It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 105
<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Just checking to see if everyone was too busy for our "talent show" or if interest in it has faded. If no interest, we can discontinue those until everybody feels like it again. If too busy, we can extend it to make it convenient for everybody.

Please just let me know and we'll do what we gotta do. We only have a couple of entries, which are great and appreciated, but want to get lots and lots.

What do you guys think? Want an extra week or just want it to fade away for now to be possibly revived later?

Great work on all the submissions lately, they really look great! You guys and gals are extremely talented!!! You overshadow my meager efforts greatly and I'm in awe and inspired by each and every one of you!

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

That's kinda cool. I had to look at it a few times. There's lots of symbollism in it!

At first it looks like "scribbles" until you really look at it and there are many, many nuances.
I guess with the bombardment of so many images and color, we can sometimes miss the beauty of things that seem "simple" at first and turn out to be very, very complex.

Thanks for opening my eyes and mind to that!

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

Hi Purple One....I wish I was able to contribute more than "ideas"....but if it is cool with Agarta.....it would be fun if his creation of my avatar could be in the mix....he really nailed my vision.....

Not sure about everyone else but this has been a busy time.....lol...and know you have been really busy too with school back in session......I know it's more work on your end....but I liked in the last contest how you put all the new avatars in one post....and I would say, lol, anyone that creates anything "new" for fall or Halloween and shares within this thread should be included...of course credit and prize given to actual artist....and I think we need another week.....it just doesn't feel like fall quite yet...at least not here....I'm going to the pool soon...

Have a great day all....♫

p.s....the purple chiten in the mask was hysterical...my favorite so far...

edit on 6-10-2012 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by MountainLaurel

Thanks!

Yes, your avatar is pretty darn awesome!

The tricky part is getting the "votes", that's why we do the submission part. Any ideas on getting all the submissions included individually? I'm open to whatever ideas we can come up with

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

LOL....ok...forever the "rebel" here is my suggestion......I think you are the "heart" of this thread....and whatever "prize" is available should go to you....this "vision" came to me on my floaty...lol....and I swear "God" talks to me when I'm in water........crazy...but true....

My vote would be for second place....I think you mentioned that was the deal with the Mods, should go to Agarta, he is a friggin genius........once we all re-group can have some fun with Winter and Christmas season.....

Would be fun to see everyone's "costumes" in one post.....and just enjoy them all........
lol...and the masked Chiten....is great...♫.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by MountainLaurel

awwwwww thanks

You're always such a sweetheart!

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Halloween Avatar

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Halloween Avatar

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ottobot
Halloween Avatar

That's kind of creepy and I don't creeped that easy.

-SAP-

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Halloween Avatar

edit on 10/6/12 by ottobot because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SloAnPainful

That's kind of creepy and I don't creeped that easy.

-SAP-

I'm the creep-mistress.

It comes quite naturally.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Very cool Ottobot!!!

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
We're getting some entries in now. I'm going to wait until the 14th to count stars for the winners so we can get lots of great entries and have our Mod give out lots of points!!!

Remember, there were points for entries as well as winners

I'll do an update thingy later this evening with the present entries and call for more and give more details (have stuff I have to get done this afternoon).

Keep em comin!

I'll probably try to break some of the other "Halloween" submissions down into their own posts for entries as well if that's ok with everybody.
I've been putting our link on the welcome threads to so new folks can get shiny new avatars.

All of you guys are AMAZING!! I'm in awe of the fantastic talent that comes to this thread. Thank you SO SO much for being part of it!

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Here's a summary of the entries so far. Just star the individual threads to "vote" for them.

The deadline is moved to next Sunday so we can get some more in. Everybody that participates gets prize points, so it's definitely worthwhile to make submissions! The winner gets significantly more points! Everybody else gets to enjoy the great artwork!

Agarta has been fantastic as always and Ottobot has been AMAZING! Those are some SCARY pics!!

Can't wait to see what others contribute now that we have a little more time!!!

Originally posted by Agarta

Halloween Avatar

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

Halloween Avatar

Originally posted by Agarta

Halloween Avatar

Halloween Avatar

Halloween Avatar

Halloween Avatar

edit on 10/6/12 by ottobot because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
can some one please tell me how you add words to a pic?

i have seen pics of Gene Wilder with words added to the pic!?

ifs it too technical you are wasting your time!

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by meremortal

Most home image editors have a text function that feeds off the fonts on your computer. Through plug ins you can alter the colors and font styles much like the ATS in your avatar. If you would like something added to your existing avatar or a new one with text and can't or would rather not do it yourself just post your order in here and someone can get it done for you.
edit on 8-10-2012 by Agarta because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by meremortal

I think you're looking for a meme maker. You go to a website, choose or upload a picture, and then type in the text you want to be displayed over the image.

Example: www.quickmeme.com...

Otherwise, like Agarta said, just tell us what you need and someone will help you out!
edit on 10/8/12 by ottobot because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Ok, I will try to do a few more when I get some time.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ottobot

thank you very much i appreciate that!

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
oh no good i can't copy and paste dam it!

new topics

top topics

<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join