It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Why thank you Des. What a shame you had to cover the rift, lol. At least we got to see the real one once
jk,jk

I have found two images that I like for second , gonna try to add them in to the post instead of a link.

Edit: if it works here are the two I like.

edit on 11-7-2012 by coven83 because: (no reason given)

YES!!!! It worked. lol. Ok I really like the first one , if my name could be added above almost in the same way the smoke is?
edit on 11-7-2012 by coven83 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I had this I made for my avatar, if someone could put a pulsing glow round the heads that would be cool.
flic.kr...
I drew this on scetch pro on iPad so it may need converting. Also if anyone can help? How do I add an avatar from iPad as pics are always in the wrong format? Can I get a converter app or something?
Thanks
Wifi

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I might be willing to throw my hat in the ring on this. I'd prefer making original stuff, but some quick edits for non-animated pics can be done too. If curious as to my style (or whether I have a style) I tend to have the same username at various places, so it shouldn't be too hard to find my stuff at some of the better known digital art sites. Feel free to send me a message if interested.

As for my own raging hamster avatar? Who knows what the story behind that is. (Nothing to do at all with the comic, games, or other top listings on google and other search engines.) I made it because it's kind of funny in an ironic "fiercest thing which appears to be fairly harmless" kind of way.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Okay.

I must bow *namaste* in relation to the skills represented here.

It seems the new fad is background avatars, instead of a picture on a black background.

I ask, humbly, for someone to re-do mine. I found it on an old anime site, but now it's so plain. Keep the essence of the theme. A little gore, but not enough to violate the T&Cs like Destinyone's nekkid bottom. Let me see what you got!

Make it the background style, full length, like all the other new ones.

My request is that it has a wolf, and contains the words "Deny Ignorance" somewhere. (Druids love wolves!) Be creative, and push boundaries......

You guys are awesome. I'm amazed at the quality you guys are producing. There have been some awesome looking avatars coming from this thread. Talent is not lacking.

Anyone?

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I knew there was talent here, but this is even more than I thought!!

Awesome job everybody!!!

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

Originally posted by Agarta
reply to post by PurpleChiten

UMMMMMM.............He does.

Edit to add: In case you are wondering this is his Green Lantern Shirt thus the circle in the center. I just changed the color and added the Purplechiten
edit on 11-7-2012 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

OMG AWESOME!!!

Indeed awesome. Sheldon rules.

-SAP-

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Darn Druid...I've made 7,065 posts...and all anyone will remember is my nekkid bottom.....

The Talent here is awesome...you'll be howling at the moon in no time....

Des

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Your Sheldon/Chiten is unique, and full background. I love it! So much better than the lil chiten pic on a plain background.

You struck gold by making this thread. Honest.

If there was only a way to link this thread to the new member (introductions) forum. There are so many members without avatars.......

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

But your cute bottom was only visible for a wee period of time. Thanks to Ipsiss for the loincloth!

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42

Your Sheldon/Chiten is unique, and full background. I love it! So much better than the lil chiten pic on a plain background.

You struck gold by making this thread. Honest.

If there was only a way to link this thread to the new member (introductions) forum. There are so many members without avatars.......

ATS have a crew of avatar designers?

-SAP-

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

edit on 7/11/12 by Druid42 because: clone

link   

link   

link   

link   

link   

link   

link   

link   

link   
reply to post by SloAnPainful

Not an official crew, but a frikken awesome group of volunteers! Many have stepped up to the plate, and produced quality avatars beyond any commercial aspects. Talent in the rough, hidden.

The same thing happens when you submit a ufo video. Membership steps up. In fact, I believe the membership has expertise in every area of reality. It's not one individual, it's everyone contributing.....That says a lot.

Get used to it!

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join