It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You want proof of flying saucers? This is it!

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
The reason you rarely see Silvery or metallic craft anymore, but mostly spherical orbs and lights, are because the Aliens had to turn up their shielding generators, to thwart our hostilities, plus our frequencies. they may have had to develop more advanced propulsion systems, to move in and out of the infrared as well.

Our advanced surveillance and response is another reason why you rarely ever see them land anymore as well

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SPECULUM

They told you this too? Damn I thought I was special

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPECULUM
The reason you rarely see Silvery or metallic craft anymore, but mostly spherical orbs and lights, are because the Aliens had to turn up their shielding generators, to thwart our hostilities, plus our frequencies. they may have had to develop more advanced propulsion systems, to move in and out of the infrared as well.

Our advanced surveillance and response is another reason why you rarely ever see them land anymore as well

You know this how?

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Looks like a great example of classified military technology to me. Interesting that the Military turned up so quickly (in numbers) to a situation that may have been a hoax .. In my opinion the incident occurred as described and the Military turned up to protect their own self interests. Great UFO case one of the best I have encountered....Thank you!

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
i don't need proof - i've seen one moving silently @3mph - @35to50ft in diameter - at tree top level - not something helicopter pilots would want to attempt and when it turned - it simply went in a defferent direction - no turning of the craft.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by SPECULUM

so what you are saying is the reason we dont see them land, or see clear details of their ships, is because we are now better at seeing and observing things?

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Sounds genuine to me. Why would they test crafts of there own so close to a school?. Then have to go through the trouble of trying to cover it up. Theres loads of empty land in aus to test if they wanted to. With aircraft and troops involved, plus threats to silence teachers id be more inclined to say they knew the saucers were in the area. And were tracking them

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by isitmagic
Great read, very interesting.
But the title is misleading, there is no proof of flying saucers here.
Those photos really dont tell much.

I agree, great read and very interesting as I've read the details of this story many times.
But how can you say the title is misleading and there is no proof of flying saucers here? You're telling me that everyone that was present in this school was delusional and made their entire story up? I guess it's impossible for some people to open their minds up to something new. So sad....

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheDoctor46
Sounds genuine to me. Why would they test crafts of there own so close to a school?. Then have to go through the trouble of trying to cover it up. Theres loads of empty land in aus to test if they wanted to. With aircraft and troops involved, plus threats to silence teachers id be more inclined to say they knew the saucers were in the area. And were tracking them

That's one of the most amazing things about the whole UFO phenomenon (for me anyway).

When you first hear about these things, you immediately try to explain it in terms of natural phenomena, then you rule those out in many cases, and then you're left with the reality of these craft. And then you still try and explain them in terms of something mundane, by saying that they're a part of some kind of top secret military program, but that fails for a number of reasons, not the least of which being that the military themselves seem to be chasing these things around as opposed to controlling them. And then there are cases like this, where the 'top secret program' explanation is just ridiculous.

But then this weird explanatory tension starts to arise, because you start getting forced more and more into a non-human explanation, which kind of pushes you back in the other direction for a while. But then you look at all of the case histories and the mundane explanations again push your explanations in the other direction. It's kind of like explanatory ping-pong.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
By the way, I'm glad people are still reading this thread. It's a really special story.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Yes, it is a great example of a "Real" sighting with multiple witnesses.

Certainly a lot of weird circumstances, just like a real mystery.

The observed light planes, the heat generated by the saucers (unAliened probes perhaps?), The confiscated photos, the threats, the military sweeping/radiation check of the area...etc etc.
Not sure about the claim of Australian army not in Khaki...I thought they had khaki way back before WW2....

I wonder if anyone has done a Freedom of Information Act request for information from the DoD, on any possible files etc, for this specific case?.
Tho im sure anything recovered at the time, would have gone straight to Wright Patterson AFB in the US.

I remember reading of a Non Human silver metallic orb that was observed and crashed at Woomera Rocket range in 1959 and when found by the military, ended up in the "Archives" at Wright Patterson. Apparently the techs tried to open the sphere with conventional 1950s tools, but they could'nt even scratch it.
On the same note, a chap lives near me who was a rocket camera operator at Woomera in the 1960s, and vividly remembers filming shining orbs during rocket launches that regularly showed up....they were'nt ours, or the Russians or the Japanese etc etc...
The film/s were immediately confiscated and sent to HQ in Canberra, with the usual order of "This did not occur".."Loose lips, sink ships" etc etc.

I know its hard for younger people to comprehend these days...but after WW2 and during the cold war, when you
were told to shut up in the Military....then you shut up...that's the way people were back then, that's why these secrets like Roswell etc, can be keep secrets, basically for ever.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brighter
It's kind of like explanatory ping-pong.
I like that

By the way, I'm glad people are still reading this thread. It's a really special story.
Nice to see your still visiting

I've enjoyed some of your posts, there are some who havent
I've taken the liberty of pointing a few people at one of your posts This one, as Orkojoker stated "Outstanding"

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Many similarities to Stefan Michalak's Encounter at Falcon Lake.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk

It's kind of like explanatory ping-pong.
I like that

Nice to see your still visiting

I've enjoyed some of your posts, there are some who havent
I've taken the liberty of pointing a few people at one of your posts This one, as Orkojoker stated "Outstanding"

Hey VoidHawk, thanks for the kind words. Maybe some day we'll all know what those discs were that all of those people saw.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by FormerSkeptic
Many similarities to Stefan Michalak's Encounter at Falcon Lake.

Hi FormerSkeptic.
I've never heard of this, thanks for posting it.
Theres another case simmilar to this, where two women and a child watched a craft hovering above them, they all had confirmed radiation poisoning, if I can find the info I'll post it.

I'll be doing some research on this Falcon Lake encounter, can you offer any usefull links?

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

G,day mate. ref the comments made by a lt. col. neil smith. could not disagree more. back then all state capitals and many large regional cities had CMF (CITIZENS MILITARY FORCES) now called ARMY RESERVE unit depots scattered throughout their suburbs.there were at least 5 spreadout over the Adelaide metro area. Melbourne being a much larger city had more.
over the years the depots have been shut down and sold off for housing, this was completed some 20years ago. these depots housed vehicle sheds, offices, training rooms, wet canteens (boozers) and some had messes and sleeping quarters.
units staging/transiting through a given area where one of these depots was located were able to use the depots. have done so at least 4 times in both Queensland and South Australia.
but, was there one nearby to the school. i dont know and smith prob. has no bloody idea either. he is an officer, and they do have a bad habit of getting ahead of themselves.
but, that is not to say that one was not within a 20mile radius.
the Army apprentice school (appy school) belonging to RAEME corps (Royal Australian Electrical and Mechanical Engineers) was to be found down the road at Balcombe and the Royal Australian Signals corps school was co-located at the same camp. and down the road about 2 to 3 mile from Balcombe was the Mount Martha WRAAC barracks. (Womens Royal Australian Army Corps). trust me on this. there were quite a few army depots in melbourne and some that did not exist.
next. winter uniform worn from april to nov. was khaki battle dress. plus some people were still doing work details in ww2 khaki work dress. yep me. shocking uniform. ( outfit de crud) is a better word.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   
fascinating, thanks for sharing!

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk
When I started this thread I was of the opinion that the craft were made on earth, but had no idea who made them. I am now firmly of the opinion these craft were alien.

I am 100% convinced that they are neither man made OR extraterrestrial...

The evidence is so massive that is undeniable, UFO researcher John Keel concurs along with MANY others here on ATS:

The UFOs do not seem to exist as tangible, manufactured objects. They do not conform to the natural laws of our environment. They seem to be nothing more than transmogrifications tailoring themselves to our abilities to understand. The thousands of contacts with the entities indicate that they are liars and put-on artists. (John Keel - Operation Trojan Horse p. 266)

Forbidden Secret - www.scribd.com...

Dr. Jacques Vallee's "Five Arguments Against the Extraterrestrial Origin of Unidentified Flying Objects"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

"UFO behaviour is more akin to magic than to physics as we know it... the modern UFOnauts and the demons of past days are probably identical." ?-Dr. Pierre Guerin, FSR Vol. 25, No. 1, p. 13-14

Originally posted by flexy123
But it became more and more clear that the UFO phenomenon has WAAAYYY to many aspects of what you would call "spiritual" to it to simply explain it with extraterrestrial craft.

Originally posted by The GUT
"those little stinking, lying buggers ARE demons..." I didn't wanna believe it either, but, for me--and many others--the evidence kept stacking up. To the point that it became intellectually undeniable that no other hypothesis fit the phenomenon better than the "Demons Masquerading as Aliens Theory." www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by The GUT
I initially ignored the Vallee/Hynek Interdimensional Hypothesis in lieu of E.T.

However, if we include all aspects of the UFO phenomena--including the close encounters--then there is no other theory extant that explains and demonstrates the nature of these "beings" so thoroughly.

It's the Occam answer. Either that or "they" don't exist at all except in our mind.

They've been with us since recorded history and, no, I don't think they're ancient aliens.

“The truth is that the UFO phenomenon simply does not behave like advanced but supposedly benevolent aliens who will ‘save’ our planet from destruction. Their purpose seems to be anything but open contact -- in the sense that we would expect friendly contact from advanced civilizations in space. Rather their goal seems to be psychological and social manipulation. A few of the leading UFO researchers have recognized this, among them Vallee (Messengers of Deception), as well as John Keel (The Eighth Tower; UFOs: Operation Trojan Horse). These researchers believe that the UFO entities are deliberately programming their human observers with false information in order to hide their true nature and purpose”.

Dr. Vallee, who has spent two decades in serious UFO research, “has put his finger on the lowest common denominator of UFO contacts -- deception -- and also on the most common parallel to UFO phenomena -- paganism and demonology. Vallee puts forth the idea that UFOs are purposely hoping to ‘change our belief systems’ and that they are engaging in a ‘worldwide enterprise of subliminal seduction’

Angels, Women, Sex, Giants, UFOs, Alien Abductions [PDF]
www.triumphpro.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
just marking to read through later

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join