It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You want proof of flying saucers? This is it!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+214 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
So, you want to know whether flying saucers are real? Well. the evidence you are about to see is so strong that if this were a murder case the accused would hang.
This case was presented on ats about three years ago by chadwickus, and while he put together a good thread I personally feel he left out too much to really do it justice.

Westall, a suburb of Melbourne, Australia.
On the morning of April 6 1966 the children of Westall were in school. One of the children was looking out of a classroom window and saw a flying saucer hovering outside, he excitedly announced what he could see and within minutes the entire school, including the staff, were outside watching two flying saucers hovering just a few yards away.

Graham Simmonds was the first to see the flying saucers. He was standing at the window and saw a saucer hovering.

Terry Peck was playing outside when she heard another child shout “Look a flying saucer”. Terry looked up in the sky, and she says it really was a flying saucer. She says it was a round silver disc hovering low over the school. She remembers children screaming and running inside to hide.

Marilyn Smith says she was inside and children started running back in, they were hysterical and screaming “there’s a flying saucer in the Oval”

Barbara Robbins, the chemistry teacher grabbed her camera and started taking pictures.

Claude Miller says he was having a crafty ciggy at the time. He says that Andrew Greenwood (another teacher) came rushing at him saying “Did you see it, did you see it”

Brenden Dickson says he saw a saucer hovering just a few feet above the ground. He says it descended and just sat there for a few minutes, then it went back up and shot off.

Its difficult to present this case on a timeline for several reasons, first, it happened more than fourty years ago, also the children were running about all over the place, and also because there were TWO saucers and not all the children saw both of them. The majority of the children followed a saucer to a rough bit of ground they refer to as The Oval. They say the saucer actually landed in the oval and some of them got quite close to it.

Terry Peck says some of the girls who got there before her passed out when they got close.
She says a girl named Tanya had collapsed and an ambulance was called and took Tanya away. Tanya was never seen again!!! (someone should look into what happened to Tanya)

Victor Zakruzny says that before the craft went to the oval they landed in a grassy paddock. He said there were two discs on the ground a couple of meters apart. He went over to them and says he was going to touch them but when he was within a meter of them he could feel heat coming from them. He said they just sat there for about a minute then they slowly lifted off and went towards the oval.

Victor did a rough sketch of what he saw
Its interesting that his drawing shows three round…power units? We so often hear about craft with three lights!
He said the craft were completely smooth and looked like they’d come out of a mold.

Joy Clarke says that in the afternoon the school had a special assembly. The headmaster told the children they were all nuts! That they hadn’t seen anything, and they were forbidden to talk to anyone about it.

Graham Simmonds says he was prepped to tell the students that what they’d seen didn’t exist. He says he was given the job of walking up and down the corridors to keep the students in their rooms.
While he was walking the corridors he saw the teacher who’d been taking photographs of the saucers struggling with people in uniform who were demanding she hand over her camera.

Later the media arrived. The police also arrived to keep the media away and would not let them talk to anyone.
Some children had managed to get out and were talking to the media but were immediately taken back into school by the police.

Marilyn Smith appeared on a tv show (channel 9) and was given detention when she returned to school.

The author of the vid (bottom of this post) contacted channel 9 to see whether this case was still in their records, it was!

He was given permission to search their archives for the footage. We can all guess what he found…an empty film can.

However in the state library of Victoria there are newspapers referring to this case.

Paul Smith a market gardener and his boss were working in their field when the flying saucers arrived. They stood looking at them for several minutes. He said a few minutes later the children from the school flooded across their field in pursuit of the craft.

Most people who saw the saucers say that five Cessna airplanes arrived and that’s when the saucers took off at high speed.
About twenty minutes later army trucks appeared with about twenty men in them.

Lt Col. Neil Smith a military historian says he’s unaware of any military bases close enough to have gotten men to the location so quickly. Also witnesses say the men in the trucks wore kaki coloured uniforms but Neil Smith says the Australian military did not wear uniforms of this colour in 1966.

Just four days before the saucers landed at the school. somebody reported seeing a strange object in the sky and took these photos.

This picture is very relevant because those who saw the saucers fly away said they turned on their side when they went away.

Also, another strange story was reported just two days before the saucers landed at the school.
Ron Sullivan says that he was driving along a nearby road one night when he noticed a bright light in the trees. He says as he got closer it pulled his headlights to the side as if being pulled by a magnet.

Ron Sullivan did not bother reporting this event until he saw this.
This happened just two days before the event seen by Ron Sullivan and six days before the saucers landed at the school.

There is so much more to this story, if you have even the slightest interest in ufo’s then the video below will blow your mind.

You should not be asking yourself - Did this happen?
The question you should be asking is – WHO WERE THEY!!

For me this case proves one of two things.
1. Aliens landed.
or
2. The military had anti gravity capability as far back as 1966.

All the pics and info were taken from the video below.

Debunkers. Please watch the video.
edit on 6/8/14 by masqua because: yvid edit by author request

+25 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Good write up!

The actual photo looks awfully similar to the reported concept of the NAZI Bell...

+50 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
wow,
pictures of people talking about there events
yeah that was it for me

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
It's an interesting case. But never underestimate the pathology of psuedo-skepticism.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

I appreciate all the work you put into this thread. I (until now) have not heard about this UFO sighting. All those newspaper articles are very interesting. I am just wondering...if the UFO's were man-made experimental aircraft being taken out for a test drive or from another planet?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomeBrew
Good write up!

The actual photo looks awfully similar to the reported concept of the NAZI Bell...

I hadn't made that connection, interesting

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

I appreciate all the work you put into this thread. I (until now) have not heard about this UFO sighting. All those newspaper articles are very interesting. I am just wondering...if the UFO's were man-made experimental aircraft being taken out for a test drive or from another planet?

The sainer half of my grey matter tells me to believe these were man made, but we'll never know untill we get our hands on one

If they were man made then they must have anti gravity.
edit on 10-7-2012 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
wow,
pictures of people talking about there events
yeah that was it for me

Dont you find it helps to see who's speaking.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Always an interesting case and a great presentation. The only issue I have is that there are more than just two possibilities as to what they could be. By limiting our options we prevent ourselves from ever discovering the Truth. On a related topic, are you familiar with the 1994 school sighting in Zimbabwe?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
If this was a test of some kind of secret human made craft, would you really risk exposure by dropping by a school. Doesn't really make sense.

Either a mass illusion/hysteria or something unworldly I would suggest.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Nice job. I've heard other reports like that from friends describing a similar story with an oval shaped UFO sighting. These reports are from very normal educated people. The people I heard the stories from were around the age of mid 40s and early 50s. Maybe the government was experimenting with some unusual aircraft at the time. Definitely makes you wonder.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Great read, very interesting.
But the title is misleading, there is no proof of flying saucers here.
Those photos really dont tell much.

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Cant believe you went to all this trouble, and your only source was a video on youtube.

How about also, the "official" message forum where you can interact first hand with the witnesses...
link

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
there was another school siting in south america.....
a thread here on ats....
1965,I think

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
On a related topic, are you familiar with the 1994 school sighting in Zimbabwe?

I'm aware of it, but havent got around to any research. Would you have any good links that might save me some time?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Cant believe you went to all this trouble, and your only source was a video on youtube.

How about also, the "official" message forum where you can interact first hand with the witnesses...
link

Thanks for the link.

+18 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
While i think most people here appreciate the effort you went to it doesn't make up for the fact you claimed to have 'the' proof but provided none at all.

+75 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
While i think most people here appreciate the effort you went to it doesn't make up for the fact you claimed to have 'the' proof but provided none at all.

In a court of law witnesses can be proof, how many do we need before we accept it as proof?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

muzzleflash did a good thread on it back in '05. Apparently it was even active just a few months ago.
62 children meet aliens in Zimbabwe?

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I find stories like this fascinating! The fact that so many witnesses are telling the same story so many years later makes it more credible. I wonder what happened to poor Tanya???????

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join