It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 113
<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Yet again your artistic ability leaves me humbled. Both my brothers are "professional" artists, and though we don't speak I can safely say that your skill in the artistic medium matches theirs.

Thank you soo much it will look great in my story.

Like others have said I wish I could offer you more than my appreciation.

Edit: I will only be using this in my story so if someone wants it as an avy feel free, im sure Agarta could resize to suit.

edit on 12-10-2012 by coven83 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Decided to change it up a bit and go as me.
Is that ok?

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Got to bump this thread just found out That my Avatar is here

Thanks Agarta

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

That's a nice human you're wrapped around there. Just thought I'd throw it out there....

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Can one of you super badass artistic types make me an avi?

I keep looking on free avi sites but I kinda want one with an ATS theme.

My request is very simple, pure white background an ATS in the center in black, and an exact reflection starting at the base of the ATS the has a black background and a white ATS reflected. With the top half having a black shadow and the bottom half having a white shadow.

Basically just an inversly proportional reflection of black and white. Nice clean duality, just like my heart.

Oh ya.......please! I swear I will be your friend for life, and after if we both end up in the same spatial dimension.
edit on 14-10-2012 by inverslyproportional because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by inverslyproportional

This is the way I interpreted your request. Could you please direct us from here?

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

That look awesome mate.

Another fine job

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by 74Templar
reply to post by MountainLaurel

Sorry, I just saw this. I'm in SE Queensland, Aust. Apparently we had 15mls of rain over a day, I reckon we had at least twice that, but the suns out again today, pity I'm stuck working...

Keep working at the coding stuff, it took me a while to get the youtube thingie right, but I'm a good teacher at tech stuff. Keep practicing, you'll get there.

In the meantime, I'll throw out one that seems to be returning to us down under at last...

That was such a fun song...TY....just wrote in another thread recently about my experience as an Irish girl at a black barbeque....very fun...and much like the video....learned a few good moves...

Ok, gonna catch up on the rest of the last few pages.....check out the new artwork....how cool...your from Greenland.....I Love this thread...always makes me smile, lol, and made me dance today....the dogs think I'm wierd....but they got into the "groove"......

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

OMG that is perfect! I wouldnt change much if anything.

That is exactly what I had in mind. You guys are amazing!

It looks great, now how do I make my avi longer so it all shows?

Do I simply need to extend my signature area? I am going to try that now.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
OK, this is a little hard because there were some AWESOME ones I wanted to include and had to wrestle with myself (not to the point that it got kinky or anything) and decided I needed to stick to the "rules" and only do the ones with the

Halloween Avatar

... The rest really were fantastic though!! But alas, I understand that some folks just want to submit but not be in a competition and I have to respect that

So, here's what we've got!!

6 stars

Originally posted by Agarta

Halloween Avatar

6 stars

Halloween Avatar

5 stars

Originally posted by ottobot
Halloween Avatar

5 stars

Halloween Avatar

5 stars

Halloween Avatar

For all you Lizzie Borden Fans

edit on 8-10-2012 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

5 stars

Originally posted by Sublimecraft
Halloween Avatar

4 stars

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

Halloween Avatar

3 stars

Halloween Avatar

3 stars

Halloween Avatar

3 stars

Halloween Avatar

edit on 10/6/12 by ottobot because: (no reason given)

2 stars

Halloween Avatar

As always, they're all WINNERS!!!

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I put it as my avi, but it didnt all show, so I put it as the background also so the reflection will show.

This looks like I murdered your work though, What am I doing wrong?

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

You need to set it as your background and make a transparent gif your avatar. Here's one you can use

start transparent.....

...end transparent

right click and save and all that stuff

be sure to make your script a different color so your name shows up on the white background

edit on 14-10-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

Congats and kudos to Agarta, Ottobot, SublimeCraft and that extremely handsome PurpleChiten!!

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Perfect!

Thanks for your help, you guys are badass!

I couldnt have done it without your help.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by inverslyproportional

Perfect!

We've got an AWESOME group of people here!!

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by inverslyproportional

Perfect!

Oh Wow, Agarta really did take your written vision and make it happen through a creative image...the letters being backwords on the "duel" image was brilliant ! Congrats to Agartha and all the outstanding entries....and thanks to the very handsome purple one for making it happen...also thanks to the Mods for supporting this really special thread...♥....

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

Tanks M'8, I just tried to follow what was requested lol. I really thought there would be a few more "tweaks" to it as it was a very basic design and thanks to GIMP it was very easy to do. All I had to do was take the basic ATS logo invert the colors, add the shadow, click the reflection feature, cut it and put both images on a 2 tone background.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Tanks, I am glad you like it. I almost put the logo on a flat screen TV and reflected that so it looked a little more like a reflection but I wanted to give you the basic first lol. Again I am glad it worked out for you.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Points have been awarded!!
1000 for Agarta, 750 for ottobot and 500 for me and my bro Sublime!

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

And ALL

47 total votes this time, that's awesome!!!! It seems as though we should have a 2 week entry period for future contests as it seemed that the bulk of the entries came in at the end of last week just in time for the deadline. It is nice to have them up for a while. The later entries don't get as many views and therefore votes I think. Just a thought.

I too think Kinglizard and others should have put in entries as well as I think some of what they posted were awesome. I also don't think anyone should be excluded(or feel that way) from the contests especially Mods because at the very base of things they are simply members too. The contests are for fun and fun should be had by all.

Lastly, I would like to thank the Academy, my Mom and Dad, all.... Sorry wrong speech.....(where is that piece of paper?)

Seriously though, Thank you all for your kind words of encouragement and support in what I put together, it is appreciated greatly. All the artists here in this thread have their own style for example, while mine are basic, soft colors from a realistic point of view, Kinglizards style is bright, vibrant, and sometimes surrealistic(at least by what I have seen), but the creativity of all the artists in this thread is amazing. Even those that go looking for images to post in here as examples of what could be a persons perfect avatar have great eyes for amazing work and everyone deserves an applause in my opinion.

Tanks again,

Agarta

new topics

top topics

<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join