It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 109
<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

How about puffy cloud shaped font? I also resized it to 180X480 so it didn't duplicate at the bottom.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

Dog Avatar, scary.......kinda

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta
reply to post by Destinyone

How about puffy cloud shaped font? I also resized it to 180X480 so it didn't duplicate at the bottom.

ooooohhhh...nice....very very nice. I Love it Agarta....THANK YOU!!!

Des

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

OMG...that first dog one about made me **** my pants....very scary one....freaked the poop out of me....

Kdog...I like that one the best....creepy to the max....

Des

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Hi Guys, I have been playing with an avatar. How do you get it to super size, ie, fill the whole space. Thanks for any help you can give.

P

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
LOL.....looking over the last few pages of new artwork just made me totally smile.....oh my gosh....you guys are sooo talented......scary, funny...and a little creepy.....

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by pheonix358
Hi Guys, I have been playing with an avatar. How do you get it to super size, ie, fill the whole space. Thanks for any help you can give.

P

haha i had the same issue

if you look at the last two pages...we went through it

peace

yea look at page 108...
edit on 10-10-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh

P

peace

yea look at page 108...

Great! Thank you. Now how do I make it longer, perhaps cut it so it is skinny and make it bigger. I am very new to playing with images.

It would be nice if the eyes glowed in a deep blue, if that is possible.

Thanks again.

P

PS. I was also thinking of a diamond shaped glowing crystal in his forehead, not too big! there is some wonderful work here!
edit on 10/10/2012 by pheonix358 because: add

PSS I have played some more but there does not seem to be any way of making the space occupied by the image larger. I must be missing something because there are many longer backgrounds.
edit on 10/10/2012 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

Here you go mate - the original pic might allow for a bit more clarity though......

reply to post by Agarta

Agarta - If you get the opportunity, would you be so kind as to weave your magic with the above Avatar and below additional requests from Phoenix358
Cheers mate

PS. I was also thinking of a diamond shaped glowing crystal in his forehead, not too big! there is some wonderful work here!

PSS I have played some more but there does not seem to be any way of making the space occupied by the image larger. I must be missing something because there are many longer backgrounds.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Here is a fun "goodnight" song......♥♫♥ Your all in my heart......
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh

P

peace

yea look at page 108...

Great! Thank you. Now how do I make it longer, perhaps cut it so it is skinny and make it bigger. I am very new to playing with images.

It would be nice if the eyes glowed in a deep blue, if that is possible.

Thanks again.

P

edit on 10/10/2012 by pheonix358 because: add

edit on 10/10/2012 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

Thank you!

What am I doing wrong, it is still short when I load it, ie, the entire image is truncated when it displays.

Thanks for the help.

P

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   

You need to load this into your "Your Avatar" URL in "tools" then hit submit......

h ttp://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bf02e0667441.gif

NB: delete the space between the h and t to make it http before you do

This is like a piece of "clean film" and will allow the full size avatar you want to be displayed when load the pic you want into "background" then hit submit

Check out FortAnthems explanation on page 108 or Templar74's below for further clarification if required
edit on 10-10-2012 by Sublimecraft because: added templar74 to the mix

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

I found a few for you:

The last one is my favorite.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   

It looks like you are either saving both images as avatar and background, which is easily fixed.

Firstly, if you haven't already, save the image to your computer, and go to TOOLS+ at the top of the screen. When it loads directly under it should be "ATS uploads." Upload the image first.

Copy and paste this link into your avatar secondly under the avatars box, here

http ://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/pu4ffdf498.gif

Be sure to remove the space between the 'http' and the ':' before using it. It is an invisible gif.
Once it is in place hit submit.

Then click on your newly uploaded avatar, it should come up with a screen like this;

Click on the link the arrow is pointing to that say 'use as profile background.'
It should come up with a screen that looks like this;

Just click submit and you should have a full sized image with an invisible image in front that fills out the space perfectly.

Here is Sub's stretched image again if you need to save it;

Hope this helps

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
OK.....I really have to give a shout out to our purple friend....we are also FB friends.....and this this dude is friggin cool.....he makes a silly post every morning telling his kids to get on the bus and go to school....you really are a nice person.....

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sublimecraft

You need to load this into your "Your Avatar" URL in "tools" then hit submit......

h ttp://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bf02e0667441.gif

NB: delete the space between the h and t to make it http before you do

This is like a piece of "clean film" and will allow the full size avatar you want to be displayed when load the pic you want into "background" then hit submit

Check out FortAnthems explanation on page 108 for further clarification if required
edit on 10-10-2012 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

Looks like you beat me to it my maritime friend...

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by FortAnthem
reply to post by DustbowlDebutante

I found a couple more:

Yes, I am really bored tonight.

Thank you so much! I'm digging them, in fact, the top middle chick with the cig in her mouth, she used to be my avatar...it's just so hard to find one that is creepy and dark.

I know I have more replies, just starting to go thru them. You guys are awesome!

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

I have spent hours upon hours surfing images on the interwebs to find that perfect half-dead, voodoo gunslinger chick, but to no avail. I had originally thought it would be easy, but I obviously have very strange tastes...lol.

This one isn't bad...but the face made me giggle a little bit. She might make for a good halloween version

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sublimecraft

a more rustic, sinister (though not necessarily dead or zombie), gunslinger type of gal

Not so creepy or sinister though...........

Oooooooh, I'm digging the first one and the last one
Thanks!

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by FortAnthem

Here's a few with more of a Gothic feel.

The last one might not be T&C compliant since the gun is facing towards us.

Thank you again! I like the first one

Question: These photos that you are putting up, I can save them, yes? No copywrite infringement or anything?

Thanks again!

top topics

<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join