It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 129
<< 126  127  128    130  131  132 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by meremortal

Nah, ya can't go off topic here, we're a social thread as well as an avatar thread

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
ok, I entered a little writing thing that I did from wayyyyyy back when I was much younger.... please be nice

Calm Before the Storm

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Hope your feeling better Purple One....I can't wait to read your story when I get to my sister's house...lol...they are out of town for the evening.....my niece has a volleyball tournament.......so I need to spend the night with the dogs.....Ella is blind....Lucy is adorable....and they are both ready for dinner....be back later.....

ok...here is my corny song of the day.......

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by MountainLaurel

Sounds like you have a lot of belly rubbing to do tonight!

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   

I just too a moment and read the first few pages of our thread...

Most of us have been here the WHOLE time, from the very beginning!! This is so amazing.... It's like we've been doing it our whole lives or something and I've grown such a fondness for our "family" here on this thread.

You guys are so awesome!

Thank you so much for being part of this and being such great friends!

edit on 4-11-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Just wanted to say that the additional leaves look great!

You never cease to amaze me!!

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

Thank you! it did take some time but I'm mostly happy with it. I am working on adding a few birds into the mix right now. We shall see how that turns out lol.
edit on 4-11-2012 by Agarta because: typing error

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by MountainLaurel

your link is not working? or is it just me?

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Anyone have a second to explain how to me how i can put a link to my poem in my signature?
I searched around and tried to figure it out, but it isnt working.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Here are the links to your poems so far. Just remove the space between the 'u' and the 'r' at the front first.

[u rl=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread896331/pg1]Playing in the Street [CTPWC][/url]

[u rl=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread895699/pg1]Good Night Sunshine [CTPWC][/url]

[u rl=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread895691/pg1]Days Gone By [CTPWC][/url]

Bring up TOOLS+ next to myATS and scroll down till you get to the signature line. Once you've removed the space, copy and paste them into the signature box and hit submit, they should come up now as links to your works.

I'll try to put up a more detailed info with some pics a bit later, but I gotta scoot to work right now.

Hope this helps

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by 74Templar

Hey thanks, i appreciate your help. I got the links on, but lost my little breast cancer ribbon....

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightSunshine

there's a limit to the number of lines in your signiture

3 links-lines is the max it can hold so it's phasing out your ribbon

If you take out the "enter" between them and put the ribbon symbol in between each one, it would show up then I think. Worth a shot

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

Most of us have been here the WHOLE time, from the very beginning!! This is so amazing.... It's like we've been doing it our whole lives or something and I've grown such a fondness for our "family" here on this thread.

This is the first (and only) thread on ATS that I'm totally comfortable participating in. I'm of no earthly use other than as part of the cheerleading squad, but I can't imagine a day without this thread to "bask" in.

I would love to have an iota of the talent and grace displayed here.

J

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Agarta. Your new av is completely awesome. The leaves blend so well.

Thou rocketh.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by MidnightSunshine

I think if you realign to the left or right, it should come back in. Do you still have the original file in your sig line?

I know FortAnthem is good at realigning pics and so forth, just trying to track down his thread on it.

ETA: Got it.

Fun With Pictures

If your still having trouble, Fort quite often drops in here, he should be able to help.

edit on 5-11-2012 by 74Templar because: added link.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by 74Templar

I think the problem is with the fact that only so many lines are allowed to appear in the sig box and it crowded out the image. If you put all three links on one line instead of separate lines, it should come back.

Playing in the Street [CTPWC] Good Night Sunshine [CTPWC] Days Gone By [CTPWC]

If your image isn't too long, you might want to try copying the External full URL link code and posting it in between [ imgr] and [/imgr] to have it appear to the right of the links.

There is no limit to the amount of links you can post in your sig box. The only limit is the number of lines you are allowed to have in there.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Thanks for the help guys, I will get it!!!

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightSunshine
Thanks for the help guys, I will get it!!!

ne By [CTPWC][/url[imgr]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/ag5077d61c.gif[/imgr]

You forgot to put the closing bracket behind the last url part of your link. Also, you need to use the "External full URL link:" instead of the "Use in a post:" code if you want to move the pic to the right.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyJae

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

This is the first (and only) thread on ATS that I'm totally comfortable participating in. I'm of no earthly use other than as part of the cheerleading squad, but I can't imagine a day without this thread to "bask" in.

I would love to have an iota of the talent and grace displayed here.

J

Are you kidding? Where do you think the grace comes from?

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
oops

too many clickies

edit on 5-11-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 126  127  128    130  131  132 >>

join