It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We must vote Obama out of office..

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

he still just continued the Globalist agenda without blinking an eye.

They spent more on trying to prove Billy got a BJ then they did on 911....thats the true guvmint for ya.

www.911myths.com...

Something smells worse then my feet in my boots for a week.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

I'm not disputing that trust me.

George's government was far worse than Bill.

Bill was "Globalist Light".

He was a dry run for George IMO.

~Tenth

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Nite_wing

I don't laugh at him as such but more so at the idea that he will change a god damn thing! He is no different to obama, just a lying scumbag... He wanted to force young girls to take a vaccine for a start! He wants a war with iran, he is a control freak like all the rest.

It'll make no difference who you vote for so knock yourself out and vote romney, maybe he'll save you.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nite_wing

Originally posted by mee30
And who will you vote in exactly? Romney? LOL...

I see responses like this all the time. People laugh at the Romney name.
Can you please clarify why people are so against Romney?
Is it just because he is successful?
You may think he is a devil but he is certainly a lesser devil than the one we have.

I think the problem with Romney is he is pretty much the same as Obama minus the speaking skills. If the Republicans wanted to beat Obama the needed and altenative not a guy who pretty much sees it all the same way, hell Obamacare is his creation. Obama has done a decent job in bad spot and I think Romney would do a decent job as well. That is kind of the problem if someone does not like Obama, its kind of hard to like Romney. They both sit in the center because thats where the vast majority of America sits as well. The center tends to be happy with Obama so its seems unlikely they switch. The far right hate Obama and only slightly hate Romney less. They know their views are being ignored just like the far left has been by Obama. Romneys problem is he has to pay lip service to the right and hope the come out while being careful not offend the center in hopes they might move his way.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Man, I want to comment on this so very bad. Unfortunately, I have to hold my tongue. I agree with the OP by the way, and that's the only comment I will make...

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
The only way we have a fighting chance of getting this country back on track is to vote for Ron Paul. He is a big believer in the Constitution of the United States. If he doesn't run as an independent then write his name on the ballot.

He will straighten out this Obamacare mess (get rid of it) and get the country running again.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by texasgirl

It was a nice dream while it lasted but that boat has sailed unfortunately... Now you have the choice between liar and liar, which liar do you want? Better to just not waste your time voting at all. Besides the voting is rigged! Have you seen the guy who admitted to making software that can rig the voting machines? I'll try and dig it out if you're interested?

Voting is a farce not to mention immoral...

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by mee30

I wouldn't doubt it, I have never voted so I'm not really sure but I'm pretty sure its all computer generated now. Feel free to post that info if you want.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by mee30

It was a nice dream while it lasted but that boat has sailed unfortunately... Now you have the choice between liar and liar, which liar do you want? Better to just not waste your time voting at all. Besides the voting is rigged! Have you seen the guy who admitted to making software that can rig the voting machines? I'll try and dig it out if you're interested?

Voting is a farce not to mention immoral...

I'm not so sure about the dream part. If he wins the vote in Nebraska he has enough to stay in the game and people are waking up to the fact that Romneycare in Massachusettes is almost identical to Obamacare.

Will there be civil unrest if the voting is rigged?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Here's a conspiracy theory for you:

What if Obama was deliberately playing the game, pretending to be just what the elites and TPTB wanted him to be in order to get himself a second term.......whereby he does a complete 180 about-face and actually does everything he promised in his election bid and more? What if all of this BS at the moment is just a charade to cement himself as POTUS and actually enact the 'Change' he spoke of in the second term?

I'm not saying I believe this, in fact it only just occurred to me as an 'interesting topic of thought' a few minutes ago.......but you never know......

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz
reply to post by mee30

I wouldn't doubt it, I have never voted so I'm not really sure but I'm pretty sure its all computer generated now. Feel free to post that info if you want.

Thanks, I'm sure this video will vindicate your decision to not vote. Besides voting is wanting to FORCE your ideals onto other people. Hence why it is immoral... But anyway here is the video.

He explains how it is undetectable so there will be no outcry.

edit on 10-7-2012 by mee30 because: oops forgot the word no, lol

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
reply to post by Evanzsayz

You took offense to my thread, can't say your the first lol.

No, no offense my friend.

Just felt you could have articulated yourself better without being so childish.

Carry on.

BTW, my vote is for Obama...4 more years.

Why?

Please tell why you are making that choice.

edit on 10-7-2012 by Henley because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Checkout the video I just posted and you will see that the rigging is undetectable...

honestly you are clutching at straws thinking ron paul can win, it just isn't possible anymore. Besides as much as I like ron paul he is still a control freak and a hypocrite! But notedly a BETTER control freak/hypocrite...

The reason why I say this is because ron paul says that the federal government has no right being involved in your life right? They shouldn't tell you what you can put inside your body yada yada... However, he thinks that states should!
Do you see how this is totally hypocritical?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

LOL That is not possible because he said that the first thing he would do when he got into office was to get the troops home! He said you can take that to the bank! Well he didn't do it did he? He can never get that opportunity back.

Besides the whole idea is just senseless, he already got in for 4 years, so why would he wait and then do it the next 4 years? Why not do it the first 4 years?

No, obama is a proven liar.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by mee30

Eh it was just a theory off the top of my head.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
People still think that Government is for the people. PEOPLE, you made a mistake in thinking that you even matter. Every election is an entertaining show that rivals the most intricate Broadway play.

However, it slays me to consider how the American people often forget past transgressions. BUSH stared an illegal war in Iraq that spent to the tune of 250,000,000 dollars A DAY! You wanna talk about deficit? That's a quarter billion dollars a day.

Obama didn't do anything he wasn't told to do. HE IS A PLAYER IN THE SPORT OF CONTROLLING POLITICS. There are many teams. Like the CHICAGO Bruisers (Obama's team) The Governors (Romney, Palin, etc.) The Old Money, The Legacies, The Senators, and the Cronies.

All these teams fight every year to rise up in the game of subversive politics to hopefully one day make it as Champs (presidency). BUT GUESS WHAT, they are ALL against us. ALL OF THEM.

The sooner we all realize that, the sooner we change it. But I can assure you, the moment the momentum rises from the roots of their control, that is when the # will really hit the fan.

Once the game is wiped away, we will be left with only the beast controlling us, and it won't look pretty. That's why most would just rather ignore it. IGNORANCE REALLY IS BLISS.

NEVERTHELESS, those that still think Romney is better than Obama, just read about your beloved candidate.

10 Reasons Romney is the wrong candidate:

1). He sent thousands of American jobs to China all in an attempt to squeeze out a few more pennies in marginal profits on every item he sold at Staples.

2).Romney then put all of the rest of his money in off shore bank accounts all in order to dodge American taxes.

3). He said he does not think his $350,000 earned in one year in speaking fees is not a lot of money.

4). Has no idea who the common man/woman is.

5). As governor, Romney was pro choice, pro gun control, pro raising minimum wage, and pro health care reform.

As candidate, Romney is anti choice, anti gun control, anti raising minimum wage, and anti health care reform.

6). Under Romney, Massachusetts was 47th out of 50 states in job creation, and number one in per capita state debt.

7). “During the four years Mitt Romney was governor of Massachusetts, it had the second worst jobs record of any state in America…it wasn’t a regional issue. The rest of New England created nearly 200,000 jobs.”

8). He has said he wants more government regulated "Gun Laws" to make it harder for americans to own more than one gun and increase the taxes on ammunition.

9). According to Huffington post, Romney has raised more money from Lobbyist than any other candidate in history (if he becomes president who do you think he going to listen to Lobbyist or the American people?)

10). Mitt Romney is a big time Wall Street insider. It is estimated that Romney has a personal fortune of approximately a quarter of a billion dollars, and Wall Street money is being absolutely showered on his campaign.

You really want to vote for that? It's like he is showing you who he will become.

AAC

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

I've often thought about that theory as well. It is not so far fetched.

Second term presidents are way more hawkish. Just look at BUSH. He was considered a Lame-duck president who spent 86 days of his first 300 on vacation. Then the Planes Hit and he became a soldier of war and action.

AAC

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
he became a soldier of war and action.

Not exactly how I would describe him, but yes I catch your drift hehe.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by texasgirl
The only way we have a fighting chance of getting this country back on track is to vote for Ron Paul. He is a big believer in the Constitution of the United States. If he doesn't run as an independent then write his name on the ballot.

He will straighten out this Obamacare mess (get rid of it) and get the country running again.

You must be young. Paul lost the primaries. He cannot win. Casting a vote for Paul is casting a vote for Obama.
Idealsim is ok up to a point until it becomes ludicrous.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I am convinced this man was selected to bring this country down so the whites can blame the blacks. I think this has been in the works since the 90's. Obama was targeted much like Oswald. Has a current president ever NOT run for a second term and just backed out? Because I can't see why Obama would want to stay unless he's 'in the know' and has agreed to be the pawn.

I'm neither dem or rep. I don't vote because no one is ever good enough to represent my policy and that's; peace.

I'm just a disgusted citizen now who just wants this (slow motion) band aid pulled off already because I'm ready to bleed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join