It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 117
<< 114  115  116    118  119  120 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

I think I get your "vibe"....don't like seeing kids in "spooky" senarios....I always wonder how it is handled or rationalized to have kids in scary movies they are not even old enough to watch?

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Few more...

More girly. I like the bottom one, it takes a minute but there's a feminine figure in there.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Ahh.......mate, what can I say?

Simply amazing..........looks wonderful on my computer AND all 7 of the ships computers as well.

Your work is now global - and the lads want me to pass on their thanks.

Thank-you so much - you are a legend!

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Hey will someone please help to embed this video...Long Live Big Bird ! Hey purple one is this a relative?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by MountainLaurel

No problem:

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I gotta tell her to get logged on and check those, I'm thinking she'll like the last few bunches from FortAnthem and Agarta!

Glad you guys could be less biased in looking for one. I just have flashbacks of childhood and want to put evil faces on them

(but love my siblings very much)

Big sis, not lil sis... could make horrible comments about what a lil sis avatar would be but I'll control myself...

edit on 21-10-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by MountainLaurel
Hey will someone please help to embed this video...Long Live Big Bird ! Hey purple one is this a relative?

www.youtube.com...

UNCLE!!!!

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sublimecraft
reply to post by Agarta

Ahh.......mate, what can I say?

Simply amazing..........looks wonderful on my computer AND all 7 of the ships computers as well.

Your work is now global - and the lads want me to pass on their thanks.

Thank-you so much - you are a legend!

reply to post by Sublimecraft

I'm sorry this reply is so long in coming. I have been trying to figure out what to say and I have come to the conclusion that your first line in the post this is a reply to is perfect lol, that and you are very welcome. I appreciate the kind words and tell the lads they are very welcome too. I did them because a good friend asked me to so its all bonus that your ship mates appreciate them too.

There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him. May the waves be calm, the wind fill your sails and the stars guide your way and if they be contrary may Davey's locker be closed to you and your mates.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I just need to say it, even though we all know it ... also, his humility and class will treat it as it should be treated...

Agarta is one of the finest examples of a gentleman, an artist, a brother... a HUMAN in its finest forms that I know of here on ATS. Always ready to lend a hand, always humble in his own abilities and an absolute Class Act.

My hat off to you Agarta, you are the model of what we should all strive to be

It is an honor to know you

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him. May the waves be calm, the wind fill your sails and the stars guide your way and if they be contrary may Davey's locker be closed to you and your mates.

Hmmm........if I didn't know any better I would swear you had salt in your veins because that is indeed a rhyme from an Ancient Mariner if ever I heard one.

It really does suit the bridge computer especially well because the colours match the decor. Half the blokes didn't even twig to the specifics of the reflection until I pointed it out - it really is very good.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Thank you so much, I am honored to call you friend.

Hmmm........if I didn't know any better I would swear you had salt in your veins because that is indeed a rhyme from an Ancient Mariner if ever I heard one.

Ha Ha there may be a bit of salt running through my veins, I'll admit, but that comment seemed to me more of a land bound man, for every sailor knows there's no thrill in easy sailing when the waves are calm and the skies are clear, this anyone can do. There is more satisfaction when you reach the destination that you never thought you'd make
edit on 21-10-2012 by Agarta because: punctuation

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

LOL - give me calm seas, no wind and the doldrums any day...........

Now this - this is the type of weather and conditions that I like - I'm a "fair weather" sailor LOL

edit on 21-10-2012 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

That first pic reminds me of Cape Horn. There really are 2 types of weather there and neither are very nice lol.

Edit to add: I just noticed I forgot to put the quote marks around the quoted part of my reply above. Time has passed and I cant edit it so I will do it here. It should be

"There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him."

The rest of that paragraph is mine. Sorry.
edit on 21-10-2012 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Thank you so much! There were so many wonderful options!

I'm trying this one on for size, how does it look?

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SproutKY

ya look beautimous sis

....like I just told you here in real life

...this is kinda fun talking to someone and posting to them too

ok, I'll behave now

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SproutKY

OK, you got your new avatar....

Don't forget your end of the deal.....

Looks good on you.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by 74Templar

GAWD dude! Don't encourage her!!!

I'm an abused middle child ya know!!

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

A deal is a deal.... I expect to see pics within the hour...

edit on 21-10-2012 by 74Templar because: added "evil" lol

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by 74Templar

HELLLPPPPPPP

edit on 21-10-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   

OK I'm vilified...

She can untie you now...

<< 114  115  116    118  119  120 >>

join