It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You want proof of flying saucers? This is it!

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: VoidHawk

originally posted by: 111DPKING111
a reply to: earthdude

what technology could possibly still be classified from 1966, were not talking about plans for a nuke.

One more year and it'll be fifty years! Am I correct in thinking data becomes declassified after fifty years?

I agree with the above poster, it may be released someday, but not next year. They are just as likely to offer guided tours of Pine Gap.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE

originally posted by: VoidHawk

originally posted by: 111DPKING111
a reply to: earthdude

what technology could possibly still be classified from 1966, were not talking about plans for a nuke.

One more year and it'll be fifty years! Am I correct in thinking data becomes declassified after fifty years?

I agree with the above poster, it may be released someday, but not next year. They are just as likely to offer guided tours of Pine Gap.

Just wishfull thinking

If whatever was seen that day was of earthly origin then all photos etc will have been destroyed, however, if it came from elswhere then the photos etc will have been stored somewhere, but no doubt have Top Secret stamped all over them.
I agree, unless some very brave person were to steal and release them, they will never be made public.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

I didn't go through all 33 or so pages, but was anyone able to offer up any credible alternative to this craft being ET?

It obviously wasn't a weather balloon, since most witnesses were pretty close to it and described it as a "silvery disk" or something along those lines, plus the way it took off at a high rate of speed, manoeuvering - impossible for a balloon.

And as for it was some kind of secret project - as if a secret project would land in the middle of a school yard on a school day in broad daylight!!

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

No alternative was offered, just the usual "mass hallucination" etc etc.

And as for it was some kind of secret project - as if a secret project would land in the middle of a school yard on a school day in broad daylight!!
I agree; but then we could probably say that aliens choosing the middle of a school yard is also unlikely?

Personally I think that two saucer shaped devices did land, I see no grounds whatsoever to not believe that. And it wasn't just an entire school that saw them, there were plenty of other witnesses too.

As I said in the op, it happened, but WHO were they

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Just more "rumors of eye-witness testimony" without anything tangible to back it up.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: LewsTherinThelamon

Just more "rumors of eye-witness testimony" without anything tangible to back it up.

I highly recommend you check out this post here and those that follow it.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I believed my counry's FIGHTER pilots more than that.
And I still don't have good enough proof.
edit on 23-4-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Nice job, thank you.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: donktheclown
Nice job, thank you.

Did you watch the video thats posted at the end of the op? They interview many of the children who saw the two craft, they are adults now and able to speak freely about what they saw!
So many witnesses, and almost 50 years later they are still telling us it was real!

For me this has to mean one of two things. Back in 1966 our world had anti gravity devices, or we were visited!
It has to be one or the other.
I seriously do not buy into the suggestions of mass hysteria etc, that nonsense is dis-info, and thats what ads credibility to this case, there is so many attempts to play it down. I remember when I put this thread up several people from Australia said "I'm from Australia, WHY HAVENT I HEARD ABOUT THIS!"
An entire school and people from all over town see two saucers land, and the people of Australia don't even know it happened, that speaks volumes!

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I was visited in the mid 70s
In Queensland as a small child

Remember very little of it
There was a paddock at the back of my house
At that time
On the outer edge of town
I first seen the coloured lights at my window
He walked past my bedroom door
I freaked and hid under the covers
He was about 3 feet in height
Very big head
But it was dark I could only see his
Silhouette
I don't know why they were there
Maybe they know our future
Because I had wired dreams
About the same time

Dreams about my home town in flames
All the houses were on fire
A blood red sky
Black smoke
Why would a small child dream things like that
My home town has an air force base

There was one other dream I had

I was old and I looked up into the sky
And it was filled with flying disks
Some small some large some in triangle formation
It was like the day they came
It was a beautiful sky a beautiful day
I think it was good

My first UFO report
Close encounter of the thrird kind I think

We have had some pretty wired UFO incidents
In Australia

Reading about this westall sends shivers up my spine

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 12:52 AM
link   
They maybe time travelers
An alien race discovered intelligent life on earth
A few years from now
They discover us by unusually high
Energy burst coming from the planet

Nuclear war

And when they get here
The earth is destroyed

So they travel back in time
To see why and what the hell
Caused us to do this
To ourselves

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   

For me this has to mean one of two things. Back in 1966 our world had anti gravity devices, or we were visited!

I feel the exact same way. If I knew how to post a pic, I would show you the newspaper clip of a UFO article that I watched for about 15 seconds, back in 1983. I've said many times that if there are no such thing as aliens, our governments have been screwing us over for many many years. A gentleman named Andrew Basiago claims he's teleported through time. A number of people purportedly did so. I have no way of knowing whether Mr. Basiago's claims are true or not, naturally. Just thought I'd add that. Thanks.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: donktheclown
A number of people purportedly did so. I have no way of knowing whether Mr. Basiago's claims are true or not, naturally.

I remember watching a vid about that man and a woman, cant remember her name but I think she was a descendant of a former US president?

Its hard to know if people are telling the truth, especially when we don't know them personally, so I often judge these things by the response of the press and PTB, if they go out of their way to ridicule people I get interested.

If I remember correctly Basiago claims to have been through some kind of machine that teleported him to Mars, and the lady also made the same claim, would he be the same Basiago that you speak of?

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: caladonea

Bob Lazar talked about how the back engineered craft were steered and if you saw one on its side it was having trouble with the Earth's magnetic field or something like that. and he mentioned three directional "nozzles" for guidance.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   

This was such a great UFO case with many witnesses.

One of my faves. Quite like the case in Africa where lots of children witnessed much the same thing.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: lifecitizen

One of my faves. Quite like the case in Africa where lots of children witnessed much the same thing.

Here's a similar sounding newspaper report from New Zealand four years later.

Link

RealTVUFOs has also put together a good research list below entitled 'Focus On UFO Incidents At Learning Institutions
(Schools/Universities/Colleges)'.

Link

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Thanks for adding that

Just a couple of posts up I was saying how some of the more believable sightings seem to get buried! I've never heard about this!
Again thanks for adding it, I now have something new to chase

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: lifecitizen

Quite like the case in Africa where lots of children witnessed much the same thing.

That case has been mentioned several times throughout this thread, so similar! And now we have the case that Karl 12 has just added to the thread, witnessed by more than 400 children!
It seems children may have been the targets for witnessing these events.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: bottleslingguy
a reply to: caladonea

Bob Lazar talked about how the back engineered craft were steered and if you saw one on its side it was having trouble with the Earth's magnetic field or something like that. and he mentioned three directional "nozzles" for guidance.

Whats your take on Bob?
I've watched several vids of him explaining how he got the job and what he discovered, and I have to say I don't pick up on any hint of him being dishonest. And he's made no money from it!

There's hardly any history of the man, its like they wiped all trace of him, enabling the skeptics to say he has no proof of ever working there, that is until very recently when a vid was found from many years ago, of Bob attending court, and the judge confirming that Bob did indeed work there!

Although its a fantastic story, I can find no reason to call the man a liar.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   

If I remember correctly Basiago claims to have been through some kind of machine that teleported him to Mars, and the lady also made the same claim, would he be the same Basiago that you speak of?

I believe he said that he went to mars, yes. I'm guessing that the woman you speak of is Laura Eisenhower....

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36 >>

join