted smile on her face, and she's holding a big 'ol shotgun aimed up towards the sky, with an American flag & what looks like a 1960's Camaro in the background. And the caption says, "America! F*** YEAH!!"

Tasteless and terrible, I know. But hilarious and loveable nonetheless.....
.....kinda like I used to be during my 20's, LOL....

Edit to add:
Found it! And cropped it!! WHOOT!!! lol....

edit on 18-7-2012 by stupid girl because: (no reason given)




posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by stupid girl
 




I love your dinosaur riding the shark with weapons too!!



posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten
reply to post by stupid girl
 




I love your dinosaur riding the shark with weapons too!!


omg, the first time I saw it I totally laughed my A off because the caption underneath the picture said, "I think this image might be photoshopped." Then underneath that caption was, "I KNOW!! The ocean is way too blue..."

hysterical funny-ness in which I laughed at thoroughly...



posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by stupid girl
reply to post by Sublimecraft
 


HA!! I love it!

Only thing is......I'm a brunette.


This pic reminds me of another one I love, but I can't post it on ATS 'cuz it's got the "F" word in it.

I'll see if I can find the original pic without the caption. You may have already seen it....it has a circa 1950-60-ish blonde standing up with a huge delighted smile on her face, and she's holding a big 'ol shotgun aimed up towards the sky, with an American flag & what looks like a 1960's Camaro in the background. And the caption says, "America! F*** YEAH!!"

Tasteless and terrible, I know. But hilarious and loveable nonetheless.....
.....kinda like I used to be during my 20's, LOL....

Edit to add:
Found it! And cropped it!! WHOOT!!! lol....

edit on 18-7-2012 by stupid girl because: (no reason given)


OK Boss................Brunette it is then................just don't shoot







posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by stupid girl

Originally posted by PurpleChiten
reply to post by stupid girl
 




I love your dinosaur riding the shark with weapons too!!


omg, the first time I saw it I totally laughed my A off because the caption underneath the picture said, "I think this image might be photoshopped." Then underneath that caption was, "I KNOW!! The ocean is way too blue..."

hysterical funny-ness in which I laughed at thoroughly...


LMAO!!! that is AWESOME!!!



posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft
 


yay!

I'm scared of the first chick....she looks like she's having a really bad pre-menstrual moment. She's having PMM instead of PMS.

I guess out of all three I most resemble the woman in the last pic, but I usually wear a bra and a shirt, especially when I go outside.
I don't really like my jugs swingin' around in all their glory, especially should I happen to find myself out in a wheat field having to pump some poor bastard full o'lead, wearing only make-up and fake nails. Gotta protect baby's dinners...



posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by stupid girl
reply to post by Sublimecraft
 


yay!

I'm scared of the first chick....she looks like she's having a really bad pre-menstrual moment.


Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that NATALIE PORTMAN !!

Little girl all grown up from "The Professional" with Jean Reno...............???




posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

Originally posted by stupid girl

Originally posted by PurpleChiten
reply to post by stupid girl
 




I love your dinosaur riding the shark with weapons too!!


omg, the first time I saw it I totally laughed my A off because the caption underneath the picture said, "I think this image might be photoshopped." Then underneath that caption was, "I KNOW!! The ocean is way too blue..."

hysterical funny-ness in which I laughed at thoroughly...


LMAO!!! that is AWESOME!!!


Just incase you feel like a little change..............just a little change





posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft
 


LOVE THEM!!!



posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten
reply to post by Sublimecraft
 


LOVE THEM!!!


And they love you too Shellie





posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft
 


oh wow! That is her...lol!
I didn't even recognize!!

She looks like she's about to totally ruin somebody's day...



posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft
 


HA HA!! Who is the guy riding the shark? I feel like I should recognize who he is....

The bear one is my fave



posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft
 


WOOOOHOOOOO!!! My High School Sweetheart!!!



posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by stupid girl
 


Isn't that the Russian President?



posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by stupid girl
reply to post by Sublimecraft
 


HA HA!! Who is the guy riding the shark? I feel like I should recognize who he is....

The bear one is my fave


Thats your main man from the other end of the conspiracy table - Vlad Putin - Shellie's (Purple chiten) on to it as well.

I think I like him because he's totally Gangsta like and pisses the Yank PTB off to no end - veto this, veto that, sells stuff to the enemy right in their face - cracks me up. If anyone rides a shark its him!!

If you looked up "Russian Mafia" in the dictionary there would be a pic of him - guaranteed !




posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft
 


Ahhhh how cute!

I love that


reply to post by Sublimecraft
 


lol @ the rpg!
edit on 18-7-2012 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Ya'll remind me to stay out of those political threads.... they rile me up too much!!!



posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten
 


Yeah tell me about it! I been up there after taking a red pill this morning...

and now... I am home again...(in BTS) and very happy to be here I tell you!



posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB
 


Silly me thought I could go over there and calm them down or something with a little humor... but those folks are NUTS!!!

Hope I pulled myself out before I get a post ban or something!!! shew!

If I disappear or something, somebody take over the voting stuff and count the stars on Saturday. The post I made has all the summary stuff in it... I'll pass that along to the Media Relations Czar if I "disappear'



....mostly just (what some may consider but really isn't) off topic silly stuff, no fighting or anything, so I should be safe




edit on 18-7-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten
 


lol... I cannot see you becoming such that the secret police would come for you!

but i will keep it in mind nonetheless!

and yes, they are nuts up there! Its a crazy world I tell you! Sometimes I read threads and think wow, this is why we are about to have WW3!
edit on 18-7-2012 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)




top topics



 
84
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

log in

join