It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

History before the flood

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Below are some ancient text mostly biblical which deals with the history before the flood. I chose to use biblical text because they will be better known by the average reader here however I have studied Indian, Celtic, and Greek text which all spell out the same history....as the old saying goes "there is no smoke without fire"

"The sons of God were the sons of Cain. For when Samael (Lucifer) mounted Eve, he injected filth into her, and she conceived and bare Cain.” and “When the serpent mounted eve, he injected filth into her. Israel who stood at Mount Sinai, their filth ceased; the other nations who did not stand at Mount Sinai, their filth has not ceased”- Patai, Raphael

Eve bore two sons one Cain was the son of one of the elohim Samael, the other was Abel the son of Adam and therefore human.

And when the lord (El Elyon) seen what the serpent (Samael) had done he said “I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and hers” Gen 2 :15 That is enmity between the descendants of Cain and Adam.

The descendants of Cain were titans (giants) as were the elohim and it was a mark all cains descendants bore.
The descendants of Cain were known as the sons of the elohim (Gods) whilst the descendants of Adam were known as the sons of man (Adam).

“And in process of time it came to pass, that Cain brought of the fruit of the ground an offering unto Jehovah. And Abel, he also brought of the firstlings of his flock and of the fat thereof. And Jehovah had respect unto Abel and to his offering: but unto Cain and to his offering he had not respect.” (Gen. 4:3-5)

“And Cain talked with Abel his brother: and it came to pass, when they were in the field, that Cain rose up against Abel his brother, and slew him.” (Gen. 4:8)

When the Lord seen that Cain had done he banished him to live in the land of Nod

“And Cain went out from the presence of the LORD, and dwelt in the land of Nod, on the east of Eden. 17And Cain knew his wife; and she conceived, and bare Enoch: and he builded a city, and called the name of the city, after the name of his son, Enoch. 18And unto Enoch was born Irad: and Irad begat Mehujael: and Mehujael begat Methusael: and Methusael begat Lamech. 19And Lamech took unto him two wives: the name of the one was Adah, and the name of the other Zillah. 20And Adah bare Jabal: he was the father of such as dwell in tents, and of such as have cattle. 21And his brother's name was Jubal: he was the father of all such as handle the harp and organ. 22And Zillah, she also bare Tubalcain, an instructer of every artificer in brass and iron: and the sister of Tubalcain was Naamah.” (Gen 4: 16-22)

Cains descendants were the first to build city’s, the first to farm, the first to study science, music, metal work. The oldest civilizations on this earth were those built by the descendants of cain who were titans ie giants!
The descendants of cain (the sons of the elohim/gods)were forbidden by their own laws to have anything to do with the descendants of Adam (the adamic race). It was in the days of Jared when a group of the sons of the elohim broke this sacred law and mated with the descendants of adam (man)

“And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, 2That the sons of God saw the daughters of men (adam) that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose. 3” (Gen 6:1-3)

“And Semjâzâ, who was their leader, said unto them: 'I fear ye will not indeed agree to do this deed, and I alone shall have to pay the penalty of a great sin. And they all answered him and said: 'Let us all swear an oath, and all bind ourselves by mutual imprecations not to abandon this plan but to do this thing.' Then sware they all together and bound themselves by mutual imprecations upon it.”(Enoch 6:3-5)

The resulting hybrids were unlike the sons of the Elohim in that they were animalistic, mentally/spiritually immature. Worse then this the rebellious sons of the elohim taught them knowledge which was forbidden by their laws to reveal. The hybrids began to abuse this knowledge and brought destruction on the Earth. Finally the hybrids turned on the humans and began to slaughter them, spilling their blood upon the Earth. A plan was then made by the sons of the elohim to destroy these hybrids and punish the rebellious sons of the elohim.

“and they began to go in unto them and to defile themselves with them, and they taught them charms and enchantments, and the cutting of roots, and made them acquainted with plants. 2. And they became pregnant, and they bare great giants, whose height was three thousand ells: 3. Who consumed all the acquisitions of men. And when men could no longer sustain them, 4. the giants turned against them and devoured mankind. 5. And they began to sin against birds, and beasts, and reptiles, and fish, and to devour one another's flesh, and drink the blood. 6. Then the earth laid accusation against the lawless ones.”(Enoch 7:1-6)

Worst of all was Azazel (Satan) who revealed some of the highest secrets possessed by the sons of the elohim “the eternal secrets” it was the misuse of this knowledge that ultimately gave the hybrids their power over others. We all know what power will do in the wrong hands and this is the most ancient account of what the results can be! The knowledge that was revealed was of an alchemical nature i.e. the secret knowledge of the uses of certain metals/crystals and the power that resides and can be unleashed from them!

“6. Thou seest what Azâzêl hath done, who hath taught all unrighteousness on earth and revealed the eternal secrets which were (preserved) in heaven, which men were striving to learn: 7” (Enoch 11: 6-7)

“And to Gabriel said the Lord: 'Proceed against the biters and the reprobates, and against the children of fornication: and destroy the children of the Watchers” (Enoch 10:9)

“And the Lord said unto Michael: 'Go, bind Semjâzâ and his associates who have united themselves with women so as to have ‘defiled themselves’ with them in all their uncleanness. (Enoch 10:11>)

The sons of the elohim sent a flood to destroy the hybrids. I believe the flood was localised and not global. It was specifically designed to remove traces of this forbidden knowledge from the hands who had misused it!

Not all were destroyed however, as we know Noah was found to be genetically untainted.

"Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations" (Gen.6:9)

Was Noah of the adamic race or was his father one of the elohim? He was certainly a strange child and his parents did not feel he was completely human!

“1. And after some days my son Methuselah took a wife for his son Lamech, and she became pregnant by him and bore a son. 2. And his body was white as snow and ruddy as the blooming of a rose, and the hair of his head †and his long locks were white as wool, and his eyes beautiful†. And when he opened his eyes, he lighted up the whole house like the sun, and the whole house was very bright. 3. And thereupon he arose in the hands of the midwife, opened his mouth, and †conversed with† the Lord of righteousness. 4. And his father Lamech was afraid of him and fled, and came to his father Methuselah. 5. And he said unto him: 'I have begotten a strange son, diverse from and unlike man, and resembling the sons of the God of heaven; and his nature is different and he is not like us, and his eyes are as the rays of the sun, and his countenance is glorious. 6. And it seems to me that he is not sprung from me but from the angels, and I fear that in his days a wonder may be wrought on the earth. 7” (Book of Noah, Chap cvI)

edit on 10-7-2012 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Plato said the first city was called Atlantis. That it was home to the titans but was later destroyed because its inhabitants had become corrupt. This story was passed to Plato via the high priests of Egypt who had preserved the history of mankind. If this is so it would mean the whole of the bible story about the flood is actually an account of the destruction of Atlantis!

“Many sons of God (s) accompanied with woman, and begat sons that became unjust….on account of the confidence that they had in their own strength; for the tradition is that these men did what resembled the acts of those whom the Grecians call giants (titans)” Flavius Josephus, Antiquities of the Jews.

The above statement confirms that these hybrids achieved feats which resembled those of the titans whos homeland we know was Atlantis as told by Plato!

What happened to these people and their knowledge, could it be that those who founded Egypt among other civilisations were survivors from Atlantis? Its curious that king Assur/Asar (Osiris) according to ancient Egyptians the founder of the Egyptian civilisation came from an Island west of Egypt what was destroyed by a flood! Assur/asar is curiously similar to ashur, ahura, ahura mazda and the asura who’s symbol was that of the winged disc.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Above Sumerian winged disc associated with Sumerian gods

Above Assyrian winged disc associated with Ashur

Above Persian winged disc associated with Ahura Masda

Above Egyptian winged disc associated with Assur/Asar (Osiris) and his son horus

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

What is your take on so called Apocryphal books of the Bible? Specifically The Book of Enoch?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

And didn't know have to cast out a son for seeing him naked? Why would it be a big deal to see your own father naked, unless of course the father had something to hide? Like scales!
Seriously though, Noah could have been the last hybrid to survive the flood, and his sons were mostly human.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

Well done. I've never been a serious student of The Old Testament; kinda' stuck mostly to The New. I've heard these things presented before however. Thanks for the post; now I have something to dig into...

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by crawdad1914
reply to post by LUXUS

What is your take on so called Apocryphal books of the Bible? Specifically The Book of Enoch?

I think those books are genuine since they have now found further text which expand on the book of enoch, specifically a text has been found that goes into the dreams of the giants before the flood...they knew it was coming as they had some psychi ability.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Yes I have often wondered what was so strange about Noahs willy that warranted such an overreaction

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS

Originally posted by crawdad1914
reply to post by LUXUS

I think those books are genuine since they have now found further text which expand on the book of enoch, specifically a text has been found that goes into the dreams of the giants before the flood...they knew it was coming as they had some psychi ability.

I agree, and think we can learn much from the early text's. Noticing your Avatar, I asume you have studied the Sanskrit texts, and Michael Cremos work?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I have to say that talk of Atlantis really boils my blood!

I have written before in another thread about the book Timaeus

It is actually stated that Plato created this fictional place so that Socrates would have something to talk about.

It is actually in the original text that it is fictional, albeit the language is flowery, but it IS there.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by crawdad1914

Yes I have made a study of Sanskrit text and basically the story is the same. A group of technically advanced peoples called asuras (who possess flying machines) escape the destruction of their city by a flood. Their chief engineer is called maya danava alternately asura maya.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

Very well put together thread. I enjoy this kink of stuff.

I do take issue with Cain being the seed of the serpent.

4 And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the Lord. Gen 4:1

The Bible doesn't indicate that Cain is the seed of anyone but Adam and Eve.

If Cain WAS the offspring of something other than human, doesn't that make Enoch a Nephilim? That would make Methusalaeh, Lamech and Noah all Nephilim.

If Noah was Nephimim, then so are we all, according to legend, as we all descend from Noah.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by LouiseB

The Sanskrit text talk about the triple ringed city Tripura which is destroyed by a flood, the ancient Egyptians said osiris came from an island that was destroyed by a flood, Ancient Irish text talk about Tir na nOg that was destroyed by a flood and how survivors called Tuatha de Danna arrived in Ireland in flying machines. BTW I made a comparison and found that Maya danava of the Sanskrit text belonged to the same tribe of people the Irish Tuatha de Danna did ie they both belong to the tribe of danu !

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword
reply to post by LUXUS

Very well put together thread. I enjoy this kink of stuff.

I do take issue with Cain being the seed of the serpent.

4 And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the Lord. Gen 4:1

The Bible doesn't indicate that Cain is the seed of anyone but Adam and Eve.

If Cain WAS the offspring of something other than human, doesn't that make Enoch a Nephilim? That would make Methusalaeh, Lamech and Noah all Nephilim.

If Noah was Nephimim, then so are we all, according to legend, as we all descend from Noah.

You have to understand that the Nephilem is a hybrid produced when the sons of the elohim mated with the daughters of man (adam) ie the adamic race. Noah was not a hybrid he was "pure in his generations". I'm not sure exactly what he was but its clear he was different from his parents.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
*grabs his 30' pole and pokes thread*

Ive read alot about flood myths... to say they are all connected beyond simple changes in weather systems... is foolish. Very little evidence supports this.

If the flood isnt a true historical account... why would anyone in their right mind assume that the history before it is correct?

Your building sandcastles on sandcastles to support self-comforting religious delusions.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

You have to understand that the Nephilem is a hybrid produced when the sons of the elohim mated with the daughters of man (adam) ie the adamic race. Noah was not a hybrid he was "pure in his generations". I'm not sure exactly what he was but its clear he was different from his parents.

Yeah, and Noah was different from us too, as our eyes don't light up the house like "rays of sunlight."

I understand that the Nephilim were supposedly a hybrid race. I have an issue with the means in which these hybrids were said to be created, specifically though sexual activity. Animals, including humans can't reproduce with other species and produce offspring capable of reproduction. Hybrids can't procreate.

That's not to say that human DNA couldn't be tampered with in a laboratory setting. But, that changes the idea of the creator being god. If god's creation can be tampered with by his enemies it seems god isn't so omniscient after all.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

Noahs eyes might have been a color which at that time was unusual eg bright blue...imagine you gave birth to a son who was pale white and bright blue eyes when everyone else had darker skin and brown eyes!

In the bible Elohim which is translated as "God" actually means Gods. This can be seen in Genesis chapter 11

"1And the whole earth was of one language, and of one speech. 2And it came to pass, as they journeyed from the east, that they found a plain in the land of Shinar; and they dwelt there. 3And they said one to another, Go to, let us make brick, and burn them throughly. And they had brick for stone, and slime had they for morter. 4And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth. 5And the LORD came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded. 6And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do. 7Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech. 8"

let "us" go down, and there confound their language

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

I think the producers of the Prometheus movie chose an interesting way to depict the giant aliens who engineered humans....looks like they know something!

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS
reply to post by windword

Noahs eyes might have been a color which at that time was unusual eg bright blue...imagine you gave birth to a son who was pale white and bright blue eyes when everyone else had darker skin and brown eyes!

In the bible Elohim which is translated as "God" actually means Gods. This can be seen in Genesis chapter 11

"1And the whole earth was of one language, and of one speech. 2And it came to pass, as they journeyed from the east, that they found a plain in the land of Shinar; and they dwelt there. 3And they said one to another, Go to, let us make brick, and burn them throughly. And they had brick for stone, and slime had they for morter. 4And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth. 5And the LORD came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded. 6And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do. 7Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech. 8"

let "us" go down, and there confound their language

white skin white hair blue eyes? sounds like an albino to me

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Some of those so called hybrids where still around until about late antiquity i believe. The Native Americans banded together and killed off the ones on the North American continent. Then they spread to the rest of North and South America.

They used to find their bones but not so frequent anymore

edit on 10-7-2012 by cenpuppie because: edit

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join