It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You want proof of flying saucers? This is it!

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by HomeBrew

I was gonna say the same thing, the nazis discovered alien tech and used it but when they ot over run much f it was lost or stolen by the USA.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Good link

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Doubt aliens would be stupid enough to get into so many crashes.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   
If there are so many aliens visiting us, why don't they clean up the wreckage before we do. What happens when a plane crashes? Immediately the emergency authorities will be called.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by VoidHawk

Always an interesting case and a great presentation. The only issue I have is that there are more than just two possibilities as to what they could be. By limiting our options we prevent ourselves from ever discovering the Truth. On a related topic, are you familiar with the 1994 school sighting in Zimbabwe?

My thoughts exactly. For example, these ships could be from a separate hidden human civilization on earth, or even OUR ships from the future traveling back into the past.

Just speculation of course, but it goes to show that we shouldn't make assumptions of what these things might be.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk

Just four days before the saucers landed at the school. somebody reported seeing a strange object in the sky and took these photos.

This picture is very relevant because those who saw the saucers fly away said they turned on their side when they went away.

This post reminded me of a sighting I had back in the 80's - the only close up unexplained sighting I ever experienced.

I was getting into my car on a sunny spring day and happened to catch a glint of silver out of the corner of my eye. It seemed fairly close and was traveling horizontally, but I couldn't make out the exact shape enough to identify it as a plane [we live near O'Hare, so that's what I would have assumed it was]. Since it was moving rather slowly across the sky I ran into the house to grab a pair of binoculars and returned in time to see it. What I saw closely resembled the lower photo. In fact, years later when I saw this particular photo for the first time I thought perhaps it was what I had witnessed. Granted, the object in the photo is just as likely to be a sanded vintage toy top tossed in the air, and my sighting could have been a plane viewed from some bizarre angle, but I did have a minute or two to look at it through the glasses and I could not identify it as such. It just appeared to be a silver, top-shaped object flying across the sky.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by magma
About 20 years ago ii wish fishing near Stradbroke island in a boat by myself and about 2 am a lowflying dark object with 3 red lights in a triangle went very slowly and silently overhead

I was no mare than a couple of hundred meters in the air

It was quite and at the time i was spooked

this story in th OP remined me of this

I always thought it was military aircraft

I guess I will never know

Could have been a stealth fighter. I once read "Strange Energies, Hidden Powers" and "Mysteries of the Dead and other untold stories". They described the experience of a woman who was driving on a isolated road when she came across one of the black triangles. It chased and flew above her car. She reported a metallic smell in her car at the time. When she managed to get home and checked her car, the paintwork had been seriously damaged.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by pronto

G'day Pronto, you are right with regards the CMF and uniforms. I was 8 at the time and living in Mentone, not far as the crow flies from Clayton South and Moorabin aerodrome. While I can't comment on the incident itself, reading about it always interests me. I do remember my eldest brother entering the army about that time (deceased 1967). I remember his army 'greens' however I do recall Khaki as well. He went to Pucka. Would I be right? Also, I recall cadet units around the environs.

Interestingly the location is in what I would call the outer suburbs in those days and there was a lot of bush to explore, not like nowadays, mostly built out. In saying this it perhaps wouldn't of taken long for a CMF/Army unit to attend in my opinion from any of the bases/training establishments within 20 minutes of Westhall.

www.theage.com.au...

Bally001 Hope the link works

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by bally001
reply to post by pronto

G'day Pronto, you are right with regards the CMF and uniforms. I was 8 at the time and living in Mentone, not far as the crow flies from Clayton South and Moorabin aerodrome. While I can't comment on the incident itself, reading about it always interests me. I do remember my eldest brother entering the army about that time (deceased 1967). I remember his army 'greens' however I do recall Khaki as well. He went to Pucka. Would I be right? Also, I recall cadet units around the environs.

Interestingly the location is in what I would call the outer suburbs in those days and there was a lot of bush to explore, not like nowadays, mostly built out. In saying this it perhaps wouldn't of taken long for a CMF/Army unit to attend in my opinion from any of the bases/training establishments within 20 minutes of Westhall.

www.theage.com.au...

Bally001 Hope the link works
Link relates to a childrens park construction regarding the incident.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   

You probably still can talk to them but I'm sure they don't like to be ridiculed publically.

I posted this link earlier. Thought it relates to your topic.

Thanks for the read.

Bally

www.theage.com.au...

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Doesn't anyone else find it interesting that the agents who were sent to the school intentionally brought up little green men... yet the technology looks like 50s b-movie sci fi...

And yet now when people see flying saucers they look more modern - black triangles...

What does this tell us about UFOs?

They aren't alien.. they are man made tech...

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by bally001

You probably still can talk to them but I'm sure they don't like to be ridiculed publically.

I posted this link earlier. Thought it relates to your topic.

Thanks for the read.

Bally

www.theage.com.au...

Hi.
Thanks for that link. Cheered me up to see someone is making the children a flying saucer playpark.

Didnt know people were still reading this thread, got me interested again so I'm off to watch the documentary again just in case I missed something

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheKeyMaster

Doesn't anyone else find it interesting that the agents who were sent to the school intentionally brought up little green men... yet the technology looks like 50s b-movie sci fi...

And yet now when people see flying saucers they look more modern - black triangles...

What does this tell us about UFOs?

They aren't alien.. they are man made tech...

I think most of what people see today is as you say, man made. However this case is near identical to a landing that happened somewhere in africa (cant remember exactly where) , and again it landed by a group of children, and the children saw the occupants. They described what many refer to as the Grays. The craft the children described was also just like that which landed in Australia.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   

A new discussion regarding this has been started on the Aliens and UFO forum. Might be because of the anniversary recently passing.

Regards,

Bally

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   

How do we know the "greys" are alien?

Remember, the military could be as much as 50 to a 100 years ahead of us in the present... I have some ideas what the "little grey men" might actually be... and it's not alien.

Did the African event happen before or after Westall? It could have been disinfo created by the military as well to cover up the Westall incident. An elaborate hoax.

edit on 12-4-2013 by TheKeyMaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheKeyMaster
I have some ideas what the "little grey men" might actually be... and it's not alien.
I do hope your wrong about that, because if your not then they wont be needing us :0

Did the African event happen before or after Westall? It could have been disinfo created by the military as well to cover up the Westall incident. An elaborate hoax.

I think it was after westall. You know, now I think about it, the african case is exactly what you'd expect to see if it WAS disinfo. There's not much info about it other than the children being interviewed and being asked to make drawings etc, just enough to convince the viewer. I think I'll dig into that a bit more.
Thanks for giving me a wake up call, sometimes (at my age) its just to easy to go with the flow

edit on 12-4-2013 by TheKeyMaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Those black and white photos of the ship that looks like a bicycle bell I've seen
in color. I suppose they don't wish to distribute them any more. As I remember
from the text you see a reflection of a building in the sideways flying ship.
The magazine with those photos was before 1966 but after 1956 and must
have been in the 60s and situated in Australia.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
i saw little green men when i was 7, they told me they were fairies! man made, but man didn't create them alone!
the fact they were there within minutes? like an early drill so to speak!

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
i hear ya.i totally believe in ets & ufos...we would be pretty arrogant to think WE were the ONLY ones ever created....i seen my first one @ 54 yrs young....

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   

That picture looks EXACTLY like the UFO I seen in Keremeos, British Columbia, Canada in the early 90's.

I mean that is IDENTICAL! I have Seen that very craft before.

I beleive it was the summer of 93 or 94. My grandparents just came down from the coast to bring us back to their place for the summer. Now every year we would stop in Keremeos to load up on fresh fruit to bring back with us. Well this year was a little different. As we were heading back to the truck after buying way too much fruit, I heard a lady at the other end of the parking lot screaming "OH MY GOD ITS A UFO!", immediately I ran over to see as I was fascinated with space and alien life. What I saw that day has stayed with me my whole life, I saw a saucer shaped craft hovering above the mountain behind the fruit stand. The ship appeared to be around 2-300 feet across, judging by the tree tops. It began to come toward us a bit then then it started to descend as it got closer to us, as it got a third of the way down the mountain. It stopped and hovered for a second, then all of a sudden it flew back above the mountain and descended behind it.

I remember it had a very small looking black dome/ semi-sphere, It had a round steep curvature to the craft with a flatter ridge around the bottom. To this day, I have never seen a picture of a ufo that Looked exactly Like what I saw that day. As soon as I saw the picture of that ufo I got chills down my spine.

Thank you for this post! I really enjoyed it!

I would like to hear about other experiences my fellow ATS'ers have had.

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join