It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We must vote Obama out of office..

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Nite_wing

You forgot the Once upon a time when you started your fictional tale. Better start over. Pluheeese, none of that is even possible. There is absolutely no reason for you to even think it is.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by Evanzsayz

Well it is Bush's fault. Any person with any sense knows this. The last time we had a balanced budget was when Billy boy was President. Since that time the republicans have run our bank roll into the ground. It will take years to fix this. Four is not enough. I dont know if Obama is the guy to fix things but I know Romney is not and the republican party is not.

Seriously? This is getting old. You might recall a couple of plans flown by terrorists plunging us into war. That in and of itself had a lot to do with the state of our economy at the time. You might recall we went to war in the middle east and all hell broke loose. I dont remember Clinton having anything like that happen and I didnt see Obummer bring any troops home. But to still be blaming Bush? C'mon, Its time to stop blaming other people at this point.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Nite_wing

The child was a run away . Not lost. The child was an older teen ager.
That move was grandstanding and show offy and only went to the glorification of Romney. See what a great guy I am. If you have to toot your own horn.....

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz
reply to post by tothetenthpower

You talk as if any sitting president after JFK has made any real decisions.

Bill Clinton has...tell me one thing he did wrong besides the scandal.

How about this?

en.wikipedia.org...

One of the most controversial titles was Title 3 ("Cable Services"), which allowed for media cross-ownership... The legislation's primary goal was deregulation of the broadcasting market.

In other words this act, signed by Bill Clinton, allowed for a series of mega-mergers in telecommunications, meaning that things like the mainstream news media stations were easily collected under the direct control of an extremely small group of individuals. To put it even more simply -- it legalized the monopoly of telecommunications. I'd say that counts as "wrong."

As so many others have posted, the vast majority of US presidents have been puppets. Left/right doesn't matter because if you look at their actions, it's clear that the both play for the same team, and that team is a very specific group of individuals, not the general populace. Even the presidents who have given speeches telling us explicitly what is going on... even these presidents fulfill their roles as puppets, obeying orders from their "sponsors." Woodrow Wilson is one. Eisenhower is another.

Every new president is the worst president ever, so in that respect yes Obama is the worst president. However if Romney is elected, he will be the worst president ever, and his successor will be the worst and so on. It is a snowball of bullcrap that gains momentum with each administration.

I am in some ways glad to see that the economy is collapsing because without a functional economy, it becomes much more difficult to "buy" politicians. I doubt voting will accomplish anything -- I think we need a full-on economic reboot, a legal takedown of treasonous conspirators or both. Iceland style.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by TheTardis

You might recall a couple of plans flown by terrorists plunging us into war.

Ummm...yeah....we went to war with a country that had absolutely nothing to do with 9/11.

The propaganda and lies that you believe and state as fact is scary.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Yeah, he inherited it? Dude he implemented his budget which made the deficit go from 450 billion to 1.2 trillion. That is not Bush's fault that Obama's budget wastes more money. Then he blames Bush that's even more pathetic. I guess democrats can't do math either.

edit on 11-7-2012 by Evanzsayz because: (no reason given)

Only morons don't understand that the budget for 2009 is determined by the policies passed in 2008.

Again...who is the moron here???

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by mee30
And who will you vote in exactly? Romney? LOL...

Does it even matter? You are going to be shafted either way, it doesn't matter who is at the top, nothing changes!

Forget about trying to fix things politically and get prepared for the collapse! It's coming, it's inevitable! They will hang on for quite a while yet though in my opinion, so you have some time still. Just be ready!

To those of you who think your vote doesn't matter or doesn't count
DON"T VOTE
if you really think that way, voting will be a waste of your time.

If you think Obama will win no matter what happens and you are sure of it,
you can safely stay home on election day and take the time off you get
to do better things. Because according to your theory one little vote won't
matter, he'll win no matter what.

If you don't want Obama and think he should go.
THEN GO VOTE!
because according to your theory, your vote matters.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
I'm confused.

How is replacing one puppet, with another, going to solve your problem?

You talk as if any sitting president after JFK has made any real decisions.

Here's a secret, they haven't, they just do as their told or get the boot after the 1st four years.

The POTUS who gets his full 2 terms is the guy who played ball.

Obama is playing ball, so he'll be around a while longer don't worry.

~Tenth

Then don't go vote, it will be a waste of your time if you really believe what you are saying.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun
reply to post by Evanzsayz

LOL

So who are you going to vote in??
Romney??

Get real dude.....Obama is a joke and so is any other moron you people are going to vote for.
The problem isn't who you are voting for...the problem is the voters who keep this charade up by voting for these muppets.
Pony show anyone?

People with your opinion should not go vote, especially if you think voting for either person is a waste of time and energy

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by texasgirl
The only way we have a fighting chance of getting this country back on track is to vote for Ron Paul. He is a big believer in the Constitution of the United States. If he doesn't run as an independent then write his name on the ballot.

He will straighten out this Obamacare mess (get rid of it) and get the country running again. [/quote

I agree with your sentiment. However, it won't get him elected. Doing what you are advocating will only make certain that Obama wins.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties
Here's a conspiracy theory for you:

What if Obama was deliberately playing the game, pretending to be just what the elites and TPTB wanted him to be in order to get himself a second term.......whereby he does a complete 180 about-face and actually does everything he promised in his election bid and more? What if all of this BS at the moment is just a charade to cement himself as POTUS and actually enact the 'Change' he spoke of in the second term?

I'm not saying I believe this, in fact it only just occurred to me as an 'interesting topic of thought' a few minutes ago.......but you never know...... [/quote

OMG!!! That's the funniest thing I have heard in a long time

Because of the way he was raised and groomed over the years there is as much chance of that as
setting snow on fire. OR a snowballs chance in hell of surviving.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by grandmakdw

After reading all your replies that are exactly the same...I think it's safe to say you don't like Obama.

But my question to you is....do you like and support Romney???

Are you simply going to vote against Obama...or do you actually have principles and values to go out and support someone you truly 100% support???

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Bush shot the deficit up to near record numbers in his term as president.. he enacted a ton of policies and programs that required spending.. he also initiated the wars we're still fighting to this day.. So yes BUSH has a huge part to do with our debt.. that's an inescapable fact.. let's not also forget that he took over after Clinton which had balanced the budget and actually gave us a SURPLUS .. so Bush went through the Surplus AND shot us up to extreme debt.. that's a serious accomplishment right there.. Obama took over with an already enormous debt as well as two wars to take over..

Obama's failing is that he didn't get rid of those programs, he's kept them going ..

You say he's the worst president we've ever had in our history, I just simply don't accept that.. Bush is up there as worst as far as I'm concerned.. I'm no Obama fan mind you.. I was planning to vote republican during the next election but since Romney is the republican candidate, I don't know what I'm going to do at this point.. I think Romney as a president would be a nightmare.
edit on 7/11/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
It is posts like this one which helps me understand what it is really like to be an American.

I would like to think all of those who reply, reguardless of their party, will fight their way to the polls in November and demand their right to vote be respected.

I would also like for everyone to keep in mind something which Churchill once said.

" People generally get the government they deserve."

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

I want Obama out! gone!
He has proven himself to be a wanna be dictator: witness his many barely legal presidential edicts that circumvention the congress; witness him saying he wishes he could be like the chinese where the leaders don't have to ask anyone before creating a law or mandate; witness his and his families over the top multiple vacations and parties at taxpayer expense (over 8 vacations in 3 years and millions of taxpayer dollars spent) whilst he "empathizes with the poor". His behavior screams he wishes the country were communist. He is taking us down the road that broke up the old soviet union. He has now brought our country to the brink of bankruptcy with his mega spending of which most has ended up in the hands of his cronies and the mega rich.

So if anyone thinks their vote doesn't count or that Obama is a shoe in. I say stay home and prove your convictions true.

If a person wants Obama out, like I do, then go vote, because if the naysayers are wrong, your vote will count.

Romney would be a vast improvement over a person who has openly stated he wishes he were a dictator.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
People also blame Obama for high gas prices, forgetting that the highest gas prices we've had on average were under Bush's term.. they spiked up to over $4.10 a gallon ( average ) on his watch.. that average hasn't been hit again..

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nite_wing

Originally posted by texasgirl
The only way we have a fighting chance of getting this country back on track is to vote for Ron Paul. He is a big believer in the Constitution of the United States. If he doesn't run as an independent then write his name on the ballot.

He will straighten out this Obamacare mess (get rid of it) and get the country running again.

You must be young. Paul lost the primaries. He cannot win. Casting a vote for Paul is casting a vote for Obama.
Idealsim is ok up to a point until it becomes ludicrous.

No, I am not that young. But I am passionate about who should run the country and both candidates right now are a total joke. I will write in Ron Paul as my vote. The way I see it, if either of these jokesters wins and not Paul, then I didn't vote for EITHER candidate and it doesn't sit on my shoulders. I am not the only one who thinks this way. Call it idealistic if you like.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by grandmakdw

I want Obama out! gone!
He has proven himself to be a wanna be dictator: witness his many barely legal presidential edicts that circumvention the congress; witness him saying he wishes he could be like the chinese where the leaders don't have to ask anyone before creating a law or mandate; witness his and his families over the top multiple vacations and parties at taxpayer expense (over 8 vacations in 3 years and millions of taxpayer dollars spent) whilst he "empathizes with the poor". His behavior screams he wishes the country were communist. He is taking us down the road that broke up the old soviet union. He has now brought our country to the brink of bankruptcy with his mega spending of which most has ended up in the hands of his cronies and the mega rich.

So if anyone thinks their vote doesn't count or that Obama is a shoe in. I say stay home and prove your convictions true.

If a person wants Obama out, like I do, then go vote, because if the naysayers are wrong, your vote will count.

Romney would be a vast improvement over a person who has openly stated he wishes he were a dictator.

Bush holds a record for vacations in his presidency .. Bush also did a lot of the stuff you just mentioned.. do you honestly think Romney is going to be better? .. as south park so eloquently suggested, we have a choice now of a giant douche or a turd sandwich ..

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

I believe that 100%, fully and with no reservations. Nothing anyone will say to me will convince me otherwise. So I'll go vote my 100% conviction, which is to vote for the most likely person who can beat "our dear leader" "messiah" Obama.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

I believe that 100%, fully and with no reservations. Nothing anyone will say to me will convince me otherwise. So I'll go vote my 100% conviction, which is to vote for the most likely person who can beat "our dear leader" "messiah" Obama.

Bush actually said that as well .. he said things would be a lot easier if he were a dictator.. Obama was saying the same thing.. anyone with a brain would understand the context of what BOTH were saying.. they both dealt with a congress that was fighting them all the way purely for political reasons..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join