It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We must vote Obama out of office..

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by texasgirl
The only way we have a fighting chance of getting this country back on track is to vote for Ron Paul. He is a big believer in the Constitution of the United States. If he doesn't run as an independent then write his name on the ballot.

He will straighten out this Obamacare mess (get rid of it) and get the country running again.

Our house is on fire and you are still picking out the wallpaper.
Put out the fire and vote for a conservative who can win.
Then we can re-decorate.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus

Originally posted by grandmakdw
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

I want Obama out! gone!
He has proven himself to be a wanna be dictator: witness his many barely legal presidential edicts that circumvention the congress; witness him saying he wishes he could be like the chinese where the leaders don't have to ask anyone before creating a law or mandate; witness his and his families over the top multiple vacations and parties at taxpayer expense (over 8 vacations in 3 years and millions of taxpayer dollars spent) whilst he "empathizes with the poor". His behavior screams he wishes the country were communist. He is taking us down the road that broke up the old soviet union. He has now brought our country to the brink of bankruptcy with his mega spending of which most has ended up in the hands of his cronies and the mega rich.

So if anyone thinks their vote doesn't count or that Obama is a shoe in. I say stay home and prove your convictions true.

If a person wants Obama out, like I do, then go vote, because if the naysayers are wrong, your vote will count.

Romney would be a vast improvement over a person who has openly stated he wishes he were a dictator.

Bush holds a record for vacations in his presidency .. Bush also did a lot of the stuff you just mentioned.. do you honestly think Romney is going to be better? .. as south park so eloquently suggested, we have a choice now of a giant douche or a turd sandwich ..

First, Bush isnt running for president, Romney is. Do I think he will take a crap load of vacations? Doubtful. He has money, If he wanted to go on vacations he doesnt need to do it on the taxpayer dime.

And if your getting your Political advice from South Park then god help us all.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by grandmakdw

If Obama were running against Bush then it would be relevant, but living in the past is no way to move "forward", it is just being whimpy and whiny and has become old and tiresome.

Romney is advocating all Bush style policies.

You would know that if you actually knew what Romney stood for...but you don't because you are just blinded by hate and have absolutely no idea what you are voting for.

So yes...Bush is relevant...we have an exact example of what Romney would do in office.

Your kidding right? Because you guys are also trying to convince us that Romney is just like Obama. Which one is it? Pick a side man.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz
reply to post by tothetenthpower

You talk as if any sitting president after JFK has made any real decisions.

Bill Clinton has...tell me one thing he did wrong besides the scandal.

Are you talking about the Lewinsky scandal.....or the chips to China technology scandal.... or the illegal contributions he and Gore took from China scandal?
edit on 11-7-2012 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

reply to post by grandmakdw

And that my friend is far left thinking which is blinded by hate of Romney and Republicans and Conservatives - you watch to much MSNBC or CNN

I'm casting my vote FOR Obama...not against Romney. I don't hate Romney, I disagree with most of his policies. Unlike you...who has already stated many times that you are just voting against Obama because of your hate...I actually know what each stands for and have decided which one better matches my beliefs. I doubt you even know Romney's position on any issue.

Nice try though...just continue in your ignorance and vote for someone you don't support.

So what Policies are those that you dont agree with him on? And in what way is Obama's policies better? Real answers please. Not made up lies and BS. I dont think you can actually answer this question. I believe you just vote party line and think your guy can do no wrong. I will be patiently awaiting your reply.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

reply to post by TheTardis

But if we go by the Obama Supporter logic then Clinton inherited his good ballanced economy from the Policies set but Bush Sr. Right?

Clinton didn't have a good balanced economy until the end of his 8 years.

Bush took that balanced economy and destroyed it in his 8 years.

Obama is taking Bush's destroyed economy and slowly getting it back to life.

edit on 11-7-2012 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

Again you have not answered me. You dont think 9/11 had anything to do with the state of the economy under Bush? Nothing at all?

And here is where it gets good. What exactly is "slowly getting back to live"? I would like to see this mytical unicorn. I have never seen one in real life.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Only morons don't understand that the budget for 2009 is determined by the policies passed in 2008.

Again...who is the moron here???

What about the 2010 budget and the 2011 budget?
Wait...there is no budget!

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nite_wing

The only way we have a fighting chance of getting this country back on track is to vote for Ron Paul. He is a big believer in the Constitution of the United States. If he doesn't run as an independent then write his name on the ballot.

He will straighten out this Obamacare mess (get rid of it) and get the country running again.

Our house is on fire and you are still picking out the wallpaper.
Put out the fire and vote for a conservative who can win.
Then we can re-decorate.

Look, Ron Paul has won the votes of delegates in four states: Iowa, Maine, Minnesota and Louisina. He needs to win one more state, Nebraska, and he has a fighting chance there. If he wins the vote then his name will be put up for a nomination, and then he gets to speak for 15 minutes in Tampa before the balloting begins. This is something that Romney does not want. Despite what everyone is reporting, Romney has not won the nomination yet!

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I just love politics!!
If my memory serves me right, when bush was trying to get re elected, the dems were being critisized for having an anybody but bush attitude by the republicans, now that obama is trying to be re eclected, the republicans are having an "anybody but obama" episode....

there is something wrong here!!
why is it that for the last decade or so, we've gotten candidates that we haven't been able to throw our support to?? but rather, we are just so unhappy with the current office holder and want him out?? who cares who gets in??

those who are saying that we have an obligation to vote for one or another, no, we don't!!
I would love to see everyone out and voting!! if you don't like either candidate, write in someone, or there should be at least one alternative candidate. heck, write in your neighbor, or your boss, whoever. but don't go vote for the lesser of two evils. if neither a large enough majority of votes is going to fictitious cartoon characters, people no one has ever heard from before, dead people, whoever...
neither candidate can say that they got the majority behind them!! and, I can't think off hand what the term they use to kind of tell us all that, hey, we got the majority, so the majority wants us to do this, so bacically sit down and shut up!!

I would love to see a million people, fictitious charaters, and nobodies getting votes! and the two candidates only getting less than 50% between them!! if nothing else, maybe it would cause the two parties to wake the heck up and realize that there really isn't that many people happy with any of them!!!

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

We must vote Obama out of office

Sure, but who do you want to replace him with? Romney?
Can you tell me what major difference there is between the two of them?

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by texasgirl

If Ron Paul wins the convention, no one would be happier than me. (Ihave had an attitude adjustment)
However, if he does not win the nominatiion, then we have to do what we can to toss this bum out of office.
Voting for Paul, without party support, is a vote for Obama.
I wish Paul could carry the convention but sadly, I don't believe he can.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I agree we should vote Obama out of office once we have a decent replacement. Sadly, Romney is not that replacement. Wake me when you find someone like Theodore Roosevelt or Dwight Eisenhower to run against Obama.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

If Ron Paul wins the convention, no one would be happier than me. (Ihave had an attitude adjustment)
However, if he does not win the nominatiion, then we have to do what we can to toss this bum out of office.

Please don't underestimate him. The mainstream media didn't give him a chance and never reported on him. But, one-by-one, all the other GOP candidates dropped out and Ron Paul is still here fighting. Instead of publicly campaigning he has been focusing on getting votes for Nebraska. Smart man. Everyone thought he had dropped out of the race.

If he wins Nebraska and goes the Republican National Convention he will get 15 minutes to speak. He will make every minute count to sway the voters.

I am not giving up on Ron Paul until it's REALLY over.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Please don't underestimate him. The mainstream media didn't give him a chance and never reported on him. But, one-by-one, all the other GOP candidates dropped out and Ron Paul is still here fighting. Instead of publicly campaigning he has been focusing on getting votes for Nebraska. Smart man. Everyone thought he had dropped out of the race.

If he wins Nebraska and goes the Republican National Convention he will get 15 minutes to speak. He will make every minute count to sway the voters.

I am not giving up on Ron Paul until it's REALLY over.

Even if he did win.. nothing he wants to do would be allowed and would be boondoggled due to no support for his ideas in the govt. If anything he wants to do requires the fat cats to go on a diet and the subterfuge to be ended.. he wont get anywhere.
Romney will win IMO due to his being a game player with more fingers in the game than Paul.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIHOTZ
You know what it is like.....

watch Battle star galactica?

Well we are at the point where the Cylons have already nuked our colonies, have destroyed our civilization and eradicated our species. We have a few thousand spread out around the world of remaining "living" people.

We are commander Adama. We have a battle star, outdated and obsolete that we could use to wage war on our enemies. Or we could use it to guide the remaining "living", the remainder of the human race to a new home.

We can forge ahead with a pointless war against our enemies out of spite and abandon what is left of the "living" (free thinkers) or we can go into survival mode and start our escape. When all is said and done, we will face a persecution the likes of which we can't imagine.

That is what we must prepare for now. We have already lost and though we are geared for war against oppression, we have already lost the war. We must look for a new home. Within this system we will never survive. The colonies we had there are nuked by Cylons. We have to search for a new home. That system will be the object of all persecution.

The Cylons will want to take it for themselves. We need to get there first

Earth in this situation is a new system for free thinkers. One that does not exist now, that we must forge ahead for, blindly.

I don't know if I explained it well enough, but that is how I see it. Galactica HAS NOT FAILED US AND NEVER WILL IF WE DONT FAIL HER. She can't take out all our enemies, our freethinking is no match for what we are facing. We need to make a home out of our war machine. It's a long haul through unknown space with a relentless enemy on our tails.

JUMP!

edit on 11-7-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

Nice! .. SO SAY WE ALL!

Ron Paul is the only hope for our survival. And as for Barry .. when the smoke clears .. he and his cronies will get theirs...we all now what happens to traitors.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

That is a chance I'd rather take than vote for someone who goes against the constitution. I want someone who is willing to fight for me.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoStarchild

They get raised up as a Messianic figure by the very people they betrayed? We are still going with the BSG allegory right?

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

That is a chance I'd rather take than vote for someone who goes against the constitution. I want someone who is willing to fight for me.

No one has said anything about compelling anyone to vote for someone the feel goes against the constitution. You dont have to vote at all. You can vote for whomever you want.What some HAVE said is that voting for the most viable candidate ( which will probably Romney) is a vote against Obama. Voting for Paul if he is not the nominee... is not a vote that will do anything to get Obama out of office. What some HAVE said. including me.. is that there is little hope that Paul would get the nomination, little hope that he would win the election.. and even less hope that given the climate in our government that he could get anything through or effect any changes. Its reality. I like Paul. I dont like ANY of the other candidates and am sick and tired of voting for the lesser of 2 evils, personally.
At this point I dont think the votes matter anyway anymore. One brand of the acceptable game player WILL be voted into office. Can you say : electoral college??

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Yes, but you said 'even if he did win...' I was responding to that. You said he wouldn't be able to get anything passed or approved. Well, I would rather have someone in office who would at least try.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by LeoStarchild

They get raised up as a Messianic figure by the very people they betrayed? We are still going with the BSG allegory right?

First part yes ...second part no.

The democrap party and some republicans ... big business and stupid people like the NAACP have hijacked the country. They are traitors in my eyes...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join