It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You want proof of flying saucers? This is it!

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Comparing this to actual laws involving witnesses and testimony is pretty pointless. Why don't people simply invoke the rule of common sense? Over 200 people witness what they firmly believe is a saucer shaped UFO, and people deflect this.. as if 200 + people were that terribly off in their observance of an object seen at very close range, for an extended period of time.

The skeptic responses have been hilarious on this case. Such as.. a plane was towing a windsock for planes to chase for military training. Because clearly, 200 + individuals would mistake a hovering UFO with a plane towing a windsock. The closer a sighting is to being proof, the more ridiculous the skeptical responses are. The Tehran sighting was a great one.. two trained military pilots whose instrumentation went out chasing a UFO.. were actually mislead and were chasing Jupiter. Great stuff.. you can't make it up if you tried.

The following actions, including military troops, disappearing witnesses, film being taken away, etc.. further adds credence to the sighting.

The only reasonable response imo would be military. And I don't believe that for a moment. What military would test secret aircraft next to a SCHOOL? None would, of course. But "black projects" is the last bastion of defense for debunkers, who have no other ground to stand on.

Windsocks... black ops next to a school... or an actual UFO. hmm.. tough choice there. Thank goodness I have a modicum of common sense at my disposal. It's funny how Occam's razor is never brought up in cases like this. As mind-blowing as it might be, an extraterrestrial craft actually makes the most sense in a sighting like that. It's more likely than 200 + students and staff from 2 schools ALL misidentified what happened, and more likely than the military landing experimental secret craft on school grounds.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: waltwillis

originally posted by: CynConcepts
reply to post by VoidHawk

reply to post by intrptr

I guess what makes me skeptical of witness stories is asking myself of pre-conceived perception. Everyone perceives everything through their own unique acquired perception filter, so I cannot help but question every story. I am included in that, so anything I see, I even second guess my own perception. Guess that is why I am still not in the ET believers camp. I do not doubt that the individuals seen something that they could not identify, I just can't reach their ET conclusions at this point.
I agree, it is a shame that hoaxes add to the confusion, especially the cgi vids and pics.

That tends to beg the question as to why are YOU here on this forum?
I would like to think that people that have seen aliens and flying saucers could exchange information in peace.
If you don't know and have never seen an alien what else can you do but run your mouth about what others report?
There are way too many people like you that have nothing to contribute but give grief to people that just want answers.
Grow up! Get a life!

Well said

I often wonder why some of the skeptics spend so much time and effort on this subject, they even arrive armed to the teeth with acres of data that they use to deny the subject, why do they bother? I have no beliefe in fairies, but I dont waste my time collecting data to deny their existance.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

That is an AMAZING video...

We have ex-CIA director William Colby spilling all the beans! Thank you William.

Does anyone understand the date discrepancy?

Video says interview is from March 2013, at age 77. William died in 1996, at age 76. This appears to be freshly posted in 2014.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pylgrym

That is an AMAZING video...

We have ex-CIA director William Colby spilling all the beans! Thank you William.

Does anyone understand the date discrepancy?

Video says interview is from March 2013, at age 77. William died in 1996, at age 76. This appears to be freshly posted in 2014.
I think we should treat vids like this one with kid gloves! As I mentioned above, its been cut! I'm not 100% convinced Dolan is presenting it in the manner that Colby had intended. I'd like to see the uncut version! I think Colby said a lot more than we're being shown.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Neeka
I find stories like this fascinating! The fact that so many witnesses are telling the same story so many years later makes it more credible. I wonder what happened to poor Tanya???????

Yeah, when so many say the same thing and describe the same thing you have to take notice.

Like that town in mexico and the orange UFO sightings.
edit on b0505822 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   

"Close Encounters" did a nice recreation of this event, but the ant-gravity was only briefly mentioned as a closing argument, "where is this technology now?". They dont even mention it directly.

Personally, I just dont think we had anti-grav in 1966.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: 111DPKING111
Thats why I flip flop between alien and et. However we have to remember that what we ordinary folk know about, is only what we're ALLOWED to know about. People often suggest that the millitary/black projects are at least fourty years more advanced.
Do you think we/they have anti grav now? Personally I do, and I suspect they may have had it back in 1966.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Biigs

originally posted by: Neeka
I find stories like this fascinating! The fact that so many witnesses are telling the same story so many years later makes it more credible. I wonder what happened to poor Tanya???????

Yeah, when so many say the same thing and describe the same thing you have to take notice.

Like that town in mexico and the orange UFO sightings.
Hmmm, I'm thinking you're taking the peepee?

There's a world of difference between this case and the orange globe thingys in mexico!
The mexicans are poor people. The guy who started the story was poor. Suddenly he's getting attention from peeps all around the world and no doubt his life style started improving. Those around him must have seen all the attention he was getting so there was more than enough insentive for them to see the same orange globes.
I'm not going to say they are lying because I have no proof.

In this (australien) case there's no financial insentive at all! Just many many people all seeing the same thing, and from many different locations. Many of them were school children, some were schooll staff, some were farmers working in their fields. They all saw the same thing at the same time!

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   

If this happened in a vacuum with no other really good cases like it, i would tend to believe you. If we did have anti-grav in 1966, I think it would be from reverse engineering crashed saucers.

The Belgium sightings to me are just as credible as this as is the Tehran UFO and JAL flight 1628. There are many more as I am sure you are aware, on this very site.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

and others

richarddolanpress.com...

But lets also suppose this was a black project, how reckless/incompetent of them to allow it onto a school campus in broad daylight. The Government has plenty of private land to test these kind of craft, how could a mistake of this magnitude happen? It is of course possible, but this explanation has to be forced because the ET possibility doesn't sit well with us.

edit on 30-4-2014 by 111DPKING111 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   

"Close Encounters" did a nice recreation of this event, but the ant-gravity was only briefly mentioned as a closing argument, "where is this technology now?". They dont even mention it directly.

You are so very wrong to assume as you have done about anti-gravity.
If or when the truth comes out to the general dumb public as yourself, you will understand why many people stay silent about what they know.
Your unwillingness to listen with an open mind help to keep the secrets that should be told to the GDP!
Also your comments will discourage other members on this forum.
They will be jokers out there as well, but why help them stop the truth from coming out?

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: waltwillis

/tangent incoming...
I do admit I am not a huge disclosure proponent, the subject is just something I find interesting, like watching "Modern Marvels" on the History channel.

I dont see what disclosure would gain us other than making us all keenly aware that our soveignty as a nation is meaningless, we could possibly be abducted at any time, AND there is nothing our govt can do about it...

I also think we get exactly what we deserve from govt, if we dont elect honest people to office, how can we be surprised they dont always act in our best interest? We cant even must the moral strength to outlaw 3rd term abortions. We continually elect the same trash to office because we lack the common sense to push term limits.
/close tangent

But in this case, I dont think the govt is hiding anti-grav, if they were, what a colossal mistake to let it out for everyone to freely see...
On the other hand, if it were alien in origin, some of them at least, might not really care who sees what.

So Walt, what makes you think otherwise? And why is the govt hiding anti-grav technology so we can pay the Russians millions to send our astronauts to space?

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   

/tangent incoming...
I do admit I am not a huge disclosure proponent, the subject is just something I find interesting, like watching "Modern Marvels" on the History channel.

I dont see what disclosure would gain us other than making us all keenly aware that our soveignty as a nation is meaningless, we could possibly be abducted at any time, AND there is nothing our govt can do about it...

I also think we get exactly what we deserve from govt, if we dont elect honest people to office, how can we be surprised they dont always act in our best interest? We cant even must the moral strength to outlaw 3rd term abortions. We continually elect the same trash to office because we lack the common sense to push term limits.
/close tangent

But in this case, I dont think the govt is hiding anti-grav, if they were, what a colossal mistake to let it out for everyone to freely see...
On the other hand, if it were alien in origin, some of them at least, might not really care who sees what.

So Walt, what makes you think otherwise? And why is the govt hiding anti-grav technology so we can pay the Russians millions to send our astronauts to space?

A deep thinker you are not if you must ask why our government would hide such highly advanced technology.

You could have stopped with the words "I don't think".

The government is full of power hungry control freaks that love to control others and knowledge is POWER!

THINK! Then you may understand the why they would not share such information.

The world population would explode if we were given this new technology and that may be the reason for secrecy.

Not all people are able to have good judgment or reasoning, so you may want to listen and ask questions as a way to better understand the nature of the beast.

Try not to rock the boat and let the captain steer. You may get to shore sooner.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

UFO or government craft?

Maybe a TR-3B...

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Perhaps, you don't realize that 'skeptics' can't be thrown in with the debunkers. My own parents say they had an UFO experience. I am here to discover my own personal truth through communicating with others and understanding the phenonem. Just because a skeptic may hold out in neutral territory doesn't make their questions any less valid.

Edit add: vids like the one above doesn't help. Proven that it is cgi due to found original showing two jets in other postings online. Don't blame me for the truth. I would like to believe, it would be totally awesome!

edit on 5 8 2014 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
Perhaps, you don't realize that 'skeptics' can't be thrown in with the debunkers. My own parents say they had an UFO experience. I am here to discover my own personal truth through communicating with others and understanding the phenonem. Just because a skeptic may hold out in neutral territory doesn't make their questions any less valid.

Edit add: vids like the one above doesn't help. Proven that it is cgi due to found original showing two jets in other postings online. Don't blame me for the truth. I would like to believe, it would be totally awesome!

I am a skeptic even after having seen three aliens. I respect debunkers for their work to expose hoaxes, but many so called debunkers are not true or honest in their quest for the truth!
The secrets that are being kept by our government are for the purpose of attaining more power to control others, and we all understand that Power corrupts and Absolut power Absolutely Corrupts!
The aliens secret along with its new technology by far holds the greatest potential to give to a few powers that should be given to all of mankind!
The few in power that hold this secret for themselves are extremely EVIL!
All of them should be brought to justice and severely punished for their crimes against humanity.
Andrew Basiago will run for the office of president of the USA on the issue of disclosure.
I hope you will support disclosure and help unseat the power hungry control freaks of the world...

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Point score!
There was no murder, no theft, nothing to gain, and no reason to lie.

Awesome response!

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   
It would be a shame to see an interesting thread ruined by folks posting about each other rather than the topic and having their post removed or worse.

Please resist the temptation.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   
This Witness testimony is intriguing.

We know that witness testimony is important in an investigation...any type of investigation whether it's criminal or just legal in some sense, like an insurance investigation. We write and study history, based largely on witness testimony.

Witness testimony is vitally important. Sometimes we can discount witness testimony or we need more evidence.

However, in a case like this with that many eyewitnesses, Something definitely happened. That much testimony IS proof of something.

The P-Skeptics that keep popping on this thread saying things like "You can't trust witness testimony" or some other bologna. It's...it really shows how close minded they are.

When this many witnesses come forth...we know that something happened. We know they all saw something. Testimony can't be just disregarded because it goes against your belief system.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 05:12 AM
link   
yes yes it does i was thinking the same thing...a reply to: HomeBrew

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: PhoenixOD

So let me just get this straight in my own mind. You are claiming what exactly? That all these people, which must number over 100, are all lying bout what they saw??? How is that even possible?

Actually I love these type of threads, and after reading the OP I always scroll own for the skeptic comments, I love reading them. If they can't come up with some crazy story like swamp gas or weather balloons or flying lighthouses the last line of defence is "where's the scientific proof?". At this point i'm normally reaching for a fresh pair of undies after I've pi55ed myself.

I first saw the video about westall a few years ago and realised straight away that there's enough evidence for anyone with more than 3 brain cells that our governments are hiding something from us. Whether that be clean energy technology or knowledge that we are being observed by advanced et's is another matter. But this video does without doubt prove that one of the two of those statements is true.

Anyone who thinks otherwise is either an idiot or is just afraid to admit it!

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join