It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 115
<< 112  113  114    116  117  118 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by MountainLaurel
Awww....I really can't even find the words to say how much I have grown to care for you all....Agarta fixed my signature without my even having to ask him, honestly it made me cry, it was so nice...Thank-You....has been a tough day....

I say party at Des's house.....she has lot's of candy!

As long as we don't discuss politics at all, she loves me!

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I found a few more good pics for avatars for anybody who wants one.

The first one would be an awesome Halloween avatar, too bad its not a kitty.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

Awww....I really can't even find the words to say how much I have grown to care for you all....Agarta fixed my signature without my even having to ask him, honestly it made me cry, it was so nice...Thank-You....has been a tough day....

You bet I lubs ya Sweet Pea....even have some of *those* dreams about you.....

Des

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

You bet I lubs ya Sweet Pea....even have some of *those* dreams about you.....

Des

Just never, ever, ever feed me after midnight!!

ETA: talking bout that scary story from Smylee

I'm giving people nightmares!

edit on 16-10-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

That was the best Grade B Movie short story I've read in ages...I did think of you, come to think of it.....

Des

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by 74Templar

Sorry, I just saw this... Yes, you are now officially my favorite person! I feel like I've aged pretty well, thusfar, especially considering the fact that I partied pretty hard in college...lol. As I was telling Agarta though, I run all of my photos through filters to hide the wrinkles and of course I touch up anything else I don't like.

I may have to age gracefully IRL, but I see no good reason to age at all on the interwebs!

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by DustbowlDebutante

Keep up the good work!

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Hey guys,

A friend has posted a couple of really good stories in the writing area and would love some stars and flags if you guys are so inclined.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's my friend that's named Rival so I had to list him as a rival on my profile even though he's a friend

My friend Smyleegrl also has one www.abovetopsecret.com...

As does our buddy Agarta! www.abovetopsecret.com...

And our friend Coven! www.abovetopsecret.com...

And Templar! www.abovetopsecret.com...

if I missed anybody, please let me know!

hmmmm a lot of folks are artists AND writers!

Great job guys/gals!

edit on 18-10-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I am remiss for not submitting an entry to the Halloween avatar contest. I waited too long and then ended up on a tropical vacation with only an iPad during the final week. I did vote though, and there were some great entries. Congrats to the winners.

I would very much like to see these contests continue, as they were a lot of fun in the past, and they showcase some wonderful creativity and artistic ability from ATS members.

I have a couple of suggestions for the upcoming holidays.

1. Have the contest entries in a separate "entries-only" thread so the judging is easier.

2. Have two divisions... "lightweight" and "heavyweight"... so that artists of all levels will feel comfortable submitting an entry.

These ideas are from previous AV contests. Here is an example... Halloween Avatar Contest 2008

Of course, it's easy to throw out suggestions without having to do any of the actual work

Anyway, I just thought I'd throw that out there, as I'd like to see these keep going

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zarniwoop
I am remiss for not submitting an entry to the Halloween avatar contest. I waited too long and then ended up on a tropical vacation with only an iPad during the final week. I did vote though, and there were some great entries. Congrats to the winners.

I would very much like to see these contests continue, as they were a lot of fun in the past, and they showcase some wonderful creativity and artistic ability from ATS members.

I have a couple of suggestions for the upcoming holidays.

1. Have the contest entries in a separate "entries-only" thread so the judging is easier.

2. Have two divisions... "lightweight" and "heavyweight"... so that artists of all levels will feel comfortable submitting an entry.

These ideas are from previous AV contests. Here is an example... Halloween Avatar Contest 2008

Of course, it's easy to throw out suggestions without having to do any of the actual work

Anyway, I just thought I'd throw that out there, as I'd like to see these keep going

Good suggestions!
I'll have to run them by our supportive Mods to see if they're possible (DontTreadOnMe and Kinglizard), but they sound like great ideas!

We'll probably have another around the winter solstice/Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanzaa ....ummm whatever other happenings are around that time

Hope you get to submit entries, the more the merrier! We're a pretty great bunch to compete with. Competitive yet not overbearing

Thanks for taking the time to vote!

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Does anyone know of a cool animated pirate ship background? I would love if someone would point me in the right direction to finding one.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by CKBURNS

Found this one with a quick search before hitting the hay.

I'm sure these other folks will find some really, really awesome ones though!

ETA: like Agarta says below, only avatars can be animated, the background can't.
But Agarta is one of the most gifted avatar guys you can find and if you want something really awesome with a blended in background, he's definitely your guy!

edit on 18-10-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by CKBURNS

The problem with your request is that animated backgrounds are against the rules here at ATS. You can however have animated avatars and signatures. What did you have in mind. We can animate something or create it from scratch.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by CKBURNS

These are a few background images;

Not as good at animated gifs, but its a start.

edit on 18-10-2012 by 74Templar because: eta

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
oh geez gentleman...all your ship images were really cool.....peaceful way to wind down the day....loved how the water moved in your image purple one...the change of seasons is always fun....but always bitter -sweet when it gets too cold to go in the water and swim...lol....although there is a group of folks here that jump in the ocean on New Years's day called the polar bear club.....lol...my sis did it a few years back,,,,,Interesting, lol, but you will find me snuggled under a blanket watching a good movie that day, probably will watch some of the rose parade too....
I helped make a float btw when I went to Cal Poly....very fun......sweet dreams all....♫

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

Thank you for the image. I know the one I have isn't animated but it's still pretty cool.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by CKBURNS
Does anyone know of a cool animated pirate ship background? I would love if someone would point me in the right direction to finding one.

Here is another option for you.

edit on 10/19/2012 by kinglizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by CKBURNS

Here are a couple more options.

edit on 19-10-2012 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Hi everybody,

You don't know me, but I've watched you guys over a shoulder for a while now. I wrestled the computer away from a certain purple bird, tied him up and put him in the closet and took over! j/k

I've been trying to get that little purple monster to make me a cool avatar, and even though he takes care of other people, he tends to ignore me.

I was wondering if anyone had some good avatar ideas for me. My nickname growing up was "Sprout" and Dad always pointed out the Jolly Green Giant commercials, saying it was me there with him

So, if I can get a really nice avatar, I can repay you by keeping the bird in a cage for a while

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Just FYI, it's much easier to design avatars when the person you're making them for isn't standing over your shoulder and being bossy while you do it

new topics

top topics

<< 112  113  114    116  117  118 >>

join