It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 114
<< 111  112  113    115  116  117 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I would like to invite you all to come and read the story for which Agarta created my "Top-Secret Zone" image.
A little parody called:

A Game of Death

Thanks again A and I hope you all enjoy the story.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Standing ovation ( lol..hope I spelled that right) your words were well done, humble and loving...soo many great artists here.....you shine in your ability to be soo perceptive of others...and I really Like you...

LOL...I did conquer one techology issue today, and that is if you live in the USA...and have Comcast...the Norton security system has "flaws"...I changed to another anti-virus program and my computer is running so much better...have been rocking out on You Tube...trying to find the perfect song to post when I KNOW I will learn how to post a song......♫

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Ok, gonna catch up on the rest of the last few pages.....check out the new artwork....how cool...your from Greenland.....

Lol, not Greenland, Queensland... It's a state in the north east of Australia.

Roughly where the arrow is where we are...

Its funny you say Greenland because it's an Arctic country above Europe and where we are is pretty close to the tropics....

Anyhoo, to keep the thread going another muscial accompaniment for our talented art crew...

Some Men Without Hats... Enjoy

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by 74Templar

Men without hats?

O M G ! !

They're topless!!!

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

opps...sorry...lol.....I can't read anymore without reader glasses...up to a 1.5 now.....

I love my fall avatar and signature.....the only thing that would make it even better is if there was a way to slow down the motion in the signature.....LOL....I really am getting old !

That was a fun song, reminds me of Tears for Fears.......I have been on a Beatles kick lately which is funny because even as old as I am 39+....wink....I was a baby when they broke up.......

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

opps...sorry...lol.....I can't read anymore without reader glasses...up to a 1.5 now.....

I love my fall avatar and signature.....the only thing that would make it even better is if there was a way to slow down the motion in the signature.....LOL....I really am getting old !

That was a fun song, reminds me of Tears for Fears.......I have been on a Beatles kick lately which is funny because even as old as I am 39+....wink....I was a baby when they broke up.......

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by MountainLaurel

I was raised on the Beatles, I inherited all their albums on vinyl, God only knows what the whole set is worth...

One of my favourite Beatles songs;

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

The midget in that clip dancing with the rennaisance chick always made my head spin....

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by MountainLaurel
reply to post by Agarta

if you live in the USA...and have Comcast...the Norton security system has "flaws"...I changed to another anti-virus program and my computer is running so much better...

It's actually the control center (I can't remember what its called). If you uninstall the control center, Norton's will run fine (well, as fine as Norton's can run). That control center slowed my computer to a crawl; after I uninstalled it, my PC sped right back up

J

edit on 10/15/2012 by LadyJae because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by LadyJae

LOLOLO that pic was sooo funny Lady
Completely cracked me up ! I do have to say that after a ridiculous amount of hoops to jump through......I finally got an honest tech on the phone, and he basically told me my computer can't handle Comcast's security system...he helped me to remove it and directed me to a free anti-virus program to install instead.....the difference is amazing......it's called Microsoft secuity essentials...I hope I didn't get the guy in trouble, because you could tell that Comcast would prefer to have you use thier systems...but I just kept asking the right questions, and this time it worked...Woo-Hooo....

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

What a great song...I was raised on the Beatles too...my Dad is a musician, so lot's of music around my house....2 out of the 3 Love's of my life have also been musicians....LOL....my Dad always told me to stay away from musicians....but did I listen? I really miss "you know who"

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   

This one has a 10 sec pause at the end…

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Is it safe to dance?

EDIT to add: I think the MLB umps should adopt this signal for "safe" . I would go to more games.
edit on 16-10-2012 by Zarniwoop because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Zarniwoop

Now there's a good idea if ever I heard one... Hell they do their little dances in NFL, so why not have the "safety dance" for safe players...

Not sure it could make baseball much more interesting though....

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Zarniwoop

Cool....TY...perfect! ok, ok, I know it's time to learn how to do this.....I gave Agarta my password and he changed everything over for me to make my current avatar and signature.....I know it is so silly, and actually I really have tried, and failed.......I have to overcome my phobia of this.....geez....posting on FB is so easy....I guess the stakes are higher to belong to the ATS family....

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Nah, if you learned to do it yourself, you wouldn't be dependent on us and it would affect our self worth. We need to be needed and you need us, so you get what you need while we get what we need and life is good

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Just wanted you folks to see the haul my Trick or treating Dragon avi has gotten...so far....

Thanks again Agarta, and sublimeCraft......

Des

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

You're quite welcome

I couldn't have said it any better than the Purple one...

We need to be needed and you need us, so you get what you need while we get what we need and life is good

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Congratulations!!!

Do you share?

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Awww....I really can't even find the words to say how much I have grown to care for you all....Agarta fixed my signature without my even having to ask him, honestly it made me cry, it was so nice...Thank-You....has been a tough day....

I say party at Des's house.....she has lot's of candy!

top topics

<< 111  112  113    115  116  117 >>

join