It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You want proof of flying saucers? This is it!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Some craft images start @10:21 Check out the Vril and Haunebu around 10:50

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by FuturePeace
reply to post by VoidHawk

Did the meaning of the word proof change recently.
This youtube videos as proof era needs to die

Do you say the same about television?
Your television force-feeds you complete and utter garbage 24/7 yet on Youtube each of us can CHOOSE what we want to view.
If youtube bothers you so much then maybe your looking at the wrong vids?
Youtube is the best tool we have for spreading information (and ATS) and I'm always surprised when I hear people bad mouthing it.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk

If youtube bothers you so much then maybe your looking at the wrong vids?
Youtube is the best tool we have for spreading information (and ATS) and I'm always surprised when I hear people bad mouthing it.

True dat, VoidHawk. People act as though they think there is a corporation or entity out there called "YouTube" that creates every video that appears on the site and is inherently untrustworthy. YouTube videos are posted by individuals like you and me, and each one has to be evaluated on its own merits.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter
To get one thing out of the way - the "bell" pictures look like fakes. I place no faith in those whatsoever.

As for the rest of the story ... even though I am quite the skeptic, I'll say that the amount of information has impressed me here. In the days that this happened, I would find it hard to believe that this many people would be able to plan things for a hoax and get everyone set up with cooberating stories.

Is it proof of aliens? Not really, but it it definately has more credibility than most of the "OMG, I SAW THIS, IT WAS AN ALIEN!" stories out there.

Hi.
If you read the OP you'll notice I never claimed it was alien. My real purpose for the thread was to emphasize that either it was alien or we had antigravity as early as 1966.
IMO it had to be one or the other.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan
Some photos, narrative, and a 48 minute video of people being interviewed about what they saw.

Seems legit

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the amount of effort you put into this thread OP. I'm not a debunker. This is a subject that fascinates me very much. But there is one thing that annoys me, and that's how people on this forum use the word 'proof' so loosely. This isn't proof. Proof of alien visitation would be video footage of a spaceship landing and aliens proceeding to exit the craft and walking around, or a crashed spaceship with corpses inside.
edit on 11-7-2012 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

But we have this proof in the form of hollywood movies

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

The video at the end is a fake. The 2 fighters flying around the UFO that dives in the

water. - Lightwave 3D -

The jet sounds are real.

The black helicopter is real. The rest was done in - post production -.

--------
The NAZI Bell worked but the war was over.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Understanding where it is you live in comparison with the actual space you could be living in is thinking outside the box.
There is intelligent life out there and to think otherwise is.... well.... Naive.

This story is like many others.... Believable. Scary to some I know.... But its believable. Too many have reported sightings and seeing little green men who communicate via thought.

I wish they would come hang out with me and tell me whats up. Lol

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Almost as convincing as the 4 UFO's ive seen, almost.

Unfortunatly many others require the need to see to beleive, and half of those people would still deny what they saw with there own eyes.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk

Hi.
If you read the OP you'll notice I never claimed it was alien. My real purpose for the thread was to emphasize that either it was alien or we had antigravity as early as 1966.
IMO it had to be one or the other.

Yes, I do believe it is very possible that Humans had such Technology back then, and even further back, but I am somewhat doubting that it was, for instance, USA that had it. If anyone did, it was most likely remnants from the Third Reich, as the Scientists back then was very interested in developing such technology and also tried to achieve it, and it is alsoa fact that they did create "Saucers"(although it is not conclusively proven exactly how efficient these Saucers were); Something that would fit very well together with the fact that selfproclaimed abductees from 1946 and onward, sometimes described the ship-occupants as "looking like German SS-soldiers", and sometimes, these occupants were even described as having a German accent.

That being said, there DO exist(Well, atleast supposedly) humanoid beings apart from the supposed nazi-pilots, and these humanoid occupants have been described for a very, very long time back in History. They are very similar in apparence to the "SS-occupants" reported in the late 40's and onward. but with the difference that this "genuine" group of beings are generally above Human average height and overall also tend to have a slightly different complexion.

Anyway, very interesting topic and very good thread.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by kman420
Unfortunatly many others require the need to see to beleive, and half of those people would still deny what they saw with there own eyes.

True. Somewhere in this thread somebody actualy stated they would not believe their own eyes

If close up footage were revealed people would shout "It's CGI".

I think some people are just unable to accept the possibilty that there is more to this universe than just us.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Thankyou for reposting this, but Im surprised at the number of comments of "Ive never seen this" etc.

It was only a month or so ago that this video was previously posted, along with a thread, but it may have not had such a bold title. Could have been in a thread with the Children in Zimbabwe included.

Interesting to note this 1966 sighting also included physical evidence of a burnt patch of ground where the objects landed. Which was observed to have been investigated and "Cleaned Up" by unknown uniformed men.

There is much more to this than silly discussions about evidence.....more to the point What, Who and Why?.

To me there seems to be a little similarity to the "Valensole Affair of 1965", where little people were observed taking Lavender and leaving burnt ground.

Interesting that Melbourne at the time, was home to the Australian Commonwealth Aircraft Corporation HQ and factory, which produced military planes and built the Canberra bomber. Maybe some experiment?
Doubtful as Australia's secret DSTO (defence science tech office) had the Womera rocket range to play with its toys.That was over 1000 miles away.

Still a great real UFO story...I wonder where the teacher's Pictures ended up? and whether a FOI search could be done.....probably turn up nothing, its all in the US somewhere now....hidden in a secret file.....

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nightchild
Something that would fit very well together with the fact that selfproclaimed abductees from 1946 and onward, sometimes described the ship-occupants as "looking like German SS-soldiers", and sometimes, these occupants were even described as having a German accent.

I've never heard of that
Any links on that would be appreciated.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Most likely it was the Nazi Bell craft built by the remnants of the nazi scientific community by United States and other countries. These craft were known to have flown by the end of WWII. I believe the magnetic outer shell was spun fast enough to create an opposite polarity and propulsion through jets in the bottom of the craft. They may have had 3 ports to direct the flow of air and heat generated by the magnets.

Now days these craft must be quite sophisticated and hard to see or hear. It is too bad this type of technology is hidden since it could revolutionize transportation, but such is the way of all things old. People are scared of change. Tesla had concepts that the CIA confiscated on his death that paralleled this machine and even went beyond. I am sure Prescott Bush found a way to fund that project and they probably built a base in the Australian outback underground for the testing.

Area 51 was known for these types of sightings as well so the Nazi Bell probably transformed into a sleeker better faster version by the 80's and now must be completely amazing.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Telos

Im not saying they didnt see something. But the OP claimed to have proof of flying saucers. Witness testimony is not proof of flying saucers.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
This is great work, OP! Finally, there can be no dispute!

Star and flag. Thanks for posting this. I have never heard of this case.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by gort51

To me there seems to be a little similarity to the "Valensole Affair of 1965", where little people were observed taking Lavender and leaving burnt ground.
Never heard of that, something for me to look into

Originally posted by gort51
Still a great real UFO story...I wonder where the teacher's Pictures ended up? and whether a FOI search could be done.....probably turn up nothing, its all in the US somewhere now....hidden in a secret file.....
FOI's do occasionaly turn up some good info, but I always wonder how much is held back, for our own safety of course

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
reply to post by Telos

Im not saying they didnt see something. But the OP claimed to have proof of flying saucers. Witness testimony is not proof of flying saucers.

What about the video of the spacecraft tilting on its side???

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnlimitedSky
This is great work, OP! Finally, there can be no dispute!

Star and flag. Thanks for posting this. I have never heard of this case.

Thanks
Yes,very interesting case and this thread has revealed other cases that I've never heard of. So much to do, so little time

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Here we have a bunch of people just trying to corroborate each other's story, some drawings, and a supposed UFO photo that has nothing to do with the case they are discussing. If that constitutes "proof" in the court of law, you may live in a very strange country indeed.

This doesn't even have the weakest elements of evidence. Hell, I'd even take a video or decent photo over a bunch of anecdotes. At least that's a minimal 'something,' you know?

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by DissonantOne

Here we have a bunch of people just trying to corroborate each other's story, some drawings, and a supposed UFO photo that has nothing to do with the case they are discussing. If that constitutes "proof" in the court of law, you may live in a very strange country indeed.

This doesn't even have the weakest elements of evidence. Hell, I'd even take a video or decent photo over a bunch of anecdotes. At least that's a minimal 'something,' you know?

Just about every single one of your 37 posts says pretty much the same thing, why do you bother

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join