It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 110
<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I feel so greedy asking for this. Is there any way someone could add, maybe to the left of the moon, where it'll fit. these words.

Deny Ignorance Not Candy

I know stupid....but fitting for my candy begging Dragon. If not, I'm still perfectly happy with the way it is. It's spectacular.

Thank You!

Des

edit on 10-10-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Okay, I had an idea that may help. I went and got some still shots from The Quick and the Dead. Maybe someone can run them through a filter or use a photo effect on them to up the creepiness (also to where it isn't blatantly obvious I lifted these from a movie - lol)??? Here are the ones I found that I thought had some heebeejeebee potential...

And this is gonna sound strange prolly, but I kinda like my avatar to represent what I look like too, and I have the jet black hair going on and according to Mr. Dustbowl I have evil eyes, which I think is why I want it to be dark. So here are a couple of me, for reference.

So I guess what I'm saying is some algamation of her and me. Is this possible?

Thank you all again!

And I'm sorry I'm so slow at replying. I'm not so great with the uploading photos thing...

Eta: Just had another idea...what about taking the poster that says "Are you quick enough?" and replace those words with "Are you denying ignorance?" Might be interesting. I have no idea how to do words or resize really. I used to use picnic and snapfish for their effects and filters, but that's the limit of my knowledge....nothing even close to what yall are doing here. I'm in awe.

edit on 10-10-2012 by DustbowlDebutante because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

here you go. I did the words in multicolored layers to not only copy the colors of the picture but to make it that candy look.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Can I say I Love You...and you won't feel weird about it....

I can't believe you did that so fast...and more than I could ever imagine in it being perfect.

Thank you Agarta...you're the BESTEST ever....

Des

edit on 10-10-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Your new avatar is great Des.....that silly dragon holding his halloween bucket absolutely cracks me up....we already went through half the bowl of candy I have on the coffee table here...not many kids trick or treat here anymore...but if they show up we will have candy....my Mom could make any costume you asked her to make....I did a pretty good job following that tradition with my daughter...except I probably "bought" more stuff then my Mom did........oh wow.....it's hard to imagine being old enough to say "the good old days"...this is a fun time of year.....those of you with little ones still I hope you will break out the "glitter".....sending you all hugs.....♥

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by DustbowlDebutante

Here's a version I did. First is the original working size in case you want it, next is the avatar size, and finally the background size. I was not happy with the background size too much as it stretches your face but I thought you should have the choice.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Consider my mind boggled!
When I first saw those, I had to do a triple take.

Certainly creeped me out to see my face on the wrong body

This is freaking awesome.

Had I known you were gonna literally mix the two photos, I would have given you a better, more straight-on head shot...lol.

Thank you thank you thank you!!! This is cool.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Thank you, I was not completely happy with the way the lighting came into play. The way the light hits your face it looks like I cut your face along the chin line and put it on Sharons neck but in reality it is your neck too lol.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I looked thru my photos to see if I had a better one, and apparently I NEVER face the camera straight on....weird. But one of these might work better?

And just a little disclaimer here, the second one was my Bellatrix LeStrange halloween costume from a couple years ago - I don't run around looking possessed normally

Or would a softening filter fix the neck thing? The only other thing I noticed was the one eye looked a bit wonky because of the angle. But I imagine that IRL, I do look a bit wonky some days...lol.

Again, thank you. And if you are tired of messing with it, I will take it as is, cuz it's teh awesome

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Its no problem to do either way. If you like the original I made it is nothing to smooth out the chin line and I probable would have before but I didn't catch it until I posted for you as for the "wonky" eyes its not an issue either. as you know your original photo is upside down so turning it is no problem to level out your eyes if that is the issue also if it is the direction of sight with the eyes I can make you look in any direction you wish.

Either way is fine. If you would like to see the other pics in place or even another pose I can do that too. All you have to do is ask. The more details the better.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

The wonky eye thing, is the eye closest to the gun...kinda looks all turned in. But now I realize that that photo wasn't the best to have given you, since I was laying down with my head turned and gravity did its thing and made my face shape look funny, too.

I wouldn't mind seeing if you could do the same with the bellatrix photo. Would definitely up the creep factor.

It's so cool that you can just do this like it's no big deal. You are very talented!

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

I also have this one from a past halloween....had considered using it for a halloween avatar...

Dang, I sure do miss picnic and all the cool effects that came with it. Do you know if there is something similar out there that I can just outright buy for a decent price? I've always heard how expensive photoshop is....

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
LOLOLO...now this is getting too weird....I just basically "deal" with all the ads and nonscence that is thrown at me.....all it does is just slow me down a little....geez...thanks comcast for your "wonderful" service that costs $129.00 a mn.....I tried to listen to this song hours ago.....but made my computer freeze....anyways...silly song, fun song...hope you guys enjoy.....

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
lol....see my computer is going wacko....I'm positive I didn't double post this message...but sorry anyways
edit on 10-10-2012 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Your a beauty babe...my daughter has those same "evil" beautiful eyes...makes her brown eyed mommy think about everything......♥

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Although I do have all of adobes products I find myself not using photoshop but on rare occasions. I know I know waste of money lol. I actually got them in conjunction with all the video editing software, After Effects, and Mocha. I do throw images in there from time to time for specific brushes for an example but I use GIMP for almost everything. It has its own add on brushes and is compatible with Photoshop brushes as well but when you have over 1400 brushes, like I do(just in gimp brushes), it tends to make the program a little heavy. When you add photoshop brushes in it slows the load time down quite a bit and if you have too many (over 200) it locks up the load altogether, so I just keep my photoshop brushes in photoshop lol. Same thing with scripts and plug ins.

So I would highly recommend Gimp and best of all it is free as well as all the addons, scripts, brushes, plugins, etc. The additions to GIMP are user made so the sky is the limit with what you can find out there in internet land not to mention there is a part of Gimp that allows you to make and save your own brushes without knowing any code(standard). It also uses the fonts that are installed on your computer so you can go to font sites and add to the list all you want. I lost count after 3000 fonts added to mine. So you can see it is very versatile with what you can do and it is very user friendly with a little time.

Gimp for Windows.

Gimp for Mac.

edit on 10-10-2012 by Agarta because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by MountainLaurel
OK.....I really have to give a shout out to our purple friend....we are also FB friends.....and this this dude is friggin cool.....he makes a silly post every morning telling his kids to get on the bus and go to school....you really are a nice person.....

All the kids think the chiten is a kid... and all the adults think the chiten is an adult.... and the chiten thinks he's a chiten

I have a ball on facebook. I tell them I have voice recognition software and since I'm a country chiten, and don't have lips, my words come out funny, so I spell them all messed up

Since it's a chiten, it has to crow every morning because it "wantz ta be a wooster sum day".... Then tells everybody to get on the "skewlin bus"

I just have a ball on there

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

That's awesome and original lol. I bet your kids have a great time with you as their teacher.
edit on 10-10-2012 by Agarta because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta
reply to post by PurpleChiten

That's awesome and original lol. I bet your kids have a great time with you are their teacher.

Thanks

We do alright

Didn't have to beat any of them today or anything

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Yay, it works! Thanks to all of you for the help! This thread and the people that make it possible really rocks!

Thanks.

P

top topics

<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join