It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So how's this forum working for you??

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

As pointed out, there were 136 threads with the word "chemtrail" in the title for that period of time.

So if I find 137 threads posted within that time frame.

Will you admit you were wrong?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by IpsissimusMagus

Sure. I'll also point out that the search engine never worked very well.

While you're at it, record the months in which those threads were started so you can check my work.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Contrails are VERY seasonal here in Los Angeles. In fact we just had the first solid contrailing day for about two months today. I predict a brief uptick in Southern Californian based chemtrail posts on Facebook.

I went to the beach so I could get some photos for an article I'm writing on calculating the distances to contrails. Here's one, looking North from Venice.

Nobody on the beach seemed to mind. Even though the sky was streaked with contrails, contrail cirrus, and natural cirrus, it is still quite pleasant out.

Michael J. Murphy must be glas the contrails were back. They had been gone so long he had to resord to making stuff up about ship trails.

www.facebook.com...

Think they have "cut back" on the spraying? Think again. Some are wondering why there appears to be a let up in the daily spray assaults that we on the West coast are so used to. Don't worry, they are still hard at it. This recent satellite photo makes clear what cannot be seen overhead on land.

He then goes on to misidentify ship trails as "chemtrails".

Some of the chemtrail believers even go as far to say that "they" have switched over to invisible chemtrails. They are going to be confused when they start showing up again in greater numbers in the winter.

(And note, this varies by place - as a rough rule of thumb, your contrail seasonality will be very similar to your rain seasonality, so if it rains year round, you'll get contrails year round)

[ETA] and those contrails are about 40 miles away, at the level of the cross in the middle. The mountains beneath them are about 8 miles away
edit on 10-7-2012 by Uncinus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Back on the topic of the OP.

I think this forum is working out just fine.

Before this forum existed the topic of Geoengineering was rarely discussed except in chemtrail threads. Now the topic of Geoengineering is being discussed more often than it was before.

There is a total of 582 topics posted in this forum. If we compare that to the amount stated by Phage "136 threads on chemtrails". Then we can see that the number has increased dramatically.

I don't see a function using ATS to search by date. But this forum has allowed the threads on these topics to be consolidated into one spot. Making it easier to find and access.

I'm sure there are still old threads that are scattered around the forums. Fragile Earth, Skunk works, General Conspiracies forums and maybe others probably have a few.

I like the fact that I can favorite this forum in "myATS". It allows me to see when a new thread is posted here. There are many members who posted quality threads and I appreciate their efforts in providing information to the public who may not be aware of these subjects.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by IpsissimusMagus
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

The amount of ridiculous threads that you post on chemtrails alone is enough to altar any real data.

`Are we supposed to count this thread too?

I see this is why there is little discussion here.

You're the kind of person that doesn't entertain any opinion other than your own. What scientific evidence is there that chemtrails exist beyond what we know as contrails? Sprinkler rainbow woman? All in all it is anecdotal evidence, which is completely void of anything but the desire of the person ranting about it, to prove chemtrails exist to the neglect of any other input.

So I see your rainbow sprinkler woman and raise you an Appleman Chart

Go on, guffaw some more, just proves why this forum is empty.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

The Appleman chart is wrong just as much as it's been right.

Why don't you research it instead of regurgitating the same crap you've been brainwashed to believe.

I see your rainbow lady and raise you a double rainbow song

edit on 7/10/2012 by IpsissimusMagus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

The Appleman chart is wrong more than it's been right.

By chance are you going to provide some proof to back this statement up?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

I edited my post

Appleman chart predicts contrails with about 60% accuracy

Appleman chart can predict no contrails with a higher percentage.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

since you very obviously missed the point of the thread, you might want to go back and re-read the OP. He was saying that this forum is slowing down due to the non ability of blind believers to censor the posts. Since the evil debunkers are allowed to come here and spread their witchcraft, (better known as Science) the blind believers have less of a chance to spew unsubstantiated claims only to be accompanied by slaps on the back from other kids who slept through science class.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
I love it.

What a fantastic way to work out who is observant and willing to question what seems wrong and who has their head stuck firm in the sand.

I can see from all the threads I've read so far that the chemtrail believers here on ATS are free thinkers and know something is not right and the debunkers of chemtrails are limited to except facts only and therefore are limited in understanding, intuition and most likely would be the type of people to be chipped and vaccinated for the good of their country.

Chemtrails are proven just on the FACT that, water is considered a chemical in the evidence of facts.
So those who say the trails are just water have admitted the trails are actually CHEMTRAILS.

Definition of a chemical.

A chemical is: "a substance produced by or used in a chemical process."
And, water is a chemical because it is be used in chemical reactions such as neutralization, redox, etc.
Water is also a chemical composition because of its electron configuration in its valence shell which defines its chemical properties.

Source(s):

Definition of Chemical: dictionary.reference.com...
Definition of Chemical Substance: en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by fireyaguns

Congratulations. You have, in a single post, muddied the entire theory up.

All rivers are chemtrails. All exhaust clouds are chemtrails.

I think it's safe to say we can shut down any attempts to prove nefarious spraying is happening.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Project cloverleaf is one of many doing the damage to us and the planet we are meant to care for.

sincedutch.wordpress.com... 42012-project-cloverleaf-chemtrails-and-their-purpose/

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

Heh ..... my post was not ill mannered.

ATG, you have not debunked Chemtrails ...... not sure how else get you to understand that.

And as I said in my censored post...

A lot of people probably have not witnessed the same Grids of chemtrails they have seen in years past. ... hence the reason there haven't been as many threads in this forum.

Around 2010 is when I saw whatever tests/research they were doing. I have not seen anything close to what happened that year. So, it's possible they aren't doing it in the same areas.

Notice how there are only certain pics of huge Chemtrail grids the showed up in the mid 2000's. Yet we don't see the pics of new grids anymore? Why is that? Where are yesterdays pics of the huge grids that should be happening all the time?
edit on 12-7-2012 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-7-2012 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

I hope your right......because I have also noticed that the "tic-tac-toe" boards in the skys in my area have stopped lately.....it would be nice to think that enough people spoke up that at the very least it's not so much in our face...but I still see "wierd" trails that behave strange, and make the sky milky.....

Where there is smoke there is fire, This forum absolutely works and was a great decision by ATS....and it appears the many brilliant minds here have determined that to deny Geo-engineering would be recklace for any rational person to outright dismiss....we have already gone through the research.....debated in several threads...and I really do find it odd that after mountains of evidence that this is being tested and occuring...you have taken up the cause to not even consider the possibility of this happening?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Call my psychic, but I predict they will increase at late summer and continue over the winter. You guys will be back then all worried about the bad man spraying you. It's a shame that this will happen, and you will not put 2 and 2 together and figure out that most of what you are seeing is explainable contrails that happen to persist.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Still waiting for a test of a "chemtrail" to see what is in it!

Still waiting for a picture of a chemtrailing plane.

Two different chemtrail threads active at once, yay for entertainment value!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join