It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US lawmaker asks Tuvalu to stop reflagging Iran oil tankers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

In every thread that mentions "Iran" or "Israel" get ready for America bashfest. That's why I have been silent on these issues because people cannot look past what country it is and look at the REAL ISSUE.

Derp it's America.

Derp it's Israel

Derp it's Iran

Derp i'm out of the thread.

-SAP-

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

I have a feeling the original poster and usa_agent_supporter are financed by the same radical islamist group ... or this is his second account or they both are financed by Iran.

I am From Bosnia how could i be an Iranian? thats a rich accusation.

I dont even speak Arabic at all.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I'm not big on Iran, but that said, I am and always will be of the firm belief that sanctions is crap, and only serves to bully the civilians of a country, not its government or military. Furthermore, this is rather world police-ish. I love America and what it stands for (Wouldn't try to move here if I didn't), but I'm really not big on their meddling in the business of sovereign countries. It'd be one thing if the ships were shipping weapons, nuclear material or the like, but they're not. So, yeah, in this case I would say the US needs to mind its own business. I do not approve of the sanctions imposed on Iran. They are cowardly.

Then again, the US doesn't need my approval, so, eeh.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

edit on 11-7-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: Nevermind, I was trying to fix the previous poster's video.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
if iran wants to reflag a ship to get around us rules they should call carnival cruises they have been regitering their ships in different countries for years to get around us rules.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join