It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 169
<< 166  167  168    170  171  172 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ashtonhz8907
Thanks guys for what ya came up with, stars all around.

Think my choice will be bigfatfurrytexan's, mind if I mess with it a bit myself? I know some people don't like others modifying their original work.

Agarta, really like the sig but think you can modify it where the ninjas aren't covering the farm and are a little smaller themselves?
edit on 11/22/2012 by ashtonhz8907 because: (no reason given)

Great choice!

We all play with each others work and encourage others to play with it as well

This is one of the most altruistic groups of graphics folks you'll ever meet. That's just one of the things that make it SO great here!

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Could someone make an avatar of this picture for me please?

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Octave

Here is an option in background size...

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Octave

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Thank You!!

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Octave

Here's the cut-out if need it

edit on 23-11-2012 by Zarniwoop because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Hi everyone! Just checking in to say hi. I've been busy off site so I have some catching up to do on this thread.

BTW, here's what someone thinks of your work:

"And I must say, your avatar is as apt as it is awesome!"

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Heres a few I did earlier, I managed to get the upload to work OSX so i don't have to load windows just to upload now, I can do many avvies due to this

edit on 12/11/24 by Im a Marty because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
And some more...

edit on 12/11/24 by Im a Marty because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Im a Marty
And some more...

Stealin it!!!

I always LOVE the "above network" symbol you put into yours!

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by aboutface
Hi everyone! Just checking in to say hi. I've been busy off site so I have some catching up to do on this thread.

BTW, here's what someone thinks of your work:

"And I must say, your avatar is as apt as it is awesome!"

Very kewl! Thanks for sharing!!

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
As always some great to new images to explore.....I Love the Furry One's new Santa Gorilla.....

I also have really enjoyed the Avatar Creations / Tool Shop Logo contest......some absolutely awesome work going on there.........every entry got a star....

I'm thinking a Santa image also.....and this is my vision for anyone that may want to play with this idea.....I have been looking at some fun images this morning of animated Beach Santa's...lol....I wish I knew how to post on ATS from "my pictures", I saved some I liked.

My two favorites were Santa making "sand angels" and Santa kicking back on a floaty with his tropical drink and his sandles , lol, if his toes could wiggle or his arms were animated making "sand angels" that would just rock....

My ultimate wish would be for a signature to compliment the avatar image, and possibly someone may want to add a few Holiday images to the "Logo Contest"....Santa floating along would be soo cool, and incorporate the "Logo" of course !

No hurry at all....Love my Indian Maiden....but know how busy the artists have been and thought I would put in my request before Dec. Thank-You to anyone that feels inspired to play with this, and feel free to explore other "Beach Holiday" images....there are some really great ones out there others might enjoy too...

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I think I'd like to try a new one. Does anyone have something like Professor Sprout from Harry Potter? Something not too unflattering, more of a "beloved feel" to it?

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SproutKY

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Hello everyone...

I think I'd like to look a little tougher...

I'm not sure if this would be too complicated, but would it be possible for one of you talented graphic designers to create an avatar for me...

What I have in mind is Netanyahu and Ahmadinajad fighting with light sabers in a desert background, and Moses is looking at them from the sky with a distasteful expression on his face.

lol, is that possible?

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by PatrickGarrow17

It's possible.... but beyond my skill set

I bet there's somebody here that can help ya though!

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
maybe I spoke too soon.... somebody has actually made images that could be worked with

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

Yeah, I thought it might be a bit ridiculous. I'm not real stubborn about the details, what I basically want the theme to be is Netanyahu and Ahmadinijad battling with some common Abrahamic prophet showing unapproval.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

Actually I was pretty sure that I'd seen something similar before.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by PatrickGarrow17

there we go. A tough one. Easily as tough as Maryhinge's was.

Im on it....after supper.
And in between Call of Duty matches. Only 3 days left before the league resets, afterall!

top topics

<< 166  167  168    170  171  172 >>

join