It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We must vote Obama out of office..

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I know, it might sound a little too wishful thinking since our votes basically don't matter. We need him out of our country, he is by far the worst president in the USA HISTORY. EVER. If he gets another 4 years under his belt, USA will financially collapse.

Here is a quote from Obama as to a reason why our country is out of control with spending...

Making these necessary investments would be hard at any time. But it’s that much harder at a time when resources are scarce. After living through a decade of deficits and a historic recession that made them worse, we can’t afford to kick the can down the road any longer. So the budget debate that we’re having is going to be critical here in Washington. And so far, most of it’s been focused almost entirely on how much of annual domestic spending — what in the parlance we all domestic discretionary spending — that we should cut. There’s no doubt that cuts in discretionary spending have to be a part of the answer for deficit reduction.

So basically when Obama came into office with his decent 450 billion dollar deficit. He claim's it's all Bush's fault that he has tripled the deficit to 1.4 trillion.

Yeah that really looks like Bush's fault.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...
www.thegatewaypundit.com...

So conclusion, Obama is a moron and so is everyone who votes for him. If people weren't so distracted and ignorant we should be dragging this fool out of the white house for destroying our country. The deficit is predicted to hit 1.6 trillion this year. If he gets another 4 years another war will break out and the spending will continue we will hit 2.5 trillion by the end of his second term....if the country lasts that long.

I dont care who you vote for but it better not be Obama.
edit on 10-7-2012 by Evanzsayz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
It's going to be hard to convince those sucking at the government nipple to give it up.
People only think of how they can put their hand in your pocket.
Both sides are corrupt as hell but I prefer the way it was before Obama got into office.
He surprised me. He really can't walk on water.
I'm not sure he could even pour it without spilling it and blaming Bush.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Evanzsayz

Lately...when I am out and about doing errands...I get into conversations with merchants and random people...(I am the friendly -neighborly sort) anyway...so far they have all said that they are voting for President Obama.

The election in November I think is going to cause a lot more civil unrest. I think there will be a lot of protest marches and violence. A lot of peoples anger is increasing daily. Many, many are angry at all the candidates involved.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
And who will you vote in exactly? Romney? LOL...

Does it even matter? You are going to be shafted either way, it doesn't matter who is at the top, nothing changes!

Forget about trying to fix things politically and get prepared for the collapse! It's coming, it's inevitable! They will hang on for quite a while yet though in my opinion, so you have some time still. Just be ready!

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by mee30

So your advice to all of us is just to sit around and do nothing? I know you might say there is nothing we can do...but why would someone want to think like that?
We could always bring clinton back into president lol atleast he brought us out of debt not put us in it.
edit on 10-7-2012 by Evanzsayz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I'm confused.

How is replacing one puppet, with another, going to solve your problem?

You talk as if any sitting president after JFK has made any real decisions.

Here's a secret, they haven't, they just do as their told or get the boot after the 1st four years.

The POTUS who gets his full 2 terms is the guy who played ball.

Obama is playing ball, so he'll be around a while longer don't worry.

~Tenth

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Your full of contradictions

since our votes basically don't matter

We need him out of our country,

If you think votes don't matter than why do you want him out?

And if you don't care who I vote for why do you tell me to not vote for Obama.

I dont care who you vote for but it better not be Obama.

Maybe you ought to look in the mirror before you start labeling people. Calling people name doesn't help to articulate your message.

So conclusion, Obama is a moron and so is everyone who votes for him.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Bill Clinton has...tell me one thing he did wrong besides the scandal.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

LOL

So who are you going to vote in??
Romney??

Get real dude.....Obama is a joke and so is any other moron you people are going to vote for.
The problem isn't who you are voting for...the problem is the voters who keep this charade up by voting for these muppets.
Pony show anyone?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I've been thinking... WHAT IF, Romney is on the same team as Obama and Romney is just there to give more time to the government in protection against rebellion? It seems almost inevitable but if Romney wins, perhaps it could be delayed by an extra year or two or three and that could be enough for the government to create enough drones and other supplies to find and attack its people? Of course, this is all "what if" and there's no truth to this but I think it's an interesting thought.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by mee30
And who will you vote in exactly? Romney? LOL...

I see responses like this all the time. People laugh at the Romney name.
Can you please clarify why people are so against Romney?
Is it just because he is successful?
You may think he is a devil but he is certainly a lesser devil than the one we have.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Nite_wing

A devil is a devil is a devil...whats the difference??
Do you want proper representation or just the same old same old??

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

You took offense to my thread, can't say your the first lol.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Unfortunately, it's going to be more a case of "better the devil you know".

That's why he'll stay in office.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
There's no way in hell I'm voting for either of them.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Bill Clinton has...tell me one thing he did wrong besides the scandal.

It's more like what Bill didn't do.

He didn't give you back your financial sovereignty.

He didn't abolish the many many Federal agencies and laws that are unconstitutional.

He married Hillary Clinton.

And he grabbed the chubby chick down the hall, when, let's be honest, there was far better tail to be had in that white house. And after all, he was POTUS..

Ok so those last two are jokes, but he still just continued the Globalist agenda without blinking an eye.

~Tenth

link   
Write in Ron Paul.

Or anyone for that matter.

Stop voting for the false choice (either establishment candidate)!

If EVERYONE who believed it was a false choice wrote someone in maybe we could actually affect change in our political system. If the masses heard that there were more write-ins than ever, that voters chose not to have their candidate rammed down their throat, then maybe by the next election people will actually vote for what they believe in instead of what they are told to believe in.

maybe? Stranger things have happened...

link   

You took offense to my thread, can't say your the first lol.

No, no offense my friend.

Just felt you could have articulated yourself better without being so childish.

Carry on.

BTW, my vote is for Obama...4 more years.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

How is getting yourself prepared doing nothing? I'm just saying stop wasting your energies on political means because it will not work. And sorry but the debt is far too great now plus there is no-one in the running (as in having a chance to win) that wants to cut spending to any serious kind of level. Besides you have outside forces to contend with that can and will bring the system down anyway, namely the banks.

There is nothing to do but get prepared.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

If Obama is re-elected, our eroding Constitution will be totally destroyed overnight.
All rights will be abolished during his second term and privacy will be a thing of the past.
Our allies will walk away, what few we have left, and we will become a monarchy.
I also wouldn't be surprised if he declared Martial Law and kept it in place for years making himself Supreme Ruler until he saw fit to let the next NWO puppet take his place.
I can't wait to see what "flexibility" he is going to give Vladimir after his re-election.
He is already set to remove the Second Amendment. That would give him the excuse to declare Martial Law.
The one thing I can be sure about Obama is, if he says it, it is a lie.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join