It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I just read this thread...and it was so sad.....
I didn't know this member Aquarius1, but I'm guessing others of you may have.......she passed away...the thread written by her friend was heart wrenching..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am posting this here for Druid, and others that may want to show tribute to her....perhaps she can be included in the video Druid is working on?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by MountainLaurel

I don't normally like the guy that posted it, but it was a good tribute to her. It's so sad when a life is lost

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Maybe some of our artist contributors could create some graphics if they knew her and they could be put together in a "video" of some sort as a tribute?

I'm relatively new and didn't know her, but would be willing to assist in any way I can.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

Yeah, I don't really know much about the guy that posted the story...but have read a few stories of his since Opinuated , Druid and Agarta turned me on to the writing contests...I enjoy reading those now.

I thought some that partcipate in this thread might know him, and knew the woman that died....would be nice if they did something in tribute to her if they feel moved to do so......

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
So here is what I am thinking...

I want to change my signature...a little...I think it would look better as script...and the word color to match my avatar word color...but with the same background!

Is this a possibility?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

I don't normally like the guy that posted it, but it was a good tribute to her. It's so sad when a life is lost

Oh Purple...JPZ is indeed a complex person. I follow and sometimes participate with him in the political forums. He is quite knowledgeable on Constitutional law, and succinct in expressing himself. He is a sweet person deep down inside. He just doesn't show that side a lot in debates.

I hope you get to know him better. I've learned many things from his contributions.

Des

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by jerryznv

I say go with the green color of the clowns hair....I think that would make it "pop" and work well with your avatar.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

He does seem to be a complex and bright man.....lol.....sounds like a friend of yours Des....you need to talk him into a "makeover" His avatar could use a "facelift".......
Maybe he would want to make his avatar a tribute to his friend......might make him feel a little less pain over her death?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by MountainLaurel

I say go with the green color of the clowns hair....I think that would make it "pop" and work well with your avatar.

I am not so good at creating things!

I am hoping one of the more creative members might take a stab at it for me!

The green might look good...not really sure...but I think I want the "Truth in Freedom" in script!

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by jerryznv

Originally posted by MountainLaurel

I am not so good at creating things!

I am hoping one of the more creative members might take a stab at it for me!

The green might look good...not really sure...but I think I want the "Truth in Freedom" in script!

The script would look cool....are you wanting to change "Freedom in Truth" to "Truth in Freedom" or was that a boo-boo? I think using either the green of clowns hair, or the tourquise in the sky behind the clown... it will add balance to the overall look of your avi and signiture working together...need to pull in some "cool" color in the signiture I think to pull it all together....

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

nice, it's a great avatar from an iconic movie.....I like the quote too, maybe I will find a way of adding it to my signature somehow, maybe with a comment about truth being everywhere.

thank you again!

ETA did you add any of these as an 'entry' to the competition? I would give them stars!

edit on 17-7-2012 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
With the competition thing, is there going to be a page with all the entries, or do I have to search all the pages?, I starred Sublimes entries already but these are the only ones I have seen so far....and is Agarta not taking part? maybe somebody could just add some of Agarta's for him, seeing as he deserves credit for lots of great work on this thread (even though modest)....just an idea!

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth
With the competition thing, is there going to be a page with all the entries, or do I have to search all the pages?, I starred Sublimes entries already but these are the only ones I have seen so far....and is Agarta not taking part? maybe somebody could just add some of Agarta's for him, seeing as he deserves credit for lots of great work on this thread (even though modest)....just an idea!

We're not allowed to make another thread for it, but on Thursday, I'm going to make a post with a link to each of the entries that get posted by then so people can quickly navigate to them to vote. Hopefully we'll get some more entries by then, if not, I'll beg some more

I think Agarta has a work schedule that hinders his input in the beginning of the week but I'll do updates until Saturday on the entry posts so everyone can find them quickly and easily

He is a gifted and modest artist!! We've got some great ones on here!! Everyone's work has been awesome and have far outweighed my limited skills! I'm very impressed with everyone's contributions! ...man, I sure am using a lot of exclamation points!!

This is a "learn as we go" type of thing, so we'll adjust as necessary

It's been an absolutely AWESOME experience so far.... for me the best part has been a good, positive interaction with another member that I've had some ups and downs with but has really shined in this thread!!

WTG Ipsiss!! You have some awesome talents!!

even after our little "competition", the avatar requests will continue, just a fun little addition we're trying out

If anyone would like to make an entry but is extremely "modest", you can U2U it to me and I'll post it under my name since I've excluded myself from the contest due to "running it" and all. I can leave your name off and call it "anonymous 1", "anonymous 2", etc to prevent anyone knowing it's you unless you decide later you want them to know and you can recieve full credit for your work

edit on 17-7-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

Oh Purple...JPZ is indeed a complex person. I follow and sometimes participate with him in the political forums. He is quite knowledgeable on Constitutional law, and succinct in expressing himself. He is a sweet person deep down inside. He just doesn't show that side a lot in debates.

I hope you get to know him better. I've learned many things from his contributions.

Des

I'll take your word for it ... but will stay away from him when at all possible as he "ruffles my feathers"

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Aquarius1(A1) was a beautiful, intelligent, and light hearted Woman. I looked forward to seeing her in the Chat room back in the day, before the hack and total change up of the chat room. I had been wondering where she was these past few months. She will be sorely missed.
edit on 17-7-2012 by Agarta because: Spelling

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

She must have been a wonderful lady.

So sorry I didn't get to experience her contributions

Prayer going up for her and her family and friends

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta

Aquarius1(A1) was a beautiful, intelligent, and light hearted Woman. I looked forward to seeing her in the Chat room back in the day, before the hack and total change up of the chat room. I had been wondering where she was these past few months. She will be sorely missed.
edit on 17-7-2012 by Agarta because: Spelling

I remember Aquarius1 from when I first joined ATS in 2004, then left for a few years and resumed under a new name. I recall she was a nice lady and I am sure she will be remembered fondly here on ATS and many other places and in people's lives. She has a legacy, and if that can be used as an inspiration for good then I am sure herself and family would be happy with this.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

I will keep a look out for the link to entries post, yes a lot of talented people and obviously skilled in GIF imagery, which I admire, as though I am good at other image packages I never really tried GIF before.

My art is mostly fine art but maybe more people from other art backgrounds could also add their own flavor to avatar making, that combined with GIFery makes for awesome images, I have seen a lot already and some are very impressive. Things like the Alice and space ship for example. All good stuff and thanks for the thread, it's nice for ATS to have a lighter side.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Oh, no...no, no, no! This wonderful, magical thread can't just fade away!

It is unique and contains a piece of all who have read and participated. Do I need to beg shamelessly for another avatar to keep it alive?

J

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I want to thank Agarta for working so hard on my new avatar today i think Ive been his biggest nightmare but the finished product will be assume cant wait to post it when its finished..sugarcookie1

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join