It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamic Terrorist Attack On English Defence League Demo Foiled....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Pure luck this was stopped!

Three men from the West Midlands have been charged with terrorism offences. The men, aged 24, 22 and 22, will appear at Westminster Magistrates' Court on Wednesday. The charges follow a series of arrests by police last week - a 43-year-old man from Kirklees, West Yorkshire, had been released without charge. Three of the men arrested were remanded in custody earlier after appearing in court accused of plotting to attack members of the English Defence League. Jewel Uddin, 26, Omar Mohammed Khan, 27, and Mohammed Hasseen, 23, all from Sparkhill, Birmingham, appeared at Westminster Magistrates' Court accused of preparing for an act or acts of terrorism with the intention of committing such acts. They are accused of manufacturing an improvised explosive device, as well as acquiring firearms and other weapons, and vehicles connected with their alleged plans. Their arrests followed a routine police stop of a vehicle on the M1 near Sheffield, South Yorkshire, on 30 June. Police found guns, knives, machetes and a home-made explosive device. The alleged target of the attack was the anti-Islamic group who had held a rally in Dewsbury, West Yorkshire, earlier that day.

BBC NEWS

This could have or still could start a race/religious war in the UK.... Things are getting worse every day...
edit on 10-7-2012 by EvanB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
What a surprise they come from Birmingham...

That city needs serious attention.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147

Don't need to tell me.. I live there... Large parts are just big islamic ghettos..

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB

Don't need to tell me.. I live there... Large parts are just big islamic ghettos..

Why is it accepted? I thought the idea of multiculturalism was to integrate?

Ethnic ghettos should never by allowed by any society. They are hotbeds of tension and crime.
It's ridiculous.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Why is it accepted? I thought the idea of multiculturalism was to integrate?

Ethnic ghettos should never by allowed by any society. They are hotbeds of tension and crime.
It's ridiculous.

They do it themselves... They move into an area, run it down on purpose.. Once prices are depreciated they buy it all up.. They simply do not want to integrate...

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Just for the record I am no fan of the EDL.. But do not want to see fellow citizens blew up and shot either..

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

They do it themselves... They move into an area, run it down on purpose.. Once prices are depreciated they buy it all up.. They simply do not want to integrate...

They do it to themselves?? They move into an area and run it down on purpose??

Really... you know this do you... spoken to everyone of Muslims living in Birmingham and had confirmation have you?

Seriously ignorant attitude... "they" It's like you are talking about a sub-species.

If "they" don’t want to integrate why do i work with many of “them?” Why do i have friends who are "them"??

This sounds like nothing more than ignorant assumptions... Do you think the same thing about Whites who live in Glasgow ghettos or Kent housing estates? Or are they just victims of poverty while brown skinned people bring it on themselves?

I'm not saying that all Muslims are squeaky clean angels... but you are making sweeping generalisation about a whole group of people that consists of millions.

Good and bad in everyone!

As for the topic... i really cannot stand the EDL... repugnant racist thugs... however, that cannot justify indiscriminate violent attacks by another equally vile group.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muckster
reply to post by EvanB

They do it to themselves?? They move into an area and run it down on purpose??

Really... you know this do you... spoken to everyone of Muslims living in Birmingham and had confirmation have you?

Seriously ignorant attitude... "they" It's like you are talking about a sub-species.

If "they" don’t want to integrate why do i work with many of “them?” Why do i have friends who are "them"??

This sounds like nothing more than ignorant assumptions... Do you think the same thing about Whites who live in Glasgow ghettos or Kent housing estates? Or are they just victims of poverty while brown skinned people bring it on themselves?

I'm not saying that all Muslims are squeaky clean angels... but you are making sweeping generalisation about a whole group of people that consists of millions.

Good and bad in everyone!

As for the topic... i really cannot stand the EDL... repugnant racist thugs... however, that cannot justify indiscriminate violent attacks by another equally vile group.

Not ignorance, just facts.. I live there ffs... However.. It did sound a tad offensive so to clarify again.. I have nothing against every Joe Muslim who does not want to blow me up or chop off my head for being an infidel..

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

then i think you mean you have nothing against muslims, there are christians who would string up gay people, yet we don't need to qualify our description of them. There are also christians who'd blow you up if they felt it necessary, and who have blown up many in the Britain and northern Ireland. It's a very complex issue and i'm not trying to patronise or detract from the reasonable point you're making, more to highlight the ignorance of the level of public discorse promoted by the media. We are unfortunately bombing Pakistan (with drones) as we speak, if i was from Pakistan i'd be pretty pissed off by that. We cannot ignore the violence of our government yet criticise that of our enemies in my opinion, rather we should criticise violence on both sides and stand by our muslim brothers and sisters in doing so. let's not be victims of divide and rule, again....

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by theGreatunhosed

WE are not bombing anyone... Im not, you are not, most Brits are not, just a select few... Same with Muslims.. Besides that though, these FEW are not doing the rest any favours, and the majority are not either by not stamping this sort of thing out of their communities, discouraging it, reporting it or anything else...

Same example applies... If they are British citizens then they are not Pakistani.. What about being loyal to the country that supports them?
edit on 11-7-2012 by EvanB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Same example applies... If they are British citizens then they are not Pakistani.. What about being loyal to the country that supports them?
edit on 11-7-2012 by EvanB because: (no reason given)

Few rotten apples are indeed to be found among British muslims too .

I guess that most British people with Pakistani origins would have a dual citizenship .

It is true that parts of Birmingham indeed looks & acts differently then the main street British do . However , this is not necessarily a bad thing for British Society at large .

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Your ignorance is hilarious and the pattern is becoming more and more clear with your highly emotive threads... At least you didn't just copy and paste from the daily mail as usual....lol

As another member pointed out the language you use "They", "Them" etc shows your true feelings... We are all human beings jeez!!!!!

Don't you think other groups/nations/cultures do exactly the same!? The English for example do exactly the same as what you suggest Muslims do. Or do I need to spell that out for you as well?

top topics

join