It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 112
<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Hello, my friends.

May I introduce my great-grandson Gabriel:

I can't, for the life of me, figure out how to resize a picture (even using the Fun With Pictures thread) so a thumbnail will have to do; the actual picture is huge.

J

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by LadyJae

Absolutely Precious. what a Beautiful Baby!!! You are so Blessed Great Grandma. Thank You for sharing that adorable bundle of joy....

Bright Blessings to Gabriel...may his path be light and joyful.

Des

edit on 10-10-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyJae
Hello, my friends.

I can't, for the life of me, figure out how to resize a picture (even using the Fun With Pictures thread) so a thumbnail will have to do; the actual picture is huge.

J

Awww Baby Gabriel....another saint born into this world........♥

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyJae
Hello, my friends.

J

Awww Baby Gabriel....another saint born into this world........♥

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Congratulations LadyJae! I'm sure you are very excited!

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyJae

Welcome Gabriel.

Congratulations are certainly in order M'lady. I predict he will get spoiled by his great-grandma somehow too - but hey, that's just a hunch I have

Well done to Mum & Dad too.

Here, resized the pic for you so we can get a better look at that strapping little lad & new addition to the family.

ATS applause, star, flag and moniker update for you

edit on 11-10-2012 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by 74Templar
reply to post by MountainLaurel

And of course we still need to teach ML how to embed youtube videos properly...

Sorry but it's still raining here....

Go to youtube and highlight just this bit in the http title and right click on copy;

Then hit youtube vid at the top of the page here;

Then when it gives you this box, right click and hit paste and then ok;

If you want to check it worked hit "preview" the video should appear.

Try it out....

Oh wow.....I just got woken up by thunder here in CA...getting close to 5am,,,,I usually wake up between 5:30 to 6:00am......where do you live it is raining if I may ask? Great song.....Thank-You...♫......ok...so in the spirit of and respect I have for you all I will work harder to learn this stuff...the purple one has helped to heal my phobia of math teachers.....technology and my more practical "hands on" approach to life are still working things out....♥

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Why, thank you.

I get the evil eyes from my mama. She also taught me how to use them well...lol. I often get accused of giving dirty looks, even when I'm not. So I just tell 'em "I wasn't giving you a dirty look, I just look dirty."

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Thank you for the hook up!

Like I said I'm a total novice at images. It has to be literally fool-proof for me to be able to use it. Picnik had some brushes, but I always sucked at using them...it always looked like a 6 year old edited it...I'm too heavy-handed or something. I like filters. Especially the softening ones cuz they make my wrinkles and grey hairs disappear

I will definitely check out this whole gimp thing later today. Thanks again!

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta
reply to post by DustbowlDebutante

Okay here's try 2 lol same sizes same order.

HOLY COW. This is awesome. I look mean and scary and stuff. I love it love it love it. I bet this would give my kids nitemares....

Thank you so so so much! I'm gonna go try it on!

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

LOL...glad your happy with the image....reminds when my daughter wanted blue hair.....and I actually paid over $100 to make it happen....anyways totally sending Love your way...I want to call you 'sweetheat"..I'm feeling the mommy vibe.....oh gosh I hope us grownups get it together and make this world better....♥

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by MountainLaurel

LOL...glad your happy with the image....reminds when my daughter wanted blue hair.....and I actually paid over $100 to make it happen....anyways totally sending Love your way...I want to call you 'sweetheat"..I'm feeling the mommy vibe.....oh gosh I hope us grownups get it together and make this world better....♥

Lol - my mom never would have let me have blue hair, although I will admit I went through a phase in college where I'd buy a bottle of tequila and then a bottle of hair dye....and it always came out a lovely magenta color

But finally my hairdresser said she was done fixing my "drunk dyes" so I had to quit....

I bet you were a cool mom to have

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

awww thank-you sweetheart....totally having flashbacks of my little blue eyed girl looking up at me twirling my hair as she breast fed in the middle of the night....LOL....why in God's name she would want blue hair when I spend a small fortune to keep my hair "natural" is beyond me? Your just so pretty, with great eyes... it is interesting to me you picked such a dark image, that didn't show off your eyes?

Anyways.....I'm getting old, 39+....lol.....I probably have no clue....the world is in the hands of our kids....I only know that how we care about each other is very important......ok...gonna watch this "sham" of a VP debate.....I think I need a beer.....

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Oh no, don't saying you're getting old, because I'm right behind you (coming up on 35) and I don't think I'm ready to be old just yet. Actually, I think I'm not allowed to be old until I at least get the kids raised up and out of the house, at least not if I plan on being able to keep up with them...lol.

I've always had a thing for letting my alter-ego chick come out in my avatars and online presence, and she's a slightly twisted, dark kinda gal. So I guess that's why I like dark images. I'm considering giving myself tentacles in my next one, a la Mr. Lovecraft

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
35? That's actually a really good age. Not too young, not too old.... oh how I miss those days

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I was wondering if someone could change this picture for me. I am doing a Twilight Zone parody for the Halloween writing contest.

If you could change it to say The Top-Secret Zone instead of The Twilight Zone, but keep the same style.

Thank you to which ever very talented artist here chooses too.

Edit: And a very beautiful baby Jae, Tina says hello

edit on 12-10-2012 by coven83 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

Hugs for you, Sublime
I worried myself silly(er) trying to resize that picture. I really appreciate your kindness, my friend.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you, all of you, for the warm welcome and well wishes for young Gabriel. He's a good baby and caring for him is a true pleasure.

I hope when my time here is over, and I go to my reward, that I am surrounded by little ones for eternity. Their innocence is rejuvenating, and their laughter lifts me up. I don't want to imagine an existence without children in it.

To stay on topic, here is a cute little Halloween background.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

You're 35? Wow, I may just become your favourite person by saying this, but I swore by your pic your were about 10 years or so under that, about 25...

Either that or my old man eyesight is getting even worse...

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Sorry, I just saw this. I'm in SE Queensland, Aust. Apparently we had 15mls of rain over a day, I reckon we had at least twice that, but the suns out again today, pity I'm stuck working...

Keep working at the coding stuff, it took me a while to get the youtube thingie right, but I'm a good teacher at tech stuff. Keep practicing, you'll get there.

In the meantime, I'll throw out one that seems to be returning to us down under at last...

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by coven83

Edit to add: The original seemed really fuzzy and pixelated to me and it was just easier to make an original version following the pattern rather than trying to clean it up. I know you cant tell but the spiral in the pic is actually "The Top-Secret Zone" as text and twisted lol.

2nd Edit to add: After looking at the original again I realized I skipped the final step of stretching it sideways so here is that one.

edit on 12-10-2012 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join