It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You want proof of flying saucers? This is it!

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by snypwsd

I was born in 1987 so that would have made me around 6-7 years of age. My memory is really good, I can remember as far back as my first Easter where I was not even a year old. I have not mentioned this a lot of times in my life, as I pick and choose who to tell in person, because quite a bit of people are very closed minded.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I recall a case that was very similar at an African school , nobody wants to believe...........its that threatening to the human psyche......most wouldnt want their paradigm shifted so strongly....really it that simple....
Like money, alien existence changes EVERYTHING..............

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   
first of all, great thread, it was a pleasant read, i liked the way the story was presented.
that being said...proof of what exactly?
sure i guess those kids did see something, it's possible. but it is, is the most strict sense an Unidentified Flying Object that does not mean it's something that has little green men at the driver's seat.
It could have been some military project thing, think surveillance, and a bunch of different factors (malfunction/malpractice/strong wind) drove it towards the school for everyone to see.
That would also explain the cover-up that followed.
Again, it was obviously SOMETHING, given all the witnesses and reports, but there is not enough proof to say it's what we all wish it was.
Still, keep searching and keep looking at the stars!

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

if the pilot was human he would have been shoot when he returned to base.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   

bally001
reply to post by pronto

G'day Pronto, you are right with regards the CMF and uniforms. I was 8 at the time and living in Mentone, not far as the crow flies from Clayton South and Moorabin aerodrome. While I can't comment on the incident itself, reading about it always interests me. I do remember my eldest brother entering the army about that time (deceased 1967). I remember his army 'greens' however I do recall Khaki as well. He went to Pucka. Would I be right? Also, I recall cadet units around the environs.

Interestingly the location is in what I would call the outer suburbs in those days and there was a lot of bush to explore, not like nowadays, mostly built out. In saying this it perhaps wouldn't of taken long for a CMF/Army unit to attend in my opinion from any of the bases/training establishments within 20 minutes of Westhall.

www.theage.com.au...

Bally001 Hope the link works

G,day mate. re your brother at pucka. back then the nasho's went to pucka, singleton and the over flow went to kapooka outside wagga to enjoy the company of the reg. recruits. just lost my older brother. we served together. well at the same base twice. sorry for your loss mate. the govt does have a very quiet quick response clean up/it never happened crew. Mate have a safe Christmas and a prosperous newyear.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Nice

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

Void

Nice write up and presentation.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   

SLAYER69

Void

Nice write up and presentation.

Thanks.
I didn't realise people were still visiting this thread

Sometimes I post about the 'aliens' just for the fun of it , but this case is one of those rare cases that deserves serious attention.
A whole school full of children (often the best witnesses imo) and many adults saw what they describe as two discs land right in front of them. Decades later they still tell the same story.
What they really saw we'll never know. Myself I flip flop between aliens and millitary tech. If it was millitary then they obviously had anti gravity or something very similar.

The thread turned out to be almost as interesting as its topic! The response of some of the posters was a complete surprise to me! We pink monkeys must make an intersting study for any passing aliens

VoidHawk

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

maybe they were from the inner planet !?! go to youtube and look up the "living light network" and the story they did on the lazeria map collection.... its very interesting.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Nice presentation..

Here is a facebook page from a witness dedicated to this event:

www.facebook.com...

And here another forum for aussies where they discuss it:

www.godlikeproductions.com...
edit on 022v22231392672161217America/Chicago by LivingUnderGlass because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Thank hou. This has been a fascinating thread. My curiousity is peaked and I will have to explore more deeply into the many links provided throughout. I had never heard about this case nor the Zimbabwe one, before today. I guess I never researched too deeply since more often than not I am rolling my eyes or find out hoaxsters have flooded the Internet.

I have not decided what to make of this. I believe that would put me in the label of skeptically open-minded. My own parents spoke of having an encounter, yet...I have not been able to determine if it is true or not. Closest I had ever found is that at the time of their supposed experience there were many sightings here in Michigan, though it may have been swamp gas. With such ridicule, they rarely share their story but still to this day, are adamant of what happened. My father had scared my pregnant mother by wanting proof of the fact a UFO had landed in the road ahead of their vehicle...he accelerated wanting to crash into it. My mother naturally was screaming. It apparently was of the cigar shape. Right before he reached the object it accelerated upward and they say it shone like moon. They turned their vehicle around and headed back to my grandparents from which they had just left, completely shaken.

I am sharing this story since even after all of these years, they can remember it in so much detail. They don't talk about it much and have been separated since I was in my early teens. Your posting of multiple witnesses remembering such a traumatic event many years after the fact, has left me wondering about my skepticism.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Xcalibur254

are you familiar with the 1994 school sighting in Zimbabwe?

Is the Simbabwe Case that one, where the object landed, and the Kids saw the "pilots"?

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   

BRDAKUT

Xcalibur254

are you familiar with the 1994 school sighting in Zimbabwe?

Is the Simbabwe Case that one, where the object landed, and the Kids saw the "pilots"?

I think it is. There's not huge amounts of info on that case, though what there is has been...stretched a bit. Its another one of the cases where you cant help but think its been hushed up.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   

CynConcepts
I had never heard about this case nor the Zimbabwe one, before today.

Many people throughout the thread said the same thing, quite a few Australiens said they'd never heard of it before!
A very interesting case, so many witnesses and newspaper reports confirming that the children were silenced!

Thanks for sharing your parents encounter. Could you provide any info such as dates and location? I ask because most sightings are usualy seen by others and I'm wondering if a search might find other people who also saw what your parents saw.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   
interesting case indeed..

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   
you rock VH
sandf

that nazi bell comparison was very interesting
this was posted on a thread of mineby Light Lssassin

bell shaped possibly egyption glyphs in oz depicting ancient ufos according to the narrator and there is a glyp that looks just like MITHRA...which relates to the rays drawn coming out of the ufo glyphs..mithra and miter have the same root...

so we have ancient egyptians in oz with nazi bell glyphs at the same age as a king tut who had coc aine and tobacco in his mumified remains...and now we have a ufo that looks like those glyphs...and a connnection to a "god" who used a RULER to measure the angles of the sun, moon, and stars

edit on Wedam3b20143America/Chicago14 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on Wedam3b20143America/Chicago31 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on Wedam3b20143America/Chicago28 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on Wedam3b20143America/Chicago49 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on Wedam3b20143America/Chicago34 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Honestly, I can only guessimate that it was sometime between 1968 and 1969. My mom was pregnant with my brother so it had to occur during that time. It was in southwest michigan. They were east of Bangor driving west. I have not spoken with my parents for a number of years. To be honest, my Mom had related crazy stories about demons attacking her at night, when I had made contact with her after 15 years of no contact. now it has been 7 years since I have spoken with her. Her health has severely degraded with cancer related issues and she is very paranoid, according to my other family members. nowadays, I have only contact with extended family, that fortunately keep me up to date on my parents.

My older brothers are very much into UFO - paranormal believing so I worry they all feed into each others perceptions. I have never experienced anything that could not be logically explained. I guess that is why I continue to seek some answers. They are my family after all. It would be nice to believe my family are not crazy for no reason at all. ATS has shown me that others recant similiar experiences. Logically, I can see my family's accounts are not singular, others have shared similiar accounts, so I am trying to keep an open mind. If you know what I mean.
edit on 3 12 2014 by CynConcepts because: Clarication

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by CynConcepts

Drats. Exceeded my editing time. Sorry for double post, VoidHawk, but finally found the Michigan ufo radar thread link.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is why I began to rethink my parents story and seek answers. Honestly, I live in the South Haven area, yet I have not seen anything I could quantify as an UFO.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   

VoidHawk

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
While i think most people here appreciate the effort you went to it doesn't make up for the fact you claimed to have 'the' proof but provided none at all.

In a court of law witnesses can be proof, how many do we need before we accept it as proof?

No in a court witness testimony is evidence. Evidence is not proof, and can be misinterpreted. I have to agree you have a lot of pictures of talking heads. Why the rush? If a non-terrestrial craft 'lands', we will know it.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   

CynConcepts
I am trying to keep an open mind. If you know what I mean.

I certainly do!
When we first start researching this subject its very easy to get drawn into the nonsense side of it, there's certainly plenty of it! But its not all nonsense. This Australien case is a very good example.
I dont go for the "Aliens are demons" or the new "Aliens are interdimesional beings" theories. They are dead ends that lead us nowhere. I try to stick with the more resonable idea's

Thanks for the info, It'll give me something to do

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join