It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 118
<< 115  116  117    119  120  121 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by 74Templar
reply to post by PurpleChiten

OK I'm vilified...

She can untie you now...

Aw man, I was hoping she would take it to the next level.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
hmmmm kinda looks like her..

ummm, don't tell her I said that!!!

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten
hmmmm kinda looks like her..

ummm, don't tell her I said that!!!

Don't worry, my lips are sealed.

Besides, I'm sure there's no way she could ever find out you said that.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

reply to post by 74Templar

HELLLPPPPPPP

edit on 21-10-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

LOLOLO what a fun way to wind down this day....the last few pages have been great...very funny...release the purple one imediately....the force will be with him....and he got a nice upper lip wax too.....

OK this is my wierd song of the day....the vibe of this video I am guessing is the 60's....my parents youth...lol...actually never saw this movie till the 90's when my daughter was little and fell in Love with the little girl kitty in this movie....fun song and clip from this movie...and yeah...need help to embed it...♥

LOL, a little more "cool" then my last choice... hope it is enjoyed......

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Just dropping by to say "Hello!" and enjoy the beautiful artwork.

Many blessings to you, my friends

J

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyJae

Congratulations, Lady Jae on the blessed new addition to your family. May he always know peace.

Hi all. If someone cares to have a go at adding an ATS necklance to my avatar, feel free to have at it.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyJae

Oh Wow Lady Jae...you are showing a whole other side of your personality with your new avatar...very cool.....

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Guess I should put it in a post huh? Here it is. Would someone like to add an ATS necklace and if possible, something like the eagle eye on p.112 to the "third eye"? That would be so awesome.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by aboutface

When I first looked at your current avatar I thought of a piece of land...lol...as I look closer and you have requested a necklace it looks to be an abstract picture of a goat?

I'm just a "groupie" here....will be interesting to see what the actual artists come up with for you...dare I ask why a goat? Welcome to the thread...

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by MountainLaurel

I have tears rolling down my cheeks from laughing!. Oh you perceptive lovely lady, you found me out!

Since I don't have any program other than Paint, and I am so very inept at avatars or anything graphic, I decided to focus on screen capture first and see what I could do. Even resizing is a big deal for me still, so I thought I would begin by capturing this pic of Greenland and do simple things to make it an avatar. (besides, winter is on the way) It kind of looks like a cute goatish lamb I thought. I would really like to learn stuff, but am not sure what to download to help me do other things.

Oh and thanks for the welcome! I have posted in here before, and still follow it each day.
edit on 23-10-2012 by aboutface because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Here's a necklace for ya...

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by aboutface
Guess I should put it in a post huh? Here it is. Would someone like to add an ATS necklace and if possible, something like the eagle eye on p.112 to the "third eye"? That would be so awesome.

I'd love to help ya, but I'm like.... totally lost

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

LOL..thank you, ML. Again, many thanks to Agarta

reply to post by LadyJae

Congratulations, Lady Jae on the blessed new addition to your family. May he always know peace.

Thank you, aboutface! I can think of no better gift than you just gave

J

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by LadyJae

How's the new baby doing? We've got one too! My niece just gave birth to my great-niece last week

They are definitely amazing!

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

I have tears rolling down my cheeks from laughing!. Oh you perceptive lovely lady, you found me out!

Since I don't have any program other than Paint, and I am so very inept at avatars or anything graphic, I decided to focus on screen capture first and see what I could do. Even resizing is a big deal for me still, so I thought I would begin by capturing this pic of Greenland and do simple things to make it an avatar. (besides, winter is on the way) It kind of looks like a cute goatish lamb I thought. I would really like to learn stuff, but am not sure what to download to help me do other things.

Oh and thanks for the welcome! I have posted in here before, and still follow it each day.
edit on 23-10-2012 by aboutface because: (no reason given)

LOL...omg that was too funny....you seem cool...and I gotta say I'm happy your not a creepy goat person..

My thoughts would be to change it up maybe? This thread is magic, anything you could imagine can come true through the creativity of the artists here...all you have to do is make a "wish" have a vision...what is your vision?

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

reply to post by LadyJae

How's the new baby doing? We've got one too! My niece just gave birth to my great-niece last week

They are definitely amazing!

Awww concrats, babies are so wonderful...my favorite part of FB is seeing pics of all the kids in my family and of all my friends kids that I don't live close to. It really is a beautiful thing...Great Uncle, wow....we're getting old...I'm not far behind you.......anyday could get a call I'm going to be a Grandma...yikes.....

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Zarniwoop

Hilarious!

Not a goat look though. A sweet little goatish lamb was what I was going for.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

but am not sure what to download to help me do other things

I usually start something simple in MS Paint, and then use GIMP where Paint tools leave off.

Give it a shot...

GIMP Download Page

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SproutKY

Very cool image you "little sprout" so fun to have the purple one's sis here too

new topics

top topics

<< 115  116  117    119  120  121 >>

join