It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We must vote Obama out of office..

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Representatives shall be apportioned among the several States according to their respective numbers, counting the whole number of persons in each State, excluding Indians not taxed. But when the right to vote at any election for the choice of electors for President and Vice President of the United States, Representatives in Congress, the Executive and Judicial officers of a State, or the members of the Legislature thereof, is denied to any of the male inhabitants of such State, being twenty-one years of age, and citizens of the United States, or in any way abridged, except for participation in rebellion, or other crime, the basis of representation therein shall be reduced in the proportion which the number of such male citizens shall bear to the whole number of male citizens twenty-one years of age in such State.

If you use the right law dictionary, that by voting you are committing a crime and treason.

Section 2 of the 14th is not taught in schools of today

caselaw.lp.findlaw.com...

edit on 10-7-2012 by mytheroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Evanzsayz

So basically when Obama came into office with his decent 450 billion dollar deficit. He claim's it's all Bush's fault that he has tripled the deficit to 1.4 trillion.

politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...

Obama was essentially correct when he said he inherited a budget deficit of $1.3 trillion. Though the budget deficit for 2008 was a then-record $458.6 billion, the CBO issued a projection in January 2009, just days before Obama took office that the budget deficit would reach $1.2 trillion that year, before the cost of any new stimulus plan or other legislation was taken into account.

Exactly who were you calling a moron???

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by mee30
reply to post by Nite_wing

I don't laugh at him as such but more so at the idea that he will change a god damn thing! He is no different to obama, just a lying scumbag... He wanted to force young girls to take a vaccine for a start! He wants a war with iran, he is a control freak like all the rest.

It'll make no difference who you vote for so knock yourself out and vote romney, maybe he'll save you.

Why are you damning God? Better think about that one fella! Damn you!

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I've already said my peice several times:You will know who wins when you see the VP selection, Rubio and Davis were at the Bilderberg conference this year. If it's one of those guys you know who is going to win.

I think it's going to be a 2000 redux with one of the states in contention, SCTOUS will hand it to the GOP and we will get out war with Iran.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by mee30

Romney closed down Bain Capital, a multi-billion dollars business, to look for a lost child.
So an evil person does things like that? Don't think so.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Now Obama will inherit a 16 trillion dollar debt.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Yeah, he inherited it? Dude he implemented his budget which made the deficit go from 450 billion to 1.2 trillion. That is not Bush's fault that Obama's budget wastes more money. Then he blames Bush that's even more pathetic. I guess democrats can't do math either.

edit on 11-7-2012 by Evanzsayz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Dude he implemented the budget that had to cover the Bush policies that were still active. How does that not make sense to you? How else can watchdog groups predict a future deficit?

AAC

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
If the GOP wanted to swing my vote from Obama, they would have nominated Paul.... fools.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Of course I know that deficits are a terribad thing of terribadness.

But could somebody who is worried about them explain to me, like I am 6 years old, what makes them so terrybad? (And if you say "Greece has 120% debt" I will say "Germany has 80, spain 60 and Japan 200")

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   
There is no point in voting anymore. Not in the US, not in Europe, nowhere.

In Spain and Italy for example. We asked for help, bailouts for our banks..Well someone asked.....in turn Germany now controls both countries finances. By controlling their fiscal policies they control every single territory of both nations. Greece, same thing. I see other countries falling short of their responsibilities soon enough, as planned. Then they all give the reins of their countries to the central government, Germany.

Then in the US we have the UN bearing down on us to renounce our sovereignty.

You have the UK, closing borders and gearing up for police state fun time.

You look everywhere around you and can see that a world government already exists. If it was voted in and employed it would take an adjustment period. That is what we are going through now. The leadership is in place, the infrastructure is being modified to support the new needs of the great central government and the average citizen is kept in the dark until it is all packaged and ready for regurgitation by the media.

In the end, realize that we have already lost. The fight was our parents and our grandparents. They lost. We have to live with it.

There really is nothing we can do. We can educate our kids and preserve as much of our way of life as we can at home. After that, keep your head down. It's all over.

There is hope, but I am done telling them what it is. It will come. We shall become it. The hope I speak of is closer than we think. Just hold it down until then.

edit on 11-7-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nite_wing
reply to post by mee30

Romney closed down Bain Capital, a multi-billion dollars business, to look for a lost child.
So an evil person does things like that? Don't think so.

No. That's what a stupid person does. (They only found her after finally doing what you and me would have done: Calling the police who then in turn called the media)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   
You know what it is like.....

watch Battle star galactica?

Well we are at the point where the Cylons have already nuked our colonies, have destroyed our civilization and eradicated our species. We have a few thousand spread out around the world of remaining "living" people.

We are commander Adama. We have a battle star, outdated and obsolete that we could use to wage war on our enemies. Or we could use it to guide the remaining "living", the remainder of the human race to a new home.

We can forge ahead with a pointless war against our enemies out of spite and abandon what is left of the "living" (free thinkers) or we can go into survival mode and start our escape. When all is said and done, we will face a persecution the likes of which we can't imagine.

That is what we must prepare for now. We have already lost and though we are geared for war against oppression, we have already lost the war. We must look for a new home. Within this system we will never survive. The colonies we had there are nuked by Cylons. We have to search for a new home. That system will be the object of all persecution.

The Cylons will want to take it for themselves. We need to get there first

Earth in this situation is a new system for free thinkers. One that does not exist now, that we must forge ahead for, blindly.

I don't know if I explained it well enough, but that is how I see it. Galactica HAS NOT FAILED US AND NEVER WILL IF WE DONT FAIL HER. She can't take out all our enemies, our freethinking is no match for what we are facing. We need to make a home out of our war machine. It's a long haul through unknown space with a relentless enemy on our tails.

JUMP!

edit on 11-7-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   
don't worry, I ain't voting for obama, ain't voting for romney either.

it's mickey mouse all the way!!

he has a magic wand, he has the magic, he will make everything better!!!

yous don't like obamacare, so ya, we should all go out and vote in the guy who originally thought it up!!

ya, right, as if that is gonna do any good!!

same coin, two sides, made from radioactive uranium!!

america is dead, no matter which way we go...

give me a candidate that is worth voting for, and I will vote for him, but I am not voting for any more bought and paid for corporate puppets!!!

geraldcelentechannel.blogspot.com...

watch the video till the end, then tell me..

which of the candidate will put the real crooks in jail???

edit on 11-7-2012 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Dang it. I'm late.

Everyone already said what I was going to say so, I guess, I'm just left with....

DITTO

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by texasgirl
The only way we have a fighting chance of getting this country back on track is to vote for Ron Paul. He is a big believer in the Constitution of the United States. If he doesn't run as an independent then write his name on the ballot.

He will straighten out this Obamacare mess (get rid of it) and get the country running again.

I find this kind of funny. Because first off.. A vote for Ron Paul will only put Obama back in the white house and then the rest of this wont happen. My question is do you guys actually for one second believe TRUTHFULLY that Ron Paul will have any change of getting elected? The numbers just arent there. He has some support yes. But in all reality, most of that support will go in and vote for Romney when it comes right down to it.

But on the flip side do you think Romney will leave obamacare in place? No, of course not. Do you think Obama will leave it? hell yes he will so if you vote for Ron Paul you are going to leave Obamacare in place and screw us all. Its that simple. Yes in a perfect world we would have all kinds of candidates and maybe we could put someone in office that only has 10-20% of the peoples support. I am sure that would be awesome for everyone. But thats not today. Today we will need someone with more than half of the peoples support in order to have a functional government. I dont believe all of the propaganda about Romney that the Dems are spouting. He isnt just the same as Obama and in fact is far from it and Quite frankly I am surprised that on a site light this so many people have bought into the "company line" like this. Romney is no where near the same as Obama. He has business sense, he has been a governor, he has the republican party behind him and not the democratic liberal party. He has christian values, he was born in the US, he isnt just a public speaker, he is a white guy (not that it matters but its just something else he isnt the same on). He isnt the same people. Quit trying to spin that crap all over the place. Its not holding water.

Romney has the business sense to turn the economy around, he will repeal obamacare and he will get the deficit under control. 4 more years of Obama is your other choice and you all know it. Whether you chose to believe it or not. That is your choices.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by texasgirl

Originally posted by mee30
reply to post by texasgirl

It was a nice dream while it lasted but that boat has sailed unfortunately... Now you have the choice between liar and liar, which liar do you want? Better to just not waste your time voting at all. Besides the voting is rigged! Have you seen the guy who admitted to making software that can rig the voting machines? I'll try and dig it out if you're interested?

Voting is a farce not to mention immoral...

I'm not so sure about the dream part. If he wins the vote in Nebraska he has enough to stay in the game and people are waking up to the fact that Romneycare in Massachusettes is almost identical to Obamacare.

Will there be civil unrest if the voting is rigged?

The Romney healthcare was not meant to be for anything the size of the US. It was meant for his state only and IT WAS NOT MANDATORY. IT WAS OPTIONAL. Why cant people figure this out? IT WAS FUNDAMENTALLY DIFFERENT. Stop spreading lies an propaganda please. You sound like a Obama Supporter.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Well it is Bush's fault. Any person with any sense knows this. The last time we had a balanced budget was when Billy boy was President. Since that time the republicans have run our bank roll into the ground. It will take years to fix this. Four is not enough. I dont know if Obama is the guy to fix things but I know Romney is not and the republican party is not.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Moron???

I guess it takes one to know one huh?

Me, I wouldnt know.

But I am voting for Obama ..... again.... yeah I put him there in the first place.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz
I know, it might sound a little too wishful thinking since our votes basically don't matter. We need him out of our country, he is by far the worst president in the USA HISTORY. EVER. If he gets another 4 years under his belt, USA will financially collapse.

Wait..I thought Bush was the worst Prez ever? Actually I think that's official. Bush was the worst Prez EVER.

You are just mad because you expected a black man to clean up the white man's mess quicker!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join