It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 161
<< 158  159  160    162  163  164 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

I always thought it was because Queenslanders don't give a XXXX what they drink....

On topic, just posted in the giveaways thread here if anyone breezing by wants to have a look for a new wardrobe. Cleaned them before I hung them out, promise...

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Poppin in as per request seems quite a few people like this avatar it was a gift from Slayer.

And G'dday

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Poppin in as per request seems quite a few people like this avatar it was a gift from Slayer.

And G'dday

Yes.......pop in any time mate.

And yes - it is definitely one of the better ones that I have seen on ATS - hands down.

Beers are on me..............

I'll get the next round...............

And remember............don't drink and drive - Australia Style...............

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Quailar

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
One more:

edit on 11/18/2012 by kinglizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by kinglizard

Very nice Meester Leeezard!

.....no idea why I want to speak with a cartoonish-Mexican accent today, but... I do

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ottobot
reply to post by Quailar

I DIG IT! The background makes a huge difference.
@ king lizard awesome image, however I'm a guy. I'm sure a woman would love to have that.
@ bigfathairytexan urs is awesome too. I'm sold guys i have both images to contemplate.
It's a done deal.
Thank you again. You guys must have a massive portfolio

edit on 18-11-2012 by Quailar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Thanks guys and girls.

@ Quailar, the original image look like a woman..maybe the long hair....but maybe someone else will puck it up.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
i would love an avatar
im male ,a scorpion
anything scorpion based me thinks
any chance the scorpion is pulling its tounge out
like my tattoo

many many thanks in advance

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

i would love an avatar im male ,a scorpion anything scorpion based me thinks any chance the scorpion is pulling its tounge out like my tattoo many many thanks in advance

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by maryhinge

Can you post a pic of your tatoo to give us an idea?

I'm sure we can find something you'll like

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by maryhinge
i would love an avatar
im male ,a scorpion
anything scorpion based me thinks
any chance the scorpion is pulling its tounge out
like my tattoo

many many thanks in advance

Post a pic. The highest resolution possible, at least 800X800 so that we can maintain quality. If you get it with decent lighting, no color burn etc, I bet i can extract it and make it look decent.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Nice! Perfect timing. I've got a request......(i feel like i'm shouting into a dark cave)

Avatar: Something "The Regular Show"-ish. I want it to say "The Regular Show" "Anything, butt."

As far as details, i don't know. But i'm 21, male.....if that helps heh. Not to concerned with size, but I do want to be able to see it.
edit on 18-11-2012 by AdventureTime because: Realized no pics in sig

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

that is not a horse

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
just finishing up my "Sunday Business" and getting ready to head to the rental house for the workweek. I should be able to do some things this evening after the travel and unpacking

just to clarify, the house I'm renting is a teeny tiny little house(about 20x60, but not a mobile home) I get for $350 a month, the house I live in is on my family farm and owned outright, not rich in any sense of the word(well, rich in family, happiness and love, but not in money
). Renting the house was cheaper than renting a room or paying for gas to drive an hour each way.... and it's in a holler without nosey neighbors. Nice and quiet, just the way I like it

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten
just finishing up my "Sunday Business" and getting ready to head to the rental house for the workweek. I should be able to do some things this evening after the travel and unpacking

just to clarify, the house I'm renting is a teeny tiny little house(about 20x60, but not a mobile home) I get for $350 a month, the house I live in is on my family farm and owned outright, not rich in any sense of the word(well, rich in family, happiness and love, but not in money
). Renting the house was cheaper than renting a room or paying for gas to drive an hour each way.... and it's in a holler without nosey neighbors. Nice and quiet, just the way I like it

I'm doing my sunday business as well. Should be on later. Been working on a scorpion a little. Today is mom's birthday. She is (mumble)4 years old today. I am making her some grilled ono (and a little ono ceviche), a throwback to when she was a little girl living in Kwajelein (well, high school age).

Enjoy the drive.

edit on 18-11-2012 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I went "simple yet elegant" with this one

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

A few basic ideas;

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link