It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 124
<< 121  122  123    125  126  127 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Hey, once again thanks so much for taking the time to do this, I cant tell you how much it means that a person I have never met before would be so generous.

On the note of the background, I like one of the ones that Sublimecraft posted. I am still kinda wondering if there are any good space backgrounds that anybody knows of? I do realize that the Stargate is land based but I really like the feeling of a vast space behind the gate to really illustrate how expansive the whole gate system is, if that makes any sense.

Anyways, here is the background I liked that was posted, I just dont know if it would look good in contrast to the gate, but it does look similar to what would actually be behind the gate.

Oh, and if incorporating the gate into a background proves to be too difficult, I will totally settle for the black background, Just doing what you did was kind enough.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

Ok, wow, you guys are so kind. It is a stark contrast to how many ATS'ers attitudes are. Most of the time people go out of their way to hurt people's feelings, but you folks really make my day.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Yea o great ATS Avatar Makers.

I love the fine work produced here and was wondering if someone would take a request from me

I'm a huge fan of South Park. May I please have an avatar created to feature either Manbearpig or an otter from the Unified Athiest League (Go God Go episode)?

Thank you

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Renegade2283

reply to post by Agarta

Here are a few pics that may make good backgrounds to incorporate Agartas wicked Stargate gif.......

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by MountainLaurel

A little victory music is in order...

You've done well.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by MonkeyFishFrog
Yea o great ATS Avatar Makers.

I love the fine work produced here and was wondering if someone would take a request from me

I'm a huge fan of South Park. May I please have an avatar created to feature either Manbearpig or an otter from the Unified Athiest League (Go God Go episode)?

Thank you

Maybe one of these...........

IMPORTANT:

Right-hand click any of these images and copy to "tools", "atsuploads"

Use any of the images as a profile background and submit it.

Use this as an invisible gif as an avatar;

h ttp://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/pu4ffdf498.gif

(Remove the space between the h and the t at the front to make it http (not h ttp) and it should work fine.)

By doing this you will get the full sized image as you currently see it......

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Renegade2283

Here's a few more space designs;

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

Hi again PurpleChiten, thanks for pointing me in this direction! I am going to take some time to read a bit more of this thread before I start blasting my "wants" at you guys!

Thanks again and take care all of you wherever you are!

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by wiser3

By all means lay down a few ideas.

We can get something started for you.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

reply to post by 74Templar

Thank you both so much, I will check all of those out and see which one I like best.

You both have been so helpful, the best I can do is give you both stars, wish I could do more.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   

That was great, what a fun song to start out the day....that was one of the first albums I ever bought, lol, yeah...I'm that old I remember albums.....I saw Queen in concert too....one cool thing about growing up in LA...lot's of great music in "Satan's" playground...oh gosh I could tell you some stories that would give any mother nightmares, and God knows my poor Mom lost some sleep.......LOL...and she was absolutely right when she told me " you just wait till you have a daughter"........you know the world has gone crazy when you spend over $100 dollars because your child wants blue hair...but it really did work on her with her beautiful blue eyes....

I gotta set up a booth today for a blood drive.....which is really kinda funny because I have AB- blood, the most useless blood type there is....not compatable with anyone unless you have this rare type....one foot in front of the other....I Love you all...have a great day.........

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

Oh wow thank you very much! Those avatars are amazing and I love the campaign poster one.

You are the best!

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by wiser3

I hope you don't mind but I had a bit of a play with a few avatar ideas for you. It's late here and everyone's gone to bed already, so I got bored enough to muck around with a few ideas.

I noticed on your profile you had "Proudly African," so I put together a few African themed avs for you, or for anyone for that matter if they see something they like.

Hope this whets the appetite anyway.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Thank you sooo much for going to all this trouble! I feel terrible for not replying to your post yesterday but as I explained to PurpleChiten in a U2U I have VERY LIMITED access to internet, I can actually only access from work!
I have sent PurpleChiten a short list of things that I thought might be incorporated, one or two not all of them!
Thank you once again, I can't believe how fast you guys are on these things, I have been member for years now and everytime I see an avatar I like I promise myself that I am going to get one done somehow, now at least (at last) that promise is becoming a reality!
edit on 31/10/12 by wiser3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by wiser3

You're quite welcome. Where I am it has been both hot and humid for a few days, so it doesn't lend much to doing much, especially sleeping, and everyone else has crashed for the night, so I'm just sitting here bored out of my skull. The way I figure it is I may as well make myself useful.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by wiser3

Few more that may be closer to the mark;

Heading to bed now, so I'll leave you with those. If you wanted them modified there are some great graphic artists on here that can change them up for the ultimate avatar experience.

Nite all peeps.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   

I can't thank you and the purple one enough! So many choices and with such speed!

Now I need to take a moment or two to decide!

Hope you have a restfilled evening!

Many thanks and kind regards

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Could someone make an avatar for me from this picture...the one on the left?

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Octave

Mini-background size

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Thank You! My goodness that was fast! Again thanks for such a quick response!

new topics

top topics

<< 121  122  123    125  126  127 >>

join