It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 150
<< 147  148  149    151  152  153 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
OMG you guys are unbelievable I really can’t decide to tell you the truth thanks so much everyone. I think I’m gonna have to use them all and I’ll just slowly cycle through them.

So far these are my favourites…

[imgl]

reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Texan I still really love the nuclear explosion is it possible to combine that background with the blue boy but simply lose the rendering effect?

At any rate you guys have all done a remarkable job and it makes me wish I was more computer literate.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

Okay so my first thought was to spin the hole thing and then I thought that would be a touch too basic.
Then I thought of morphing the hole thing and it looked too basic as well, once it was done.
So I did half and half, The black and white spins from pic to pic and the red and green morph.
I hope it is what you were looking for.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

That is superb - very well done.

I'm sure Mr Wifi will be more than happy with the net result.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta

Okay so my first thought was to spin the hole thing and then I thought that would be a touch too basic.
Then I thought of morphing the hole thing and it looked too basic as well, once it was done.
So I did half and half, The black and white spins from pic to pic and the red and green morph.
I hope it is what you were looking for.

Wow. That's cool. The spin is perfect, a dimensional shift. Awesome.

I love it argarta you did great, you got skills
could you post the link so I can try it on for size?

Once again... Awsome

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Here you are, as usual remove the space between the h and the tt, put it into your avatar slot and submit.
Glad you like it.

h ttp://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/ty50a34e0e.gif

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Thank you argarta. Much apreciated

Looks good, peace

Ps, just voted for your logo

edit on 14-11-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Oh Boy....I Love my new avatar and signature....Thank-you Furry One and Ottobot...
Thank-you Agarta for helping me to post them....and keeping my other favorites in my wardrobe....I couldn't be more pleased.....

I Love all the new avatars too....MIB, Blue Butterfly, Christmas Kitty, War/Peace Boy, and the Tree of live morphing into a brain.....They're all so great....hope I didn't miss any new ones...this thread has been very busy lately with some brilliant stuff....

Finally have some time today to listen to your album Ottobot.....in a good head space to enjoy some new music....Have a great day everyone.....
oh Gosh almost forgot to Thank Sumbline Craft for providing the original image.....
edit on 14-11-2012 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-11-2012 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by MountainLaurel

That is stunning, ML! Sooo beautiful!

OK,I found something I want everyone's advice on. What do you think of the following for my avatar? And knowing ATS like you do, how many complaints would I get about it? Is the animation gone? Or it just doesn't show on preview maybe?

Ok this is not funny. I hate excelling at dumb.

edit on 14-11-2012 by aboutface because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by aboutface

I don't see why anyone should have any problem with that.

Here it is normal avatar sized. Its a little pixilated but, it gives you another option.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

you can only resize the default frame in a .gif. To resize the animation you need to have a file to import it, resize it, then render it as an animation.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

Much obliged, Fort. Can anything be done to color it up?

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Aha, so it is more complicated than I thought. So, how do you find it suits my name?

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

suits you well.

i likely won't have time (not as good with animation as others here), but the best bet for you would be to break it down into its individual slides, and adjust accordingly.

It is arduous messing with gifs.

On an upnote, I think I can take any flim clip and make a .gif out of it.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Ferryman

Thanks for the reply and info.

Ah, you're running more RAM than I have and also you have a 64 bit system... No wonder you can put together those great pics in Bryce!

I really need to buy a new desktop system with all the bells and whistles -- just for doing image work. My laptop just doesn't have the power needed to do it well. Hmmm... I must talk to my wife's nephew. He custom-builds computers.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Your avatar is just beautiful. May I also offer thanks to the members who helped to create it for you!

I perhaps can understand something of how you've been drawn towards the image you have. Mine is from a painting by David Penfound, a British artist. (Many sites show this picture as "The Rainmaker" but on his website it is named "Waters of Life".) He has kindly given permission for people to use his artwork for non-commercial purposes.

You can see some more of his "Native Indians" pictures at his site here. This one called Star Maiden is also very wonderful:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/kk50a418ee.jpg[/atsimg]

The "Waters of Life" picture means a lot to me but to explain why would take a long time.
Suffice to say I've had her as my avatar throughout my time on ATS and have never felt the need to change.

Mike

edit on 14/11/12 by JustMike because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Wow, well, I think it's a very powerful and interesting image....reminds me alot of the whole "loft"....metal sculptures in the Bay Area...lol...and if you ever have had to drive in that MESS...you might feel like bashing in your head........I just cried alot, turned on some music...was always soo happy to get home.....
Very cool image, provokes emotion.......

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Hi ML - the final edition of your Avatar is beautiful and really suits you. I also really like your signature too.

Below is the code to make it click-able and it will send you to the last post in the Avatar Creations thread ready for anyone to submit their request for an Avatar.

So, to make it work for your signature simply get rid of the spaces at the [ur l] as well as the second [h ttp] then where I have got the image code ii509aee9e.jpg you will use your one for your signature image. (go into your atsUploads/click image/copy & paste the code into your signature box in tools)

[ur l=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread859639/pglastpost]
[atsimg]h ttp://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/ii509aee9e.jpg[/atsimg][/url]

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

Someone made the suggestion that we make a thread to display our unused avatars all in one place so I made this thread for anyone who wants to post all their good stuff in one place:

Free to a good home; AVATAR CREATIONS spares, scraps and leftovers

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Great idea!!!

I'll have a little more time next week when we're off for thanksgiving break, maybe I'll get to add some more to it.

anyone else who would like can go through and move theirs as well

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Fort to come thru with the all the goods - again!

I think consolidating the images all in one place is good - real good

HUNDRED!

top topics

<< 147  148  149    151  152  153 >>

join