It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by jerryznv

Here is a background along the same lines but with some color added and subtracted.

Here is a matching signature image. I have no Idea what it is you like so I just made this one but we can chat as to what you would like.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   

The first thing that popped in my head was....

Warning.."Don't try this at home"

But let me give it more thought.....

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

Beautiful images, love the 3rd one...stunning....you have a great eye for unusual art........

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I have had trouble getting pictures to work in my signature.

I make sure the dimensions and file size are correct and they still never work for me.

ATS Signature Images should be no larger than 600 pixels wide by 70 pixels tall, with a maximum file size of 50kb.

This gif is 50 x 50 pix

4.45 kb

But it doesn't work in my signature. Any reasons why?

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by IpsissimusMagus

Go to your uploads page and click your little head banging guy. Then copy the code for "use in post" and paste it into your signature section and submit. The signature link never works for me but this will bypass that and it will work fine.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   

OK...here's another idea for your signature......

"In nuclear war all men are cremated equal"

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982
reply to post by 74Templar

Maybe something like this?

Yaaaarrrr... Respect ma authorita!

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   

That is really cool. Just out of curiosity just how long is it? (sorry not familiar with naval terms lol, only kinda familiar with displacement.)

Never been off the north west coast, but have family working up near Broome right now. Would love to see some pics of up that way.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by 74Templar

That is really cool. Just out of curiosity just how long is it? (sorry not familiar with naval terms lol, only kinda familiar with displacement.)

Never been off the north west coast, but have family working up near Broome right now. Would love to see some pics of up that way.

90m long (LOA - length overall) x 19m wide. 3601 Gross Registered Tonnes. Draft (optimum) 5.2m (draft - amount of boat under water).

We have 3 vessels working out of Broome at present - Woodside contract. Beautiful spot - good pubs and cold beer. Pearling capital of Australia.

Dampier is a S#!T hole - nothing there but rock, wind and plenty of oil and gas. More expense to live there than in Perth - go figure??

Darwin is the favourite spot for seafarers - absolutely beautiful, laid back and sights that you only see in glossy magazines.

Will try and track down some more pics and post them here.

Take care bro - I'm back into it (Avatars etc........lots of fun for me and passes the time away)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Good luck with it, but like anything, short stories, debates, creative design, etc, to me it's about the process rather than the results or the trophy at the end. I've been
ing my proverbial off since this thread was started with some of the art work that has been landing here.

I've even added a link in my sig for it to garner up some more interest with a bit of luck.

Well off to bed for me, one sick kid and work tomorrow...
Sleep is becoming a pipe dream....

Oh and if you happen to shimmy past Karratha anytime soon, give a big toot on the horns for my cousin
With any luck it'll get him out of bed...

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten
(sample, not to count for votes)

UFO ENTRY

(then say something like: Please vote for my entry!
or whatever it is you want to do to encourage stars for your entry)

(end of entry post)

Enjoy!!! I look forward to seeing this turn out well and possibly becoming a real contest here on BTS!! (below top secret- off topic forums)

Remember! Sometimes it's the best graphics and sometimes it's the best idea! It all depends on what people vote for and we have a LOT of lurkers in this thread!!!
Feel free to use animations, special effects, anything that works in an avatar!

And other folks, keep requesting avatars, this has been great so far and we don't want to forget that part!!!

edit on 15-7-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

UFO ENTRY

In the beginning "something" created man and woman..............and something was pleased with what it saw.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   

And Something said.................let there be light !!!
edit on 16-7-2012 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Something wanted to be close to its creation.............................but not too close.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Something wanted the world to be beautiful for its creation...............and so it was

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   

UFO ENTRY

Something promised to always watch over its creation...............and it has

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Some of its creation knew that Something was watching over them...............but not all of creation knew this.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   

The starseeds knew that Something was watching over them..............thats all that mattered.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   

As time went by Something wanted to finally let all of its creation know the truth................

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Something knew that its creation was yet too young to fully understand.................it must be a slow introduction to the truth...................

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
kewl!!!

Just remember to limit your entries to three (had to make it hard somehow or another
)

Pick out your three favorites and keep the headline on them so your "votes" can be tabulated for them

Awesome work!

new topics

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join