It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You want proof of flying saucers? This is it!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by samaka

you talk about not labeling people but keep going on about how skeptics are this and that.. maybe you should follow your own advice and start being more open minded to the fact that not everything you have heard in UFO documentaries is true.

Learn to properly evaluate things, this skill comes from many years of experience. Keep at it and you will get there eventually.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I was so hoping for some concrete evidence on this one. (and/or many of the recent posts claiming "proof")

After so many years of blurry photos and witness testimony-only stories, it's getting harder to keep the faith that someday a breakthrough will occur.

There are a lot of high quality cameras out there. It's sad that no recent photos taken by multiple witnesses (with solid EXIF data, etc.) have surfaced.

I'll never give up looking (and will always keep my camera ready as well).

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

Very nice! very good research,
But I need no proof, I've seen things in sky both at night and day, it was not swamp gas, ball lightning, weather balloons, or Venus or Mars, from here or somewhere else I know not. But if you want hard evidence look to human DNA its been tampered with... and I am sure the powers that be know this.
edit on 11-7-2012 by laughingdog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
bah the title of this thread and claims were over hyped. I swear ATS has turned into worse than a grocery store tabloid.

there is no proof, just hear-say. All these people talking and drawing pictures. No proof at all other than a whole lot of anecdotes.

It's fascinating stories and would make a cool thread, but this is like some tabloid claiming "THE WORLD ENDS TOMORROW READ PAGE 6 FOR PROOF!" you turn to page 6 and they quote some guy who heard from a friend who heard from a "shaman"

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by laughingdog
But if you want hard evidence look to human DNA its been tampered with... and I am sure the powers that be know this.

I absolutely believe that to be true. I also believe we are not what we're supposed to be. We've been deliberately held back.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
It is a beautiful thread....I like the screen caps particularly...

Evidence of UFO's....It definitely is not! Nice try though OP!

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cito
bah the title of this thread and claims were over hyped. I swear ATS has turned into worse than a grocery store tabloid.

there is no proof, just hear-say. All these people talking and drawing pictures. No proof at all other than a whole lot of anecdotes.

It's fascinating stories and would make a cool thread, but this is like some tabloid claiming "THE WORLD ENDS TOMORROW READ PAGE 6 FOR PROOF!" you turn to page 6 and they quote some guy who heard from a friend who heard from a "shaman"

I see you have the word Dysfunctional in your signature

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Well if it was seen in Australia, It is probably British!

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by LouiseB
It is a beautiful thread....I like the screen caps particularly...

Evidence of UFO's....It definitely is not! Nice try though OP!

Are you using "UFO" to mean alien craft? If so I agree it's not proof, however ufo merely means unidentified.

I also did not use "UFO in the OP, I used "Flying saucer".

I'll ask the same question I've asked others. How many people have to see something before you'll believe them?

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
reply to post by samaka

you talk about not labeling people but keep going on about how skeptics are this and that.. maybe you should follow your own advice and start being more open minded to the fact that not everything you have heard in UFO documentaries is true.

Learn to properly evaluate things, this skill comes from many years of experience. Keep at it and you will get there eventually.

Again you're assuming that I don't evaluate things, where do you get this from, surely it wasn't in any of my last post. The sad thing is you keep assuming and you believe your assumptions. I'm very opened minded and matter fact I've debunk several videos. There's no reason for me go on youtube hunt for UFO videos to validate my beliefs when I witness a sighting myself.

So whats open minded to you? I just simply pointed out in your first post because you said 50 witness is not proof, sure I can agree to that to an extent but it is witness testimonies and there comes to point in learning the truth that some things have to give because whatever you're labeling those 50 witnesses as is simply not true. This goes way beyond 50 witnesses, there's literally thousands of testimonies and probably millions more that go unreported.

The facts are out there, if you loose your mainstream skeptical blinders you'll begin to see what's really out there. Again doesn't mean you have to believe EVERY video or testimony out there, that's where your intelligence and logic comes in.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by dawnprince
reply to post by Xaphan

If you told me that you went for a walk in the park yesterday and I said to you " I don't believe you , where is your proof " ?
We both know that you would not be able to offer any solid evidence of your walk . You know from your memory that you did indeed go for your walk , but there would be nothing you could offer as proof to convince me of the same

and what if a whole class of kids (independent witnesses) were out doing a project in the park and subsequently told you that they saw Xaphan in the park that day, would you believe then?

..just asking

edit on 11-7-2012 by CthulhuMythos because: typed woods rather than park *blush

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

First of all, who ate the jam out of your doughnut? I was simply pointing out that screen caps + a story does not equal proof (while making a monty python quote my own)

I have had my own experiences with UFO's to know enough what the U part means. I suggest you dont take it so personally next time.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Ron Sullivan says that he was driving along a nearby road one night when he noticed a bright light in the trees. He says as he got closer it pulled his headlights to the side as if being pulled by a magnet.

Are we to assume the horizontal adjustment screws in the headlights loosened and the light assembly turned toward the object? If the magnetism was that strong then the whole car would have been sliding towards it. Maybe it was only the beams of light that were bending toward the object.

Light slightly bends at the Oregon Vortex in Gold Hill, Oregon. This phenomena happens within a small area east of Interstate 5. This is how the visitor center describes its geometry:

The Oregon Vortex is a spherical field of force, half above the ground and half below the ground.

The Oregon Vortex

I actually took a tour with a few of my friends and we were all convinced of the phenomena. There's a scientific demonstration on the tour that shows the optical illusion. Objects measure according to what they actually are but the eyes perceive something different when observed from a distance. Things appear smaller on one side and they appear larger on the opposite side.

Here's a photo of two individuals demonstrating the effect.
www.flickr.com...

The plank on the ground is level. We had a level check done on the entire length of plank and it was level. The two posts are square and they are the same height.

Someone in our group asked the tour guide if there had been any strange animal behavior in the area. He said they see no animals in the area except lizards and insects. The guide also told us that in the early days Native Americans considered the place sacred and they would not venture into the area.

Maybe one of those flying saucers crashed into the earth at this location and it is waiting to be dug up.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightInside
Really curious about Tanya...can't school records find out who her parents were? Did they leave town??

Exactly, I feel the same, what happened to her? There must be records somewhere of where she and her family went. Could they all just disappear overnight? She must have had friends at the school go round and see if she was alright the next day when she was not at school. If she had to go to hospital there must be records of her entry there.

Have to admit the light bending part of the account was rather fascinating. I don't know that the ships were actually alien or if were man made or were back engineered from alien technology, were driven by aliens or more likely driven by men. The vid did mention they were already experimenting with non-piloted crafts and these 'ufo' crafts were not that big. Maybe they were being remote controlled, perhaps by the guys that got there super fast? Possible experiment to be used as remotely operated spying/recon craft which would also explain the super hush hushness of it all.

All very interesting indeed though.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Great thread, nicely done.
You have here lots of independent accounts, pictures, various newspaper articles also documenting it..I'd say he gave proof that flying saucers (whatever their origins) were indeed there. Atleast, that would be enough, as far as proof, for any other scenario. Other than a huge world-wide display for everyone to see first hand, it's there, IMO anyways.
Interesting story, will definitely do some research on my own as well.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by LouiseB

First of all, who ate the jam out of your doughnut? I was simply pointing out that screen caps + a story does not equal proof (while making a monty python quote my own)

I have had my own experiences with UFO's to know enough what the U part means. I suggest you dont take it so personally next time.

Like all the rest you avoided my question.
And I want't trying to be rude, I was simply asking.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by lostinspace

Ron Sullivan says that he was driving along a nearby road one night when he noticed a bright light in the trees. He says as he got closer it pulled his headlights to the side as if being pulled by a magnet.

Are we to assume the horizontal adjustment screws in the headlights loosened and the light assembly turned toward the object?

No i think he/they were saying that the light beam got bent. I see your point about the magnetism pulling the car about. That my explain the fatal crash two days earlier. Ron sullivan managed to stop his car so may have avoided something that the other car didn't.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Sw1tch3d

Thanks, I like your avatar, best one I've seen.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Good doco. Of especial note was the 'hush-hush' approach surrounding the media reporting of the day...

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Wow thanks a lot. Much appreciated. I'd have to say I like yours as well, very creative and unique; cool stuff.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join